Latest movie(s) you watched?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

The movie was fun as an action flick, sadly though it suffers from a lack of memorable villains, which , IMO, means that the series as a whole is in trouble because of this.

Comment

Bright was way more enjoyable than what I thought it would be. Had the better villains in most fantasies that have been put out this year. Critics smoking angel dust.

Comment

A few hours back, I finally had the time to finally watch Osmosis Jones.
        It was great, and now, I'll watch Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas when I have the opportunity/chance. ^_^

Comment

Kong: Skull Island. Never did have the time to watch it before now so that's why.

Comment

Finally got around to watching Split, never thought I would see another good M.Night Shyamalan movie.

Comment

Full Metal Jacket
              Wipers - Mystery

Comment

Chapter 27.

Say what you will about Jared Leto, but the man has an insane work ethic. Put on ~60 lbs just for this role; went on to drop down to his regular weight again, only to lose ~40 more lbs for another role. That's dedication. Oh, and he did a fantastic job (haven't seen the movie where he went full-Skeletor, so I can't speak for that) in the actual role. Was more than sufficiently creepy and managed to maintain a spine-tingling voice throughout to complement his creepy creepiness.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                  Bright was way more enjoyable than what I thought it would be. Had the better villains in most fantasies that have been put out this year. Critics smoking angel dust.
                  Nah, it legit sucked.

Comment

Shutter Island
                    Originally posted by Oneiros
                    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Nah, it legit sucked.
                      Nope it didn't it was a perfectly good b movie

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                        Nope it didn't it was a perfectly good b movie
                        Nay. It was a barely mediocre flick.

Comment

12 angry men, excellent movie

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post
                            12 angry men, excellent movie
                            More like, total masterpiece.

Comment

The Shape of Water.

Comment

Movies like Looper are the reason time travels stories were a mistake
                              otherwise, it was really well directed and shot

Comment

Sicario. Damn good movie

Comment

Kong Skull Island :P

Comment

watched blade runner, film was kino

gonna watch the sequel sometime this week Louay is it better than the first

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                                      watched blade runner, film was kino

gonna watch the sequel sometime this week Louay is it better than the first
                                      I personally like 2049 better tbh, way more interesting main character and great cinematography, but I doubt your opinion will change much if you didn't like the prequel

so what's your take on the ending

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

I personally like 2049 better tbh, way more interesting main character and great cinematography, but I doubt your opinion will change much if you didn't like the prequel

so what's your take on the ending
                                        It was pretty great, just like the rest of the movie. Villain was GOAT and the ambiguity regarding the MC's identity really got those neurons fired up.

My opinion is that when films try to be coy and ambiguous like this in regard to their MC's identity, then it's always because they really are the opposite of what the film says. So Deckard's a Replicant.

If you say the second one is even better, then I'm in for a ride

Comment

Working...
                                        X