No announcement yet.

Latest movie(s) you watched?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched "Eighth Grade" this past weekend. It was a great movie, with some accurate acting and writing.

It was almost too real at some moments, I could hardly take it, I must admit.

Comment

Terminator 2. Pretty good. Thought some of the action scenes lasted far too long, but all the character moments were great. And of course the time travel remains retarded.

They very clearly changed the future, can't wait to see how they didn't really change anything and it's all gone to shit in the sequels :^ )

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
      are you going to watch the others and then comment on how much of a trainwreck the franchise becomes after judgement day
      Guess that's the plan
      Last edited by Doctor.; August 6th, 2018, 11:05 PM.
      Originally posted by Oneiros
      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Rampage. Meh, but the effects were pretty great.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
          Rampage. Meh, but the effects were pretty great.
          I just downloaded that. lol
          Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
          Culpa's Twitch Channel!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

If you didn't care for Dwayne Johnson's Rampage, there's always Uwe Boll's rampage starring America's sweetheart Brendan Fletcher

Great trilogy, would highly recommend

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
              Terminator 2. Pretty good. Thought some of the action scenes lasted far too long, but all the character moments were great. And of course the time travel remains retarded.

They very clearly changed the future, can't wait to see how they didn't really change anything and it's all gone to shit in the sequels :^ )

Guess that's the plan
              Telling you right now: you can ignore every other Terminator film right now besides the first two and you'd miss nothing.

Comment

Terminator 3. It had some interesting ideas, regarding Connor and destiny, but it ultimately shits the bed by being the most unnecessary sequel ever made and ignoring all the progress and development of the previous films. Action scenes also felt like a parody of themselves and I couldn't take them seriously at all. The fatalistic tone the movie ends on is also completely dissonant with the optimistic tone of Terminator 2. Mediocre.
                Last edited by Doctor.; August 8th, 2018, 11:19 PM.
                Originally posted by Oneiros
                In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

I've seen Ts 2,3, & 5, but I seem to have skipped 1 & 4. Is the OG worth watching? Like, is it even better than T2?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                    I've seen Ts 2,3, & 5, but I seem to have skipped 1 & 4. Is the OG worth watching? Like, is it even better than T2?
                    Wouldn't say better, but it's still a solid film nonetheless. It even has a slasher film vibe to it.

Comment

A Serious Man (2009)
                      Flipper - Brainwash

Comment

The Way of The Gun (2000)
                        Flipper - Brainwash

Comment

Shape of Water. Really beautiful movie. I didn't realize I'd be laughing that much. Michael Shannon was hilarious as the villain.
                          Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                          Culpa's Twitch Channel!
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Just marathoned all of the Harry Potter movies. So much nostalgia throughout this series. I remember my parents made us read the books as kids to prepare us for seeing the movies when they premiered. Still pretty baffled by the director changes and of course Richard Harris' death resulting in Michael Gambon playing Dumbledore was still an uncomfortable transition, but nonetheless, it was a great series to rewatch over this dreadful and rainy weekend.
                            In my mind...

Comment

Working...
                            X