X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *screams externally*

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

• Shit, I should've switched places with Robin while he was firing his attack, that'd definitely kill Ori's char (or at the very least, badly injure him).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kouhai View Post
        Shit, I should've switched places with Robin while he was firing his attack, that'd definitely kill Ori's char (or at the very least, badly injure him).
        Then you probably would've died to my attack(you probably still will)

Comment

• Though I do feel like I wouldve had Gawayn cornered with this post.

Comment

• Body swap technique ftw. Nice troll Xeno!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

You know what Solar? I'm accepting this, but only on the grounds that you use your super alien lungs to suck the oxygen out of someone's hair.
              i am ambidextrous, and that was a typo

Comment

• Can't turn any solid objects into liquid.I turned the part of my body where you were about to hit into liquid.

Comment

• Originally posted by blah View Post
                  Can't turn any solid objects into liquid.I turned the part of my body where you were about to hit into liquid.
                  Minor nitpick, but i cant edit so

Comment

Though I do feel like I wouldve had Gawayn cornered with this post.
                    Not really. I would’ve had to spoil my surprise in full. Too early for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post

Not really. I would’ve had to spoil my surprise in full. Too early for that.
                      Kouhai now we are never getting the surprise.

Hope you're proud of yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Alphamon View Post
                        Body swap technique ftw. Nice troll Xeno!
                        Body swap only swaps the mind.He physically traded places with Gawayn.

Comment

• Originally posted by ambidextrous View Post

i am ambidextrous, and that was a typo
                          Well, I guess that It's canon now, bro.
                          Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
                          Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Kouhai now we are never getting the surprise.

Hope you're proud of yourself
                            Come on, @Ori is a good enough fighter to make him use his surprise.

Comment

Come on, @Ori is a good enough fighter to make him use his surprise.
                              I was just memeing dude,hurry up and post.

Comment

• *makes sure everyone is still alive*

Comment

I was just memeing dude,hurry up and post.
                                  Unfortunately, my PC is shit rn thanks to my father. It takes forever to load anything, could you tell me whatever did you do so that I can reply in a few hours or so?

Comment

Unfortunately, my PC is shit rn thanks to my father. It takes forever to load anything, could you tell me whatever did you do so that I can reply in a few hours or so?
                                    The reason he kept the ball on his finger instead of firing it was because even though it reaches its target much faster,there is only a single path it can take,so holding onto it and firing it in the most ideal place and time is the best way to ensure a hit.
                                    As the lightning converged on the finger and ball,he simply fired it.The shot past the finger and went straight towards his opponent at incredible speeds while his finger was vaporized with the lightning.What happened after that he did not know as he had to pay all his attention to the alien coming down from the sky.
                                    Why any one would attack like that he did not understand.Flying 30 feet into the air just to punch him was extremely dumb.He chalked it upto inexperience as he pinpointed just where his punch would land and liquified that area.

Comment

• So I've been thinking of an interesting RP excercise that I want to try out after this battle royale finished or does or what have you.

Let's try playing dodgeball.
                                      Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
                                      Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

So I've been thinking of an interesting RP excercise that I want to try out after this battle royale finished or does or what have you.

I like it. No powers, right?

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

So I've been thinking of an interesting RP excercise that I want to try out after this battle royale finished or does or what have you.

Yess. I'll play as myself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X