Jessica Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessica Jones

Trailer just dropped. The second one, apparently.

It looks good. Not Daredevil good, but it's a far sight better than Supergirl. Luke Cage is (obviously) being introduced simultaneously for his own eponymous spin-off and they've already hooked up, lol.

Why is she trying to act like a Bruce Willis wannabe? The trailer is okay but god damn marvel.

Comment

Purple man

Comment

It's amazing how a show with a normal bad ass female character does more for feminism then that shitty girl power supergirl show.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
          It's amazing how a show with a normal bad ass female character does more for feminism then that shitty girl power supergirl show.
          And here I thought Marvel/Disney was the monster trying to push that feminist agenda in all their media.

Pass the L to the left for DC.

Comment

I'm cautiously excited. Moreso for Luke Cage than for Jessica Jones herself. (to be fair, I don't have much reading experience with her)

But the series is looking sharp in the trailers.

Comment

Hopefully they show her whacking off to Johnny Storm.

Comment

You drooling on about feminism and female leads is starting to get boring.

Supergirl is a great show. Mostly neckbeard virgins who frequent https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/ find it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by West View Post

You drooling on about feminism and female leads is starting to get boring.

Supergirl is a great show. Mostly neckbeard virgins who frequent https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/ find it bad.
                  Supergirl is a terrible show with crappy acting, I don't post about feminism much also who the fuck are you?

Comment

Supergirl is a terrible show with crappy acting, I don't post about feminism much also who the fuck are you?
                    Someone much more reliable than you. Most of your posts dealing with women are negative.

So I'm guessing either:

1) You're gay.

2) You're a neckbeard virgin

3) You're a neckbeard virgin.

4) You're a neckbeard virgin.

Comment

also who the fuck are you?
                      some try hard wannabe edgy shit lord poster

Comment

I'll give it a three episode shiot like I did with Dare Devil

Comment

• Nerise
                          Nerise commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shiot

• Chaos Theory
                          Chaos Theory commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, I know its a crazy spelling but that is what it is

Someone much more reliable than you. Most of your posts dealing with women are negative.

So I'm guessing either:

1) You're gay.

2) You're a neckbeard virgin

3) You're a neckbeard virgin.

4) You're a neckbeard virgin.
                        I don't recall ever saying anything overly disrespectful about women in general I might have said something about a specific female but apparently you would know what I said better then me. Again I have no idea who you are so i'm not sure what your playing at.

Comment

I fight for womens rights.

So the question is; Who are you, and what do you fight for?

Comment

I fight for womens rights.

So the question is; Who are you, and what do you fight for?
                            I'm just going to assume that you don't want to reveal who you are because you realize I would immediately stop wasting my time responding to you. Carry on kid.

Comment

I'm just going to assume that you don't want to reveal who you are because you realize I would immediately stop wasting my time responding to you. Carry on kid.
                              Mu is just heartbroken that you don't remember him.

Comment

But I don't know Enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                                  Mu is just heartbroken that you don't remember him.
                                  Nope doesn't ring a bell. I doubt we could have had enough interaction to make him upset though.

Comment

Nope doesn't ring a bell. I doubt we could have had enough interaction to make him upset though.

Comment

So let's start talking about Jessica Jones again and how Luke Cage is gonna toss her mid season.

Comment

Working...
                                      X