Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E3 2018 Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    E3 2018 Discussion

    Company Conference Time
    Saturday, June 9
    EA 11AM PT // 2PM ET
    Sunday, June 10
    Microsoft 1PM PT // 4PM ET
    Bethesda 6:30PM PT // 9:30PM ET
    Monday, June 11
    Square Enix 10AM PT // 1PM ET
    Ubisoft 1PM PT // 4PM ET
    Sony 6PM PT // 9PM ET
    Tuesday, June 12
    Nintendo 9AM PT // 12PM ET

    Will update when more information in revealed. Feel free to discuss and hypothesize.

    #2
    *Breathes in.*


    Got that out of my system.

    I'm also hoping for F-Zero in some way shape or form. Maybe they'll also announce a 2D Mario game that isn't bland like the NSMB series.
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; May 11th, 2018, 11:15 PM.

    Originally posted by #83.6666666667
    2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

    Comment


      #3
      I'm expecting a Mario Maker follow-up for the Switch. It makes a lot of sense. And I think they'd be stupid not to.

      It'd be nice to see something out of Gamefreak's Pokemon title for the Switch as well.

      Comment


        #4
        Lol e3 is pretty funny now. They will show a game like its close to being released. But the game doesn't come out until years later. I will say god of war was worth the wait.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHYz...UYXVwf5yyW0p2g

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
          Lol e3 is pretty funny now. They will show a game like its close to being released. But the game doesn't come out until years later. I will say god of war was worth the wait.
          That's one of the reasons I've been digging Nintendo's approach over the past couple years. Their E3 videos focus solely on titles that will launch before the end of the year now. Which is absolutely fantastic.

          Comment


            #6
            I haven’t been this excited for an e3 in a long ass time

            Comment


              #7
              Can't wait for Bethesda to not give any information on their only good franchise, got to milk that shitty MMO some more.
              Not the title y'all want me under, All hail King Killmonger.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Cid View Post

                That's one of the reasons I've been digging Nintendo's approach over the past couple years. Their E3 videos focus solely on titles that will launch before the end of the year now. Which is absolutely fantastic.
                The switch has been pretty great might check Nintendo out. My switch is now a part of my bar hopping kit. Put it on one the screens in the bar. Then everybody wants to hop in on it.
                Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                Can't wait for Bethesda to not give any information on their only good franchise, got to milk that shitty MMO some more.
                You talking about elder scrolls? Not sure I have the time to give up for another one lol.
                Last edited by 40 acres; May 12th, 2018, 01:44 AM.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHYz...UYXVwf5yyW0p2g

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                  The switch has been pretty great might check Nintendo out. My switch is now a part of my bar hopping kit. Put it on one the screens in the bar. Then everybody wants to hop in on it.
                  You're the second person I know that does that. Lol.

                  It tends to be a big hit. I took it on a couple trips last year and everyone ended up in my hotel room each night to play it. Was loads of fun.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    EA: Don't care.

                    Microsoft: Only excited for Gears 5.

                    Bethesda: Unless it's a new DOOM, I don't care.

                    Square Enix: Only excited for KHIII.

                    Ubisoft: Don't care.

                    Sony: Unless it's a new Ratchet & Clank, I don't care.

                    Nintendo: The only one I'm genuinely excited for. Metroid Prime 4 and 5mash may just convince me to pick up a Switch.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                      The switch has been pretty great might check Nintendo out. My switch is now a part of my bar hopping kit. Put it on one the screens in the bar. Then everybody wants to hop in on it.


                      You talking about elder scrolls? Not sure I have the time to give up for another one lol.
                      It has been almost 7 years since the last one and apparently ES6 isn't even in development yet.
                      Not the title y'all want me under, All hail King Killmonger.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I need that Starfield reveal, Bethesda. Don't disappoint me.
                        Last edited by Ryoko; May 12th, 2018, 04:51 AM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I forgot that shit existed lol

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Want to see the Switchmon and that's it

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I gotta start paying attention to E3. I hope we get some good surprise reveals, that's what I watch this for.


                              Gotta say, I'm loving the reversal of fortunes that Nintendo's had. A couple years ago the general vibe was that Nintendo didn't deserve to be there, now it's all that people care about.
                              Originally posted by Wade
                              It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                              Originally posted by Wade
                              I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Cid View Post

                                You're the second person I know that does that. Lol.

                                It tends to be a big hit. I took it on a couple trips last year and everyone ended up in my hotel room each night to play it. Was loads of fun.
                                It's portable function makes it that much useful. Especially since it carries the mainstream sports games. Pretty useful when you go long bouts out of the house.

                                Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                                It has been almost 7 years since the last one and apparently ES6 isn't even in development yet.
                                That sounds about right. I remember getting skyrim on the 360. You forget that fact because they have remade it several times since then. Blame it on people keep buying it. They are almost as bad as Rockstar with gta v.
                                Last edited by 40 acres; May 12th, 2018, 09:25 AM.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHYz...UYXVwf5yyW0p2g

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Not really sure what I want from this year's E3. Two of the most hype announcements were made before the event, and they were Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy and the Mega Man X Legacy Collections.

                                  I'd love new KH3 and Smash Bros 5 trailers.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                    Not really sure what I want from this year's E3. Two of the most hype announcements were made before the event, and they were Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy and the Mega Man X Legacy Collections.

                                    I'd love new KH3 and Smash Bros 5 trailers.
                                    Megaman X Legacy Collection? Oh fuck Yeah.

                                    Kh3 I'm just done with until they give a solid date.
                                    Originally posted by Wade
                                    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                                    Originally posted by Wade
                                    I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      fable 4 time




                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        E3 really is one of the worst events of all time, and if you are hyped for it, you're a humongous faggot.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X