Sooo I saw the movie IT.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo I saw the movie IT.

It was good, amazing like people are making it out to be? No, but good nonetheless. This movie was more thriller-esque than it was scary at least to me. Only like 2 jumpscares REALLY got me good, the projector and the sewer. The rest of the "jumpscares" were kind of predictable but at the same time execution was pretty good. It follows the novel pretty much, depending on if you liked the novel to begin with it can either be hit or miss but I for one like the mythology behind pennywise in general so yeah story was was good to me.

8/10

Good movie if you're looking for some scares and creepy shit, entertaining for the most part overall.
    I am the ultimate insanity!! I AM CARNAGE!!

>stephen king

ayy
    Magikarp was here, Doctor. is a faggot

Comment

• Doctor.
      Doctor. commented
      Editing a comment
      Shut up you whore stop stalking me

• Saffron
      Saffron commented
      Editing a comment
      the funny part is that u said that to me after I asked u if u read it in a mal convo

• Doctor.
      Doctor. commented
      Editing a comment
      I havent read it

Stephen king is gay cuz /lit/ memes tell me so

That is nice to hear, as someone who thought the original TV mini series was more funny then scary this looks like it will be a significant improvement.
    "This is how I escape the madness, Too much of anything will hurt you, so my state of mind's all purple."

Comment

Heading to late night screening

Comment

Yeah, I thought it was pretty great.

Comment

Pretty good. I saw it in a crowded movie theater full of black people, so it was basically a comedy.

Comment

Saw it again, yeah it was pretty good. I missed a few things the first time which is weird but overall I gotta say this pennywise definitely shits on the old pennywise. The old Pennywise definitely lived up to the clown part but he was overboard imho, especially as you get older and realize how fucking retarded old pennywise acted, the new pennywise is more balanced, silly sometimes corny but it's tolerable all while being extremely creepy as fuck.

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
            Pretty good. I saw it in a crowded movie theater full of black people, so it was basically a comedy.
            BRUH lmfao

Comment

6/10 Liked the original better

Comment

More interested in Skarsgård's take on Pennywise than anything else, but I guess the modern-er special effects and lack of campiness (relative to the original) also warrant giving it a shot.

Comment

I liked derpy eyed pennywise. Perdy good remake for a change.
                  http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Comment

Speaking of derpy eyes he actually does have derpy eyes quite alot especially when he feeds lol

Comment

Yeah evrybodys been saying it was legit. Def wanna check it out.

Comment

You'll float too.

9/10

I enjoyed IT.

Comment

Working...
                        X