Microsoft 1PM PT // 4PM ET
    Bethesda 6:30PM PT // 9:30PM ET
    Monday, June 11
    Square Enix 10AM PT // 1PM ET
    Ubisoft 1PM PT // 4PM ET
    Sony 6PM PT // 9PM ET
    Tuesday, June 12
    Nintendo 9AM PT // 12PM ET

Will update when more information in revealed. Feel free to discuss and hypothesize.

*Breathes in.*

Got that out of my system.

I'm also hoping for F-Zero in some way shape or form. Maybe they'll also announce a 2D Mario game that isn't bland like the NSMB series.
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; May 11th, 2018, 11:15 PM.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
    2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

I'm expecting a Mario Maker follow-up for the Switch. It makes a lot of sense. And I think they'd be stupid not to.

It'd be nice to see something out of Gamefreak's Pokemon title for the Switch as well.

Comment

Lol e3 is pretty funny now. They will show a game like its close to being released. But the game doesn't come out until years later. I will say god of war was worth the wait.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHYz...UYXVwf5yyW0p2g

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
          Lol e3 is pretty funny now. They will show a game like its close to being released. But the game doesn't come out until years later. I will say god of war was worth the wait.
          That's one of the reasons I've been digging Nintendo's approach over the past couple years. Their E3 videos focus solely on titles that will launch before the end of the year now. Which is absolutely fantastic.

Comment

I haven’t been this excited for an e3 in a long ass time

Comment

Can't wait for Bethesda to not give any information on their only good franchise, got to milk that shitty MMO some more.
              Not the title y'all want me under, All hail King Killmonger.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

That's one of the reasons I've been digging Nintendo's approach over the past couple years. Their E3 videos focus solely on titles that will launch before the end of the year now. Which is absolutely fantastic.
                The switch has been pretty great might check Nintendo out. My switch is now a part of my bar hopping kit. Put it on one the screens in the bar. Then everybody wants to hop in on it.
                Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                Can't wait for Bethesda to not give any information on their only good franchise, got to milk that shitty MMO some more.
                You talking about elder scrolls? Not sure I have the time to give up for another one lol.
                Last edited by 40 acres; May 12th, 2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

The switch has been pretty great might check Nintendo out. My switch is now a part of my bar hopping kit. Put it on one the screens in the bar. Then everybody wants to hop in on it.
                  You're the second person I know that does that. Lol.

It tends to be a big hit. I took it on a couple trips last year and everyone ended up in my hotel room each night to play it. Was loads of fun.

Comment

EA: Don't care.

Microsoft: Only excited for Gears 5.

Bethesda: Unless it's a new DOOM, I don't care.

Square Enix: Only excited for KHIII.

Ubisoft: Don't care.

Sony: Unless it's a new Ratchet & Clank, I don't care.

Nintendo: The only one I'm genuinely excited for. Metroid Prime 4 and 5mash may just convince me to pick up a Switch.

Comment

You talking about elder scrolls? Not sure I have the time to give up for another one lol.
                      It has been almost 7 years since the last one and apparently ES6 isn't even in development yet.
                      Not the title y'all want me under, All hail King Killmonger.

Comment

I need that Starfield reveal, Bethesda. Don't disappoint me.
                        Last edited by Ryoko; May 12th, 2018, 04:51 AM.

Comment

I forgot that shit existed lol

Comment

Want to see the Switchmon and that's it

Comment

I gotta start paying attention to E3. I hope we get some good surprise reveals, that's what I watch this for.

Gotta say, I'm loving the reversal of fortunes that Nintendo's had. A couple years ago the general vibe was that Nintendo didn't deserve to be there, now it's all that people care about.
                              Originally posted by Wade
                              It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

You're the second person I know that does that. Lol.

It tends to be a big hit. I took it on a couple trips last year and everyone ended up in my hotel room each night to play it. Was loads of fun.
                                It's portable function makes it that much useful. Especially since it carries the mainstream sports games. Pretty useful when you go long bouts out of the house.

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

It has been almost 7 years since the last one and apparently ES6 isn't even in development yet.
                                That sounds about right. I remember getting skyrim on the 360. You forget that fact because they have remade it several times since then. Blame it on people keep buying it. They are almost as bad as Rockstar with gta v.
                                Last edited by 40 acres; May 12th, 2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Not really sure what I want from this year's E3. Two of the most hype announcements were made before the event, and they were Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy and the Mega Man X Legacy Collections.

I'd love new KH3 and Smash Bros 5 trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                    Not really sure what I want from this year's E3. Two of the most hype announcements were made before the event, and they were Spyro: The Reignited Trilogy and the Mega Man X Legacy Collections.

I'd love new KH3 and Smash Bros 5 trailers.
                                    Megaman X Legacy Collection? Oh fuck Yeah.

Kh3 I'm just done with until they give a solid date.
                                    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

fable 4 time

Comment

E3 really is one of the worst events of all time, and if you are hyped for it, you're a humongous faggot.

Comment

Working...
                                        X