Jessica Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West View Post

Someone much more reliable than you. Most of your posts dealing with women are negative.

So I'm guessing either:

1) You're gay.

2) You're a neckbeard virgin

3) You're a neckbeard virgin.

4) You're a neckbeard virgin.
    Blue pill cucks should be cucks in silence. Go to bed.

Comment

Luke Cage is legit as fuck boys.

Comment

better than jessica jones but slower than daredevil, although purple man is more entertaining than cottonmouth
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n484295
        Woah dude, take a step back. Let's not get into slut shaming here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiroyasha View Post
          Luke Cage is legit as fuck boys.
          So much this^

Also, I think we need a Marvel Netflix Shows Discussion Thread since all their shows are part of the same universe.

Discussion threats on a specific series don't seem to last long and it would make things a lot simpler than making a new thread everytime a new series comes out.

Comment

Gonna start S2 sometime this week.

Comment

Why are you guys even hyping up that garbage ass Daredevil show anyway?
              Lmao.

Blind guy running around beating people up. Boring as fuck. Fuck outta here. If he could at least move like Dante, Nero or Spiderman, that'd be one thing. Or if he was entertaining like Deadpool, but he isn't. Thing that made Jessica Jones good was the villain's ability to mind-fuck people otherwise it'd be bad too tbh. Daredevil ain't shit.

Jessica Jones s2 is probably gonna be garbage unless they think of something really good. Their best bet is to make Kilgrave come back as a zombie with 10x the mind control power so it works on Jessica too tbh.
              Last edited by Eren; April 12th, 2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

This used to be good. Why does feminism have to ruin everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post
                  This used to be good. Why does feminism have to ruin everything.
                  Cringe and boring s2 in a nutshell

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Really? I thought it was interesting learning about Jessica's past and seeing her grow as a character. It was also crazy seeing her sister crumble before our eyes. The ending was a hint of who she becomes.

Seeing Malcolm get his life together was inspiring.

There wasn't too many fight scenes though, not much action. So... where did it suck at?

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Really? I thought it was interesting learning about Jessica's past and seeing her grow as a character. It was also crazy seeing her sister crumble before our eyes. The ending was a hint of who she becomes.

Seeing Malcolm get his life together was inspiring.

There wasn't too many fight scenes though, not much action. So... where did it suck at?
                      It was boring. There was no real villain to drive the story. It was like watching a lifetime movie. The characters all made me think the women's help hotline was going to come on after each episode.

Comment

• Eren
                        Eren commented
                        Editing a comment
                        fucking called it

• Kajin_Style
                        Kajin_Style commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lol good point.

But mostly cringe. Especially when her mother came into the picture.

Though the worst part was the show trying to pass patsy off as a "victim" who was "molested" even though she was already a slut.

The characters all made me think the women's help hotline was going to come on after each episode.
                      fucking lmao
                      Last edited by Redx; April 13th, 2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

But mostly cringe. Especially when her mother came into the picture.

Though the worst part was the show trying to pass patsy off as a "victim" who was "molested" even though she was already a slut.
                        Nah the director shit happened when she was 16 before she was giving blowjobs of gratitude in club bathroom lol. Her mom pimping her out made her like that. Doesn't take away how fucking annoying her character was.

Comment

Woah dude, take a step back. Let's not get into slut shaming here. We want women to be free with their sexuality but to shame one for it because they got molested against their own will is fucked up. Especially when your statement implies Patsy as a child was a slut, intentionally and not pressured/forced into it.

Imagine yourself in that very same situation with an older, ugly woman who has the power to make or break your future career and that failing this will make your mother deeply disappointed in you to the point she practically views you as a failure for decades to come.

Comment

Woah dude, take a step back. Let's not get into slut shaming here.
                            I'm not shaming her for being a slut. I'm just saying it's hard to feel bad for her when it's already part of who she is.

Her problems were entirely her fault. The show trying to pass her off as a victim in spite of that is just blatant propaganda.

Comment

I'm not shaming her for being a slut. I'm just saying it's hard to feel bad for her when it's already part of who she is.

Her problems were entirely her fault. The show trying to pass her off as a victim in spite of that is just blatant propaganda.
                              Child molestation happened before she was an over 18 slut. (sure the story tells it to you in reverse but still!) I also wouldn't agree the show was trying to make you feel bad but rather explain why she is the way she is.

However, the things you are implying really paint a negative picture of how you view sluts. Just because a girl is sexuality active doesn't excuse or explain a situation where she gets raped or molested. A woman who slept with 50 guys and gets raped by the 51st guy she meets shouldn't have her rape brushed off because she is a slut. The rape crime is still terrible regardless if the victim was a virgin or a slut.

Comment

Nah the director shit happened when she was 16 before she was giving blowjobs of gratitude in club bathroom lol. Her mom pimping her out made her like that. Doesn't take away how fucking annoying her character was.

Yea... her righteous hate boner was annoying. Though with the ending of this season it looks like she's going to be her own super hero like she always wanted.

Comment

Just because a girl is sexuality active doesn't excuse or explain a situation where she gets raped or molested.
                                  I wasn't arguing that. Just that it makes it hard for me to feel bad for her. I don't see her as a victim. Yet the show was trying to force it. She sure as hell wasn't innocent at 16. It wasn't "rape" either it was a choice she made.

Comment

I wasn't arguing that. Just that it makes it hard for me to feel bad for her. I don't see her as a victim. Yet the show was trying to force it. She sure as hell wasn't innocent at 16. It wasn't "rape" either it was a choice she made.
                                    You not feeling bad for her is entirely your choice. Her sexuality though shouldn't be a factor in it. Granted it is hard to feel bad for someone you find annoying or consider a bitch.

As for the 16 thing, no that can be considered rape given her mother pressured her and I'm sure the guy did too. A 16 year old is still a minor and is still a child.

Comment

Yea... her righteous hate boner was annoying. Though with the ending of this season it looks like she's going to be her own super hero like she always wanted.
                                      Nah that bitch was annoying. I thought I hated self righteous Karen from Daredevil. She doesn't have shit on Trish fake do gooding ass. I actually liked her character more in the season when she was getting high and giving out blowjobs to strangers lol.
                                      Last edited by 40 acres; April 15th, 2018, 01:40 AM.

Comment

As for the 16 thing, no that can be considered rape given her mother pressured her and I'm sure the guy did too. A 16 year old is still a minor and is still a child.
                                        Pressure doesn't = rape. Theres no indication of him forcing himself on her. Her career was important to her and she made a choice. It was a decision she made and agreed to. Pretending that makes her a "victim" is just more cancerous #meetoo propaganda.

Whats considered a "minor" varies from place to place. I don't even know why people pretend like 16 is so "young" and "innocent". I've known 16 year old girls who've done way worse for less. They sure as hell weren't "victims". They knew what they were doing.

Comment

Working...
                                        X