Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Warhammer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cuck Whores.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
      Warhammer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cuck Whores.
      >a series about a bunch of fatasses worshiping a skeleton on a golden toilet

      >better than even the last jedi

      No.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Ziku View Post

        >a series about a bunch of fatasses worshiping a skeleton on a golden toilet

        >better than even the last jedi

        No.
        Of course a SW-stan would say that. Brain cells have atrophied from too much exposure to retcons and plot retreads.

        Comment


          Still cant understand how after all these years a SW TV show wasnt made...
          I can see why it would be hard to keep interest over several seasons by making it about Jedi/Sith, but why not one about a smuggler, a bounty hunter, an Imperial Agent...Hell the life of a Clone Squadron...

          I`d even be more interested in that than another Jedi/Sith story.

          Comment


            Originally posted by znjfl View Post
            Still cant understand how after all these years a SW TV show wasnt made...
            I can see why it would be hard to keep interest over several seasons by making it about Jedi/Sith, but why not one about a smuggler, a bounty hunter, an Imperial Agent...Hell the life of a Clone Squadron...

            I`d even be more interested in that than another Jedi/Sith story.
            A Star Wars TV show? I could dig it if it was like an anthology story of a certain time period, with more grit. Like the under levels in Corusaunt during the Rebellion.

            Or we could go all Old Republic and get some war stories.

            No matter what, it would be expensive as hell, well if they have it anywhere focused on the outer galaxy.

            Comment


              Originally posted by General Naruto View Post

              A Star Wars TV show? I could dig it if it was like an anthology story of a certain time period, with more grit. Like the under levels in Corusaunt during the Rebellion.

              Or we could go all Old Republic and get some war stories.

              No matter what, it would be expensive as hell, well if they have it anywhere focused on the outer galaxy.
              Yeah, Under levels of Coruscant, Imperial officers or agents during the Old Republic.
              Old Republic Mandalorians. Bounty hunters or smugglers from any era.
              Plenty of topics that could get an episodic treatment, like Star Trek gets.

              With "major storylines" being tie ins to important events of that era. Plus if you have a show where for 20-30 episodes it focuses on "common" people, and then you get a Jedi or Sith in 1 episode as a side character, fans would be going crazy.

              Comment


                https://www.google.com/amp/deadline....202279600/amp/

                Don't know how to feel about this. I'm not the biggest fan of GoT, but I'm crossing my fingers for Old Republic films.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                  https://www.google.com/amp/deadline....202279600/amp/

                  Don't know how to feel about this. I'm not the biggest fan of GoT, but I'm crossing my fingers for Old Republic films.
                  I want them to reboot ToR.

                  Comment


                    Oh my goodness, what can I say about the Last Jedi? Well, it was better than the Phantom Menace, but not by much of a margin.

                    Luke does Doppleganger and gets killed anyway. Yeah, that made so much sense!

                    The Rebels are down to one out-dated starfighter scale freighter and a broken lightsaber.

                    What scheme will they come up with next to defeat Kylo Ren and the first Order, who have a limitless supply of capital scale ships and super-weapons?

                    I know! The Yuzhon Vong invade and attack the First Order!
                    Last edited by Wade; February 24th, 2018, 09:43 AM.

                    Comment


                      I wish they left the OT a-freaking-lone.
                      Everything they accomplished has been crapped on.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by General Naruto View Post
                        I wish they left the OT a-freaking-lone.
                        Everything they accomplished has been crapped on.
                        These movies will never hurt 456. Those films will always be Star Wars.






                        Comment



                          So I guess this is the last we'll see of Ahsoka in Rebels. I hope Filoni does something big with her eventually.

                          Comment


                            It's almost laughable how much more engaging and appreciable Rebels was than 7 & 8.


                            One felt like Star Wars while the other two were just something. Hats off to Filoni.

                            Comment


                              Mark Hamil has finally gotten his Star

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Issa View Post
                                It's almost laughable how much more engaging and appreciable Rebels was than 7 & 8.


                                One felt like Star Wars while the other two were just something. Hats off to Filoni.
                                aye, I mean the story was getting good and vader was like in his prime before the movies
                                decked out

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by carveslip56 View Post

                                  aye, I mean the story was getting good and vader was like in his prime before the movies
                                  The story of what was getting good? And Vader was in his prime in ESB.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Issa View Post
                                    It's almost laughable how much more engaging and appreciable Rebels was than 7 & 8.


                                    One felt like Star Wars while the other two were just something. Hats off to Filoni.
                                    I don't think I'm speaking entirely in hyperbole when I say that Filoni is one of the few people who knows what the fuck he's doing. Kennedy needs to go and stay go.

                                    Comment


                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post
                                        I heard about that shit. Man, it's like, I'm not opposed to the average Joe having the potential to become powerful in the Force with enough training. In fact, I find that infinitely more preferable to power levels midichlorians, but this is just stupid.

                                        Comment


                                          So is The Last Jedi really as bad as my friends make it out to be? It can't be that horrible. Right?

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X