• Sza
      Sza commented
      Editing a comment
      A picture of him not saying that? Lol

• Mae Borowski
      Mae Borowski commented
      Editing a comment
      He said you're using alts

Im handing you guys some npcs feel free to be creayive and give them your own quirks

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
      Im handing you guys some npcs feel free to be creayive and give them your own quirks
      I thought that meant my rally cry worked lol. Oh, well.

Hey Ori, you want the boy or the girl? I'll just play whichever one you don't.
      Originally posted by Wade
      It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Actually yeah you can intepret it like that lol

Comment

Im going to bring back my old characters as the “esteemed heroes” your gonna have to take along with originals.

ill probably post their abilities here when we progress to that part

Comment

Subscribed to the thread so I don't forget to check the discussion lmao

Comment

I'm giving Riddia a pocket dimension quirk. She can store and retrieve things from it, as well as go in and out of it and bring anyone else that she's touching in the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                I'm giving Riddia a pocket dimension quirk. She can store and retrieve things from it, as well as go in and out of it and bring anyone else that she's touching in the moment.
                Neat.

I'm gonna make Madiba a robot. Like, okay, check this out. He can alter his own body makeup so he can turn into metal. That sounds pretty sick.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Neat.

I'm gonna make Madiba a robot. Like, okay, check this out. He can alter his own body makeup so he can turn into metal. That sounds pretty sick.
                  That is pretty cool :D can he like make weapons come out of his body

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

That is pretty cool :D can he like make weapons come out of his body
                    Depends, I don't want him to be too shape-shifter-y since that's Ellie's thing, but having some claw hands or a Megaman X-Buster would be pretty sick.

Comment

Hope chara doesnt mind i used her as exposition lol

Comment

It's totally ok :3

Comment

Orgy hes supposed to be stonger. And think of it like the spinning move the flash does, just less speedy and more spinny

Comment

Orgy hes supposed to be stonger. And think of it like the spinning move the flash does, just less speedy and more spinny
                            I get that he's supposed to be stronger, but there's supposed to be a possibility of us ever grabbing the bells.

Which, by the way, do we even know where they are?

Comment

Didnt i say below the waist?

think pf the naruto episode where they have to get the bells from kakashi.

its basically that

also will progress to act two tomorrow with the league of villians !!

Comment

Didnt i say below the waist?

think pf the naruto episode where they have to get the bells from kakashi.

its basically that

also will progress to act two tomorrow with the league of villians !!
                                That's what I was assuming, but I wasn't sure if that was the plan.

Okay, cool. Progression will be nice.

Comment

Whoa, league of villains already? Don't we have to train a bit more first? We're not ready for that lmao

Comment

Hmm. Maybe.

fair warning, when they come, i will be doing some autohits, and possibly some “ko’s”, its no fun to rp where you can “counter” everything you know?

Comment

Hmm. Maybe.

fair warning, when they come, i will be doing some autohits, and possibly some “ko’s”, its no fun to rp where you can “counter” everything you know?
                                      It's also no fun to rp when you can't do anything. Even if you're GM, autohitting is against the rules and neither Ori or myself have been doing anything egregious the other way around. There's no reason to throw that at us.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

It's also no fun to rp when you can't do anything. Even if you're GM, autohitting is against the rules and neither Ori or myself have been doing anything egregious the other way around. There's no reason to throw that at us.
                                        Honestly I've just been rolling with the punches. Even on the first fight I managed to claw my way to a stalemate and I was pretty good with that

I mean I do like the difficulty, autohits notwithstanding

Comment

Working...
                                        X