No announcement yet.

New battle royale rp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Piss off!” The clearly panicking Robin shouted as he set up a Nosferatu spell, aiming to trap the dragon, or at least the flames, and heal his wounds with the spell. Underneath Robin’s eyes, two eye-like tattoos came to light, glowing with a faint purple.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

"Shit," Hiyashi muttered as the guy he was fighting suddenly switched places with someone else. There was no sense backing off though, so as soon as their swords clashed he sent ice magic from his sword to trap and cover the boy in ice. He hoped to finish before Robin could cast whatever spell he started to conjure up.

Comment

Seeing the attack coming at him at incredible speeds, the saiyan briefly bursted into his Super Saiyan form which gave him just enough speed to barely side-step it. "Impressive." Toma commented upon dodging the shot. "But I can't have such a powerful opponent on the loose." The alien took a fighting stance as he finished that line. "Prepare yourself."

Comment

Milo glanced back at the ball of blood just as the aliens fist penetrated the now liquid hole in his chest going right through him and breaking the ground behind him.ignorance of your enemies abilities can be a fatal mistake,i control blood little sayianhe thought as he made the ball explode just as it passed behing the saiyan.....,cratering the ground underneath it the explosions set massive shockwaves around the stadium.More or less certain of the saiyans impending death he himself smiled at the alien right infront of him who looked very pissed and immediately exploded on the alien,You had to be a fool to not take advantage of a prey being so close to you.

Comment

“Aargh!” Robin roared in an inarticulate rage, and as the ice crept down, Robin sent a furiouslay charged strike of lightning directly down the jagged blade. Then, unless circumstances were wrong, the jolt should travel up the opposing blade and shock his new opponent and, given the chance if it stunned him, Robin would raise his leg through his robes and would attempt to kick the hopefully stunned male away, which would be followed up by a powerful strike of lightning from above.

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

All Hiyashi had to do was let go of his sword as the mage telegraphed his attack, then create a new ice sword in his hand while jumping off an ice platform in the air to continue his relentless assault. The boy looked angry and ready to strike again so Hiyashi extended the sword's length enough to swing at Robin from his distance, hopefully before he could cast the second bolt of lightning. After that, if the ice sword hit he would continue to try and trap Robin in a big icicle.

Comment

Apparently, Milo did not fully grasp the meaning of "prepare yourself" as Toma swapped places with Dex. The saiyan has a vast experience of fighting against ki users who could manipulate their energy at pretty high degrees, Milo's blood manipulation wasn't so different, it's not like he was expecting it to detonate, but he was confident that it could bite him in the ass if left unchecked. A hot, white aura now shrouded the alien's body as he blasted his foe at a fairly close range now that he was right behind him via swapping places with Dex.

Comment

Robin jumped back, roughly exhaling before calming down, the two eyelike marks on his face fading into scars, Robin calmed down and returned to planning. So, clearly that I’ve sword is bad news, and he did have a variety of ways to free himself from partial freezing, but it was still too risky. He didn’t know enough yet. So, that means long ranged attacks. Thus, he could use Goetia, which is like a combination of his Levin Sword’s lightning and Nosferatu, but without the energy drain. So clearly this strategy would be to pinch him between the two types, dodging one and landing in the other. Thus, he cast the spell without saying a name, and the magic induced bolts flew at Hiyashi, followed by a bulls eye of small dark circles, waiting for the exact moment to fire up and trap him.

Comment

That time Robin's attack was less predictable, since he'd thrown the whole out of the oven and into the fire pan technique. But Hiyashi narrowly avoided the trap as he jumped out of its range, then formed a quick shield of ice in front of him before the magic bolts struck. He hoped it would be enough to protect him since there was virtually no chance of avoiding both spells.

Comment

Alright, he dodged it. No big deal. Robin smiled as only for a moment he watched him struggle against the powerful spell, then with his other hand, he casted Nosferatu right under Hiyashi’s feet, preparing to drain him dry.

Comment

"Fucking, dammit.." Hiyashi muttered as he was trapped in the spell, too distracted by holding off one to catch the other.

"It's been great working with you," his ice demon told him as she started to feel the spell eating at her essence, "but I'm going to have to cut ties. You understand, right?"

Hiyashi grunted. "Do it, save yourself." He felt like some sappy protagonist reciting a movie line. He didn't want to drag someone else down with him though. So he ripped off the necklace keeping him bound to the demon and tossed it, allowing her to escape his body and return to her dimension.

Comment

Milo didn't even notice that the saiyan had switched places with Dex.Why would he?Both of them were going to die anyway and he was busy explodingTo think i was nervous of a 2v1 a few moments ago.he thought as he exploded,he felt an energy blast going through him,vaporizing a chunk of blood as his explosion expanded.This explosion was not as strong or potent as the blood ball but it would do its job,afterall contact with his blood now means infection.Infection means a very verywonderful death.

Comment

• Chara
                            Chara commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Edit- wrong post
                            Last edited by Chara; December 11th, 2017, 02:34 PM.

Robin smiled a dark, toothy grin and he kept the spell up, enjoying the sight of watching Hiyashi wither away, feeling the power and energy flow into him, healing his few scratches. By the time he was done, it was just dried out skin cells covering weak bones. Black feathers fell from the male as four black wings came out of his back, ripping through the robes. Four other bloody eyes opened underneath his other two as Robin fell asleep, letting the true entity take hold. After all, Robin was there physically, but the one at the helm was none other than the Fell Dragon Grima.

Last edited by OrganizationXV; December 11th, 2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Chara
                            Chara commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah but theoretically according to my own demon magic rules you absorbed ice demon essence which means you have a demon baby inside you now

• Gawayn
                            Gawayn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Gods I hate crossovers. The physics of each magic never make sense to eachother.

Even if that is how it works, I didn’t drain the ice demon. You let him escape. And if I did, like I said, I don’t drain the fire. I drain the heat.

Let me put it another way. Someone threw a magic infused spear at me. I drain the magic out of the spear. The magic is gone but the spear is still there. If a body burns glucose to create energy, then I drain that energy until they have none left/are dead.

Make a bit more sense now?

• Chara
                            Chara commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm saying you managed to drain a bit of the demon before Hiyashi took the pentagram off. Since the demon was part of Hiyashi at the time you were draining both. And demons self-reproduce, so even a bit of their energy, when broken off, becomes sentient.

The force of the saiyan's blast clashing briefly with Milo's explosion sent Toma flying upwards, who fell on his backs mere seconds after. "Not too injured." The alien thought as his skin-tight barrier (the white hot aura around his body) managed to absorb most of the damage despite being weaker than the shield, wall or dome variations. Unbeknownst to the opponent, that barrier also purified the blood that came in contact with it's user, before turning it into vapor thanks to the heat it emitted. Without a moment's notice, Toma was back on his feet; now aware of the fearsome might of his enemy, the warrior smiled.

Comment

• Kouhai
                            Kouhai commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm taking a DBS approach to that barrier variation; in the anime it was able to nullify poison, so I thought it wouldn't be a stretch to do the same thing to Milo's Infection.
                        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                        Working...
                        X