The Hip-Hop and Rap Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

True Drake has put a lot of niggas on. Most of them niggas did turn around and start beefing with him. I wonder why that is the case? Me as a fan of hip-hop don't vibe to his soft and often contradictory messages. But if a nigga put me on I won't say anything bad about him. I would just go separate ways. Even 50 said that much about Eminem. The only beef Drake probably ignited was the Kendrick one where he caught feelings over control which isn't a diss song. But a lot of niggas caught feelings over that lol.
    Right, 50 Cent the biggest troll in the game to the point that he was beefing with his own son and even he has never said shit bad about Shady or Dre. Niggas ain't got no loyalty, it's a shame when the Canadian Jew is the only one playing by the old rules.
    "My dead presidents ain’t dead enough"

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Right, 50 Cent the biggest troll in the game to the point that he was beefing with his own son and even he has never said shit bad about Shady or Dre. Niggas ain't got no loyalty, it's a shame when the Canadian Jew is the only one playing by the old rules.
      He has hinted at shit with Dre but never straight disrespected with him. Dre never wanted to sign him Em did. He has said that a few times.

Comment

Got damn push on that your family can catch it shit. Real hip hop is alive.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
          Got damn push on that your family can catch it shit. Real hip hop is alive.
          He got him with a couple lines, that border patrol line was hilarious. Not sure how I feel about him rapping over the Story of OJ though, most people assume that song is about Kanye.

Comment

He got him with a couple lines, that border patrol line was hilarious. Not sure how I feel about him rapping over the Story of OJ though, most people assume that song is about Kanye.
            The shots were cut-throat which is why I like it. It shows Pusha is ready to hit anything and everything around Drake to get at him including fam. He out here not giving a fuck lol. This is the intro he said he got more rounds ready.

I figure he chose the story of Oj because of the coonery of that blackface photo he found which is real lol. The story of OJ had subtle shots at everything bothering Jay including Kanye.

Comment

B.I.P Zacktv

They did that man bogus.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
                B.I.P Zacktv

They did that man bogus.
                Trying to give a platform to these dumb niggas and this is what he got in return. SMH R.I.P

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                    Pass

Comment

• Nerise
                      Nerise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hater

Trying to give a platform to these dumb niggas and this is what he got in return. SMH R.I.P
                    Now ain't nobody gonna fuck with Chicago. Why risk it if even the camera man not safe anymore? One of the few thorough dudes that gave a shit about the city. Smh

Last edited by Issa; June 3rd, 2018, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Now ain't nobody gonna fuck with Chicago. Why risk it if even the camera man not safe anymore? One of the few thorough dudes that gave a shit about the city. Smh

Chicago about done on the music tip, everybody stole they sound and you can't make any money fucking with them niggas because they are either going to be dead or in jail within a year or two.

Comment

Chicago about done on the music tip, everybody stole they sound and you can't make any money fucking with them niggas because they are either going to be dead or in jail within a year or two.
                        After almost a decade them young dummies still can't see the bigger picture. They'd rather get put in a bag than getting to the bag.

I love my city, but those mother fuckers are lost. When the drill scene took off they had this shit in the palm of their hands.

Comment

After almost a decade them young dummies still can't see the bigger picture. They'd rather get put in a bag than getting to the bag.

I love my city, but those mother fuckers are lost. When the drill scene took off they had this shit in the palm of their hands.
                          Now you got niggas like Tekashi69 who are about to get Keef sent upstate. This is what happens when niggas say they want that real shit, you end up with real street niggas who don't know how to get out that life after they make it.

Comment

Protect Chief Keef

Comment

Now you got niggas like Tekashi69 who are about to get Keef sent upstate. This is what happens when niggas say they want that real shit, you end up with real street niggas who don't know how to get out that life after they make it.
                              That skittles haired clown is already calling Durk back peddling and apologizing about dissing Reese with his scary ass.

BDs on his heels.

Comment

That skittles haired clown is already calling Durk back peddling and apologizing about dissing Reese with his scary ass.

BDs on his heels.
                                I don't be on that conspiracy shit but dude legit seems like he is trying to get people caught up.

Comment

I don't be on that conspiracy shit but dude legit seems like he is trying to get people caught up.
                                  I'm still amazed at how any part of NY is co-signin this police ass fruit loop.

Comment

I'm still amazed at how any part of NY is co-signin this police ass fruit loop.
                                    NY is desperate for to be relevant again, they are willing to do anything to be back on top of HipHop including rolling with this weirdo.

Comment

• Nerise
                                      Nerise commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      you calling me a skittle nigga?

Pass
                                    Your favorite artist Nas supports it

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

Your favorite artist Nas supports it
                                      Nas isn't my favorite artist and I don't care what the next man supports. If niggas want to support this troll ass coon who is willing to shit on his own people as part of his album promotion that is their prerogative, I'm cool on Kanye.

Comment

Working...
                                      X