Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solve for [??]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Solve for [??]

    Where [??] corresponds to Cheryl's birthday.


    #2

    Comment


    • Phobetor
      Phobetor commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct! :}

    • Max
      Max commented
      Editing a comment
      Nani

    #3

    Originally posted by Wade;n484984
    As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

    Comment


      #4
      June 18th

      Comment


        #5
        May 9th
        Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
        There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

        Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by Saffron View Post
          May 9th
          GO-KU
          Originally posted by Oneiros
          In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

            GO-KU
            shut up bitch everyone knows that's PICCOLO Day

            Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
            There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

            Comment


              #8
              As a hint: this is inherently a logic puzzle, and it should be an ultimately simple one. :}

              You might be overthinking it; however, once you believe yourself to be on the right track, be sure to consider it adequately.

              Comment


                #9
                Albert and Bernard decide to skip the bullshit and become friends with someone else

                Comment


                  #10
                  Boobies.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
                    How did you come to that conclusion and how did you eliminate May 16?

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                      How did you come to that conclusion and how did you eliminate May 16?
                      Neither may or June can be answers, since Albert said that Bernard does not know the Birthday and may and june both have days that are represented with a date that is not repeated more then once being May 19 and June 18th, therefore it has to be July or August, since Bernard knows when the birthday is, it means it's not a repeated day so it's not 14, Albert knows what day the birthday is after Bernard has spoken and since there are two dates left for August still and only one for July, he would only know for sure if it was July, So the answer can only be July 16
                      Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; April 7th, 2018, 06:40 PM.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Quite fitting, really, that Cheryl is a Cancer.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

                          Neither may or June can be answers, since Albert said that Bernard does not know the Birthday and may and june both have days that are represented with a date that is not repeated more then once being May 19 and June 18th, therefore it has to be July or August, since Bernard knows when the birthday is, it means it's not a repeated day so it's not 14, Albert knows what day the birthday is after Bernard has spoken and since there are two dates left for August still and only one for July, he would only know for sure if it was July, So the answer can only be July 16
                          But 14 isn't a repeated day (number) and 16 is.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                            But 14 isn't a repeated