The Hip-Hop and Rap Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Nas isn't my favorite artist and I don't care what the next man supports. If niggas want to support this troll ass coon who is willing to shit on his own people as part of his album promotion that is their prerogative, I'm cool on Kanye.
    If you dont care what a man supports then you dont care that Kanye supports his opinion. Which means that it shouldn't hinder you into listening it

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

If you dont care what a man supports then you dont care that Kanye supports his opinion. Which means that it shouldn't hinder you into listening it
      Clearly I was talking about how an artist I like cosigning someone doesn't mean I have to agree with him. Niggas can justify their support for Koonye however they like but I ain't fucking with his music, his clothes his shoes, none of that shit.
      "My dead presidents ain’t dead enough"

Comment

Kinda disappointed by Pusha's new album, expected few bangers. 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time album of the year so far.

Comment

Clearly I was talking about how an artist I like cosigning someone doesn't mean I have to agree with him. Niggas can justify their support for Koonye however they like but I ain't fucking with his music, his clothes his shoes, none of that shit.
          Hate the celebrity dont hate the artist

Comment

Nah, hate both because the "artist" went full-coon. Tweets aside, dapping up Trump and shit too, like wtf.

Comment

• Nerise
              Nerise commented
              Editing a comment
              U a hater

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
            Kinda disappointed by Pusha's new album, expected few bangers. 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time album of the year so far.
            Pusha albums were never "bangers" his shit has always been about bars. The fact he doesnt make bangers is why he never goes to A list rapper fame.

Comment

• Uncle Hank
              Uncle Hank commented
              Editing a comment
              My definition of bangers is something you can workout too lol

No, there isn't an artist alive who makes good enough music to make me cool with them shitting on black people. At some point niggas need to have some self respect.

Comment

Kanye died after MDBTF

Comment

No, there isn't an artist alive who makes good enough music to make me cool with them shitting on black people. At some point niggas need to have some self respect.
                Stop being a snowflake, getting hung up on the past that you werent a part of.
                I don't see Jews complaining about slavery, now get some kanye to your ears(And watch the kanye charlamange interview)
                Last edited by Nerise; June 5th, 2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I don't see Jews complaining about slavery, now get some kanye to your ears(And watch the kanye charlamange interview)
                  Jews aren't dumb enough to support people who don't fuck with them. Kanye has been trash for almost a decade, get off that niggas dick.

Comment

As an honorary black man, the only Uncle Tom I would ever cosign off on is Uncle Ruckus for obvious reasons. Kanye can take a seat with Darkseeker like the lost little nigga that he is.

Comment

Jews don't complain. They summon their army and scorch the lands. In the U.S they just get their lawyers. Jews are unified they don't let fuckery slide against them.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Jews don't complain. They summon their army and scorch the lands. In the U.S they just get their lawyers. Jews are unified they don't let fuckery slide against them.
                        Sounds like something we should strive for

Comment

Jews aren't dumb enough to support people who don't fuck with them. Kanye has been trash for almost a decade, get off that niggas dick.
                          But Minorities are, so go have a listen. I'll await your review.
                          His albums have all gotten good reviews with Life of Pablo getting average to good reviews. So you is wrong my mans

Comment

Nct U, 7th sense, dopest hip hop track of the week, truth
                            Last edited by Sza; June 11th, 2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
                              No sorry
                              Thats not Hip Hop or Rap or Trap or Drill

Comment

Real Hip-Hop

Comment

No sorry
                                  Thats not Hip Hop or Rap or Trap or Drill
                                  do you even know what i just said

because it is

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
                                    That was many things...but it wasn't hip-hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

That was many things...but it wasn't hip-hop.
                                      anyone else feel like butting in on shit they know nothing about?

how the hell is it not hip hop? Literally everyone who claims its not fails to mention any reason it isn’t. Besides..

Comment

Working...
                                      X