No announcement yet.

New battle royale rp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The swing gave him just enough clearing to catch a proverbial whiff of one of the arms. The uppercut did land though as he focused on the other arm, letting him maintain enough focus to stab down at the back of the hand with the Levin Sword, before leading to a soft, mad laughter if he hit gold.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

The mist had failed him in the last second,No matter..,he had struck gold.As the arm tore 4 deep gashes across his chest,it kept on the assault diving downwards onto his face.As the other arm got stabbed on the palm and pinned onto the ground it aimed all its claw equipped fingers up and shot upwards along the sword at him.you can see it all but can you avoid both attacks at once?or will you let me keep rending you to pieces little prey

Comment

Fancy, a fire breather. Well, Hiyashi knew his element was outmatched, but not his wit. In fact the ice wasn't destroyed by the fire, it just melted. He froze the water again and sent jagged pillars of ice shooting up from the ground from all directions at the knight. He was sure the knight couldn't firebreath all of them at once fast enough to stop them from skewering him.

Comment

But Toma sure was fast enough to destroy the ice spikes with a quick volley of ki blasts."That guy is clearly outmatched." The saiyan sighed as he looked upwards to see the dragon knight up in the air. He took of to the sky, standing right next to the closest person he had to an ally in this place. "Focus. You're letting your guard down waaay too often, it's almost like your childhood dream was to become a shish kebab!" He warned the man in (not) shining armor.

Comment

With the claw stuck under the sword, he sent a powerful charge coursing down, no doubt frying it with a powerful shock. Then, scraping the sword along the ground he sliced at the opposing arm and would follow up with a wall of Nosferatu spells, aiming to catch them with
            it and use their energy to recover himself until they expired. Assuming all of the steps worked, Robin turned over to Milo.

“Not that I’m one to talk, But are you ready to actually fight now?”

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

"You two can go on your date later," Hiyashi called to Toma and the knight before he thrust himself up towards them on a pillar of ice, aiming to stab Toma first. The knight seemed to be less worth fighting and the saiyan obviously had more power and strength so getting him would neutralize the bigger threat. But he seemed to care about the knight for some reason, so if it came down to it he would think about using the knight as leverage or something. "Nurse, hold him for me!" He called. In the mean time, he charged Toma and prepared to freeze the saiyan's body from the inside on the point of contact. He sort of trusted Nurse Ratchet to help, even though she seemed to be a neutral force.
              Last edited by Chara; December 5th, 2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

The Knight smirked when Toma said that. "You don't Know who I am do you? Well I don't care if we team up, as long as I fight Link in the end." The Knight, Volga said as he then flew towards Hiyashi and spun around while breathing fire to create a flaming vortex. This move would potentially protect him and damage the nurse or Hiyashi in the process.

Comment

He lost the use of his pinned arm but he retracted the vein attached to the arm to bring it back through the sword.He dodged the swing with his other hand and retracted it aswell."very well"Milo answered.A circular gash appeared in the arm he still had use with and started sucking up the red most which was mostly just a puddle of blood now.As he did so his arm and torso began to heal at a rapid rate.
                  As he sucked in the last drops of blood his work of art was finally revealed to the audience.A giant blood red veiny rose stood where he first dropped his blood,Its veins all around the stadium walls but it didn't seem to spread in the ground.There were pulsating white pods spread through out the infected area.They were the size of a basketball.the veins creeped his way to Milos legs and upto his back where it stabbed itself into him."it's time for some far deadlier methods"He said as he lifted a finger into the air where a giant ball of blood began to form.The blood looked a little different.....there was a tint of white in it.

Comment

A New Challenger Approaches

Dex wonders onto the battlefield set by Milo and the Knight. Thinking to himself how ridiculous the appearances of both are, he decides to launch a preemptive strike.

Activating a giant red button, Dexx gets into his black leather suit with a giant S symbol patched onto it. It was almost as if his opponents knew it stood for Strength.

