Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how bad is this Sony Venom movie going to flop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how bad is this Sony Venom movie going to flop?

If I didn't tell you this trailer was for a Venom movie would you even know what this trailer was for?

It'll at least do better than the Aunt May movie they wanted to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
      Lol Sony might legit be the worst movie studio ever.

Comment

The teaser was just awful. Not only did it not give off any Venom vibes, but it fails to even give us a hint of what the story is.

This joins the ranks of Solo: A Star Wars Story for "spin-off movie that no one asked for and therefore may flop with critics and audiences".

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
          The teaser was just awful. Not only did it not give off any Venom vibes, but it fails to even give us a hint of what the story is.

This joins the ranks of Solo: A Star Wars Story for "spin-off movie that no one asked for and therefore may flop with critics and audiences".
          Honestly i'm not a Star wars guy I have just never cared for the universe, the one character I have always liked though was Han because he was literally a space cowboy. I have heard nothing but bad things about the production and i'm sure it will be bad, but Han is the only character that could get me excited for a Star Wars movie.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Honestly i'm not a Star wars guy I have just never cared for the universe, the one character I have always liked though was Han because he was literally a space cowboy. I have heard nothing but bad things about the production and i'm sure it will be bad, but Han is the only character that could get me excited for a Star Wars movie.
            Vader is that character for me at this point. All of these new characters are shit.

Comment

It's just a teaser lmao. The Uncharted 4 teaser just showed the fucking title lol

Comment

Its gonna break records i can see it now

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Comment

cant wait to applaud in the theater during that car crash scene

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n475594
                    the words that dig into your heart and soul. Those are much harder to shake off.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                      It'll make way more money than the new Dragon Ball movie, that's for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Doubt it, Sony couldn't get people excited about actual Spider man movies.
                        Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; February 13th, 2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Clearly dont have anyone that truly knows comics in their camp. They would have had a way easier time getting peoples attention with an agent Venom film then this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                            Proof that music makes the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              It's just a teaser lmao. The Uncharted 4 teaser just showed the fucking title lol
                              A title is just to promote awareness since there might not be official substance. But a trailer for a movie with substance should give away what the movie is in some way. Lots of Games just show titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                                Wow. Is there any substance with her at all? Probably nothing of interest.. Maybe she goes shopping for food, goes out for ice cream with uncle Ben, or makes cookies for Peter.

Comment

No super villain or superhero in the movie? Might actually be good.
                                  "tôi kratistôi"

Comment

The one trainwreck Spider-Man can't stop.
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Since when could venom move shit with his mind?

Looks like garbage tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                                        Clearly dont have anyone that truly knows comics in their camp. They would have had a way easier time getting peoples attention with an agent Venom film then this.
                                        Yeah there's just more to tell with Flash than Eddie.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X