Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the premier of the new season of X-Files. On fire, as always. Fucking A, that twist at the end...
    Culpa's Youtube Channel!
    Culpa's Twitch Channel!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Watched up to episode 8 of Altered Carbon. I like the overall aesthetic of the show, but it's not all that compelling to me. But it's entertaining enough for me to finish watching the season, so there's that.

I'm just waiting for Season 3 of Billions tbh

Comment

The finale of Legends was pretty anti-climatic, but I'm actually hyped for the next season because it alluded to more Constantine cameos.

Unexpected twist on The Flash. Not the what, but the when; I didn't expect that to happen until the finale.

The episode of Arrow before the most recent one was almost certainly the best one to date. A comprehensive character study of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow and his progression (and regression). The only way it could've been better was if Barrowman, Bennett, and Nable had reprised their roles, but I guess it would've been impractical to bring them on for a 10-second cameo...

-EDIT- Mon-El and vcape tricks needs to be a thing, tbh.

Supernatural was also great this week. Rowena, like Mr. Ketch, is gradually becoming more likable. They won't ever match up to Crowley, but it is what it is. Billie (the new acting Death) also isn't shabby, but she just doesn't have the same "oomph" Julian "is the Grim Reaper IRL" Richings' Death did either.
        Last edited by Oneiros; May 1st, 2018, 01:14 AM. Reason: Suuuuuuuper late, but just remembered and didn't want to type up another post. My bad, y'all.

Comment

Watching Vinny play SOMA currently. Probably gonna watch a Markiplier series next

Comment

Watching peaky blinders s1. On its always sunny S4. Halted on Six Feet Under S2. It's a great show abiut detab and life. And watched two episodes of Z Nation on Netflix. It gets better, so I'll likely stick with it.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
              Editing a comment
              I can't remember if it was season 4 or 5 that was my favorite season in Always Sunny. One of the two.

Four is pretty great so far. I just finished who pooped the bed yesterday

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
              Editing a comment
              My favorite episode is when Rob Thomas and Sinnbad pop up while I think it was Dennis was hallucinating after trying to give himself the stigmata of Christ.

Originally posted by Randoguy View Post
            Four is pretty great so far. I just finished who pooped the bed yesterday
            That's definitely not happened yet. Have you watched Mr robot

Comment

Blackadder, peak Rowan Atkinson

Comment

Deception. Brilliant show. and of course the DC and Marvel shows. oh and Barry another brilliant show.
                Last edited by Slade Robison; April 30th, 2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Started S4 of The Strain, S6 of American Horror Story

Quinlan just gets better and better; even Setrakian and Eichhorst haven't been as interesting this season, although the Master is finally gaining some depth. Which one might attribute to Palmer, whose guise he has donned. And, as always, fuck Zach.

I thought I would hate this season of AHS due to its Paranormal Activity-esque shooting and relatively subdued nature, but I actually didn't. Maybe because the concept ("Lost Colony") is so cool and how it intertwines with the other seasons.

Comment

Oh, look, all it took for Westworld to become good again is to not include the 2 most annoying characters, and focus more on the remaining one of 2 characters that were carrying the show before. Who would've thought... Great episode

Comment

Caught the pilot of Billions. I like how the morally upstanding actor we're supposed to be rooting for likes having his wife squat over him in high heels and urinate on his chest behind closed doors. Kind of want the evil ginger of an archenemy to win based on principle (or the lack thereof) alone now.
                      Last edited by Oneiros; May 19th, 2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Caught up on the third season of Into the Badlands, it's impressive how well these huge martial arts fights are choreographed for a TV show. Makes me laugh when I compare it to the last fight in Supernatural. The budgets are obviously way different but god damn.

Comment

Season 2 finale of Legion. Shit was FIRE
                          Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                          Culpa's Twitch Channel!
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Been watching random episodes of Mad Men, I really should sit down and watch it all the way through at some point

Comment

mighty morphin power rangers

Comment

Working...
                              X