Using all his might, Dexx punches the ground, causing major fragmentations to spread around the area. This new fissure had enabled Dexx to lift a giant rock, and begins to rev up his own strength and chuck the rock towards Milo.

I think you'll find I am quite strong...

His breath echoes, as he feels the glances and eyes of the room being drawn towards him.

Comment

“...you must take me for a fool if you don’t think i know what those are. Is that a shiver down my spine? Hahaha...maybe so. I’m not used to this. Usually I see it in others, like that Future Witness.” Robin muttered. “Is it time to unveil my surprise?”

Comment

2v1.....i can not win this if the alien is an ally of the man I am fighting.Hah to think that I would become the prey.....but maybe if I defeat the man quickly Milo decided to atleast give it a shot before releasing the infection completely,after all tainted blood tasted like lemons made with rotten lemonade to him.As he felt the ground around him shake the giant ball of blood rapidly compressed itself to the size of a tennis ball.
                        Dexes long wind up to eventually throwing the rock at him gave him ample time to side step it."But not the most efficient it seems"Milo replied and a miniature explosion in his middle finger detached the finger controlling the ball of blood from his hand.....losing a finger was much more desirable then a hand or arm.He sent the finger spiralling towards the man much like he had before

Comment

The Challenger Scoffs

Dex jumps thirty feet into the air towards Milo, and as he is flying through the air to target another punch. Easily avoiding the finger in the process.

This is why I'm super...

Dexx begins to crash down at breakneck speeds crashing towards Milo, with full intent to pasterize him..

Comment

"Yeah, I don't know who you are." The saiyan replied as he placed his index and middle finger in between his eyebrows. "As long as we work together, we'll make quick work out of these two, specially if I can pull out my trickiest move." The alien grinned.

Comment

Hiyashi jumped off the pillar as the knight flew toward him, letting the knight smash and melt part of the pillar while he froze part of the air to give himself a stepping platform. He then jumped off and aimed to slash at Toma again. It looked like that knight would be a pain in the ass after all, flying around like that.

Comment

“Yeah no thanks. I don’t want any of your white blood cells.” Robin muttered as he jumped back a bit and casted a powerful dark spell, which combined his sword and his spell. Goetia, the spell was caused, summoned bolts of lightning, infused with dark magic to constrain and aim them, and all the seven bolts were fired like a ring at the ball of cell based death.

Comment

In an instant, Toma had switched places... with Robin! The moment he landed on his feet after distancing himself a little, the saiyan focused on his energy signal and used the technique. Disoriented, there wasn't much he could do to survive Hiyashi's slash, or was there? The e.t honestly did not care.

Comment

“What what what WHAT?” Robin swore very quickly in a Plegian tongue as he swung up his Levin Sword, hopefully in time to parry his new opponent, flipping through pages as he prepared to cast Nosferatu on this fighter.

Comment

The reason he kept the ball on his finger instead of firing it was because even though it reaches its target much faster,there is only a single path it can take,so holding onto it and firing it in the most ideal place and time is the best way to ensure a hit.
                                      As the lightning converged on the finger and ball,he simply fired it.The shot past the finger and went straight towards his opponent at incredible speeds while his finger was vaporized with the lightning.What happened after that he did not know as he had to pay all his attention to the alien coming down from the sky.
                                      Why any one would attack like that he did not understand.Flying 30 feet into the air just to punch him was extremely dumb.He chalked it upto inexperience as he pinpointed just where his punch would land and liquified that area.
                                      Last edited by blah; December 6th, 2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

(lol. Captain Ginyu's body swap right?)
                                        The Knight turned around after stopping his technique as he saw that the alien, who ever he was, swapped places with a boy. The Knight noticed he knew magic, and that might be a tough opponent, so he flew towards him, and breathed fire at him.

Comment

Dex headed full throttle towards the now liquified area, which upon impact caused a massive explosion that sent liquid everywhere.

Glowing Red eyes emerged from the creator, covered in the liquid, however Dex was unfazed.

I'm pissed

Usinghis breath, he sucked in, and exhaled, as hurricane force winds left his mouth towards Milo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X