New battle royale rp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New battle royale rp

Once Doc had received word that a strange being had a recent fight with a local barrista in his city and won, he evaluated the threat and decided to delegate action to his personal police force. Doc called his best mercenaries to a meeting at the airship to discuss strategy.

The newly born Ori was already hungry for more action after his bout with Bill, so he was obviously the first to speak up. "Piece of cake, boss man. I'll put this douche bag's head on a pike if you want."

"No offense kid, but your track record's been less than impressive," Hiyashi chimed, "You botched up that whole summoning mission and got us no closer to our goal. If it were up to me you'd be suspended, but Doc's been generous enough to set up your training regimen."

"Can it asshole! Training my ass, I've just had a run of bad luck, that's all."

"Need I remind you our perp killed Susan? You couldn't beat Susan, what makes you think-"

"-Shut up lover boys. I'll go." Heather, the youngest of Doc's mercenaries, forced the two of them to shut their mouths telepathically. "Save your little make out session for after work, ok?"

With that, the girl left the conference room and descended from the airship. She found him near the site where the recent fight was reported. The Saiyan, Toma.

(I don't have a mcguffin for the rest of you guys to join but I'm sure you'll come up with something lmao)

No mcguffin needed.

He had gotten rusty. Dressed in Plegian robes, the male’s clothing fluttered behind him with every step he took, walking towards the supposed stadium for the battle royale with two things in hand. The Levin Sword and multiple pages of dark tomes and curses.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

The tactician rubbed his eyes, making sure he could believe what he was seeing. After the brushing with his eyes, the glow was gone.

”Why yes miss, I was told there was something akin to the Roman coliseum around here, and I was hoping to visit it.”

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

• OrganizationXV
        OrganizationXV commented
        Editing a comment
        Wanna rework this? Or delete it

Meanwhile, at the place the Tactician described, a Knight in red armor was there, with his weapon ready. He waited for his opponent, a lone skeleton Knight, to make its move. The red Knight side stepped the attack the skeleton made, a thrust, and slashed the skeleton in half, disassembling it in meer seconds. He waited for his next opponent.

Comment

“...I don’t have time for this.” Robin grumbled and the black tone smoked as he warped to the smell of blood, staring the knight down.

Comment

A cloud of blood dropped into the middle of the colosseum from the sky.It began to swirl like a twister and take solid form.A robe,jeans and a bunch of claws came flying towards it.As the cloud finished taking form the humanoid being inhaled deeply."Ahhh I've been looking for potential donors.Which one of you would like to go first."

Comment

After fighting Susan, the alien heard his stomach growl. "Oh boy, now where will I find food on this spinning blue ball?" He sat on the ground and looked up into the sky, aware of the girl's presence. "You know a place?" Toma asked through the One-Hundred Tongues Technique.

Comment

"Do I know a place for what?" Heather asked, floating toward the saiyan. "I don't know what you're on about, but you're under arrest for murdering my favorite barrista, you crazy person!" She attempted to hoist him into the air with telekinesis, creating a length of chain in her hands.

Comment

If he were at full power, he wouldn't have had too much trouble escaping, but at the state he was, there wasn't much even he could do. "It's not like it was alive to begin with." Toma stated coldly.

Comment

"You don't know how wrong you are." She grimaced and floated down to Toma, then started to wrap the chains around him. "Nice and tight. Now, you got two choices. Rot in jail, or fight for people's amusement. Either way, you'll probably die, and I'll get my payback."

Comment

"Fine, I'll fight." The Saiyan agreed. "But just so you know: locking me up wouldn't work.".

Comment

"Oh, I have ways." She picked him up by the chains and started to carry him as she floated towards the stadium. "Looks like others came to play, just your luck," She said when she saw the other fighters who'd shown up, and kept going until they were directly over it and dropped him in. "Oops~"

Comment

His body stopped abruptly in mid-air as he used Bukujutsu to float just about three meters off the ground. Toma then proceeded to land on his feet normally. "Guess I'll have to recover my stamina as I fight." He concluded as he stretched.
                        Last edited by Kouhai; December 1st, 2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

The Knight looked at the two new warriors, and smirked. "Neither of you belong here, leave now, and maybe I won't murder you. I only have one person to fight here right now, and neither of you are him."

Comment

"Who are you?" she asked the knight, before she used telekinesis to try and fling him and slam him into Toma. "This is my city, my stadium, so get used to it, dog!"

Comment

The extraterrestrial turned around and looked at the knight, "Not too shabby." he thought. "It's not like we have a choice but to be here." Toma told the knight. "At least I didn't."
                              Last edited by Kouhai; December 1st, 2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

The Knight was flung to the side, but grew wings on his back to fly up to avoid toma. He then breathed fire at the woman.

Comment

• Chara
                                  Chara commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You call an 8 year old a woman? Lmao

• Kouhai
                                  Kouhai commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Shhhh!

Before Toma moved an inch to avoid being slammed by the edgy swordsmen, he flew overhead and avoided doing so himself. "Good reflexes." He thought as he decided to watch the possible battle between the two.

Comment

Heather swiped her hand to the left and the fire was redirected by force. She made an evil smile and then took out her ipod and clicked around on it a bit. "Let's rock then~" After pushing another button, the look in her eyes changed, as though she'd flipped a switch in her head and she started to twitch with adrenaline. She stopped levitating and dropped to the ground, making a small crater as she landed and leaped forward, aiming to slam her fist into the knight.

Comment

The Knight morphed his free hand into a dragon claw and grabbed the fist, before aiming to impale the girl in the face. If it connects, her head will explode.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X