Mecha Battle Rp (OOC and Discussion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mecha Battle Rp (OOC and Discussion)

This is a battle to see which mecha is the strongest of all time.

The rules for the fight are as follows:

1. Nothing Op like TTGL or Demonbane
    2. Size doesn't matter. Even if a mecha is smaller than another one, they can still fight and fly at the same combat speed if able.
    3. if you lose in round 1, you can still make it to the finals if there are enough players.
    4. Fights will take place in random environments, such as space, city, and forrest.
    5. Have fun.

Mecha stats and their players:

Megas XLR/ Blah: http://megasxlr.wikia.com/wiki/Megas

Kiryu/ Gawayn: http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Mechagodzilla_(GXMG)

Star Build Strike/ Sayaka Miki: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GAT-X10..._Strike_Gundam

Crusher/ Ori: (Coming soon)
    Last edited by Sayaka Miki; September 8th, 2017, 10:17 AM.

So for weapons and equipment, I'm thinking Crusher should have the same kind of technology my warship does, with a little extra, since I actually know how my ship is powered and the science behind it. So like, it should run on plane turbines, which are powered by an internal fuel circulation and air compressors, and the whole thing is designed to self-sustain. You know, I never thought my job was cool until I translated it into roleplaying lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
      So for weapons and equipment, I'm thinking Crusher should have the same kind of technology my warship does, with a little extra, since I actually know how my ship is powered and the science behind it. So like, it should run on plane turbines, which are powered by an internal fuel circulation and air compressors, and the whole thing is designed to self-sustain. You know, I never thought my job was cool until I translated it into roleplaying lol.
      So would it resemble a titanfall mecha or something more along the lines of Imperial Walker?

Comment

Originally posted by Sayaka Miki
        So would it resemble a titanfall mecha or something more along the lines of Imperial Walker?
        Oh, it's totally humanoid. It's more along the lines of a transformer (without the transforming part) so imagine a destroyer transformer that doesn't actually turn into a warship. I guess that's the best way I can describe it lol. It's just that it's not actually transformers though, since it doesn't run on the all-spark or whatever. Just a self-sustaining AI. In regards to the AI part, I was also thinking it'd be mentally linked to the Illuminati, since they're both built by Dr. Mike. So I'm planning on giving it reigns to Illuminati bots too.

Comment

That moment when you realize you effectively have a killswitch for all of your opponents.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Oh, it's totally humanoid. It's more along the lines of a transformer (without the transforming part) so imagine a destroyer transformer that doesn't actually turn into a warship. I guess that's the best way I can describe it lol. It's just that it's not actually transformers though, since it doesn't run on the all-spark or whatever. Just a self-sustaining AI. In regards to the AI part, I was also thinking it'd be mentally linked to the Illuminati, since they're both built by Dr. Mike. So I'm planning on giving it reigns to Illuminati bots too.
            Will they be similar to sword bits or unmanned machines? If so, that would be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post
              That moment when you realize you effectively have a killswitch for all of your opponents.
              I know, but the AZ cannon will consume alot of energy if not used properly. Regardless, I hope you can manage it effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn
                The fights aren't always about ending them~

Comment

Will they be similar to sword bits or unmanned machines? If so, that would be ok.
                  The Illuminati bots? They're these flying pyramid-shaped robots that are human-sized and they have an eye that shoots lasers. They have individual seek-and-destroy targeting systems but they're also a hivemind controlled by the user.

Comment

The Illuminati bots? They're these flying pyramid-shaped robots that are human-sized and they have an eye that shoots lasers. They have individual seek-and-destroy targeting systems but they're also a hivemind controlled by the user.
                    So they are like funnels used in gundam? Thats pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayaka Miki View Post

I know, but the AZ cannon will consume alot of energy if not used properly. Regardless, I hope you can manage it effectively.
                      It's not that, but it can be used as a followup.

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

It's not that, but it can be used as a followup.
                        I see.

Comment

So they are like funnels used in gundam? Thats pretty cool.
                          I haven't actually watched gundam but I guess so lol. I can't specifically compare it to one thing because I'm making my own thing lol

Comment

I haven't actually watched gundam but I guess so lol. I can't specifically compare it to one thing because I'm making my own thing lol
                            I understand, but it sounds like you are using a Funnel based weapon. That is all.

Comment

Gawayn, You up to have a practice round? I think it would be good training for the both of us.

Comment

I understand, but it sounds like you are using a Funnel based weapon. That is all.
                                I get what you're saying now, just googled it lol. So I'm thinking Crusher's turbines will be encased in its chest, let's say four main engines and two generators. Also all of its piping is regulated by servo valves, so it can control them. It'll have a lot of shock absorbers on the inside so shit doesn't break easily when it gets hit, which it will. I'll give it a bunch of cameras and robotic tentacles on the inside so it can perform damage control if anything serious happens. There'll be a hangar bay in its abdomen for Illuminati bots. Also a butt for sex appeal. Dr. Mike is working on creating artificial reproduction because he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayaka Miki View Post
                                  Gawayn, You up to have a practice round? I think it would be good training for the both of us.

Not it at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn
                                    Not it at all!
                                    lol

Comment

Not it at all!
                                      OK.

Comment

I get what you're saying now, just googled it lol. So I'm thinking Crusher's turbines will be encased in its chest, let's say four main engines and two generators. Also all of its piping is regulated by servo valves, so it can control them. It'll have a lot of shock absorbers on the inside so shit doesn't break easily when it gets hit, which it will. I'll give it a bunch of cameras and robotic tentacles on the inside so it can perform damage control if anything serious happens. There'll be a hangar bay in its abdomen for Illuminati bots. Also a butt for sex appeal. Dr. Mike is working on creating artificial reproduction because he can.
                                        Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                        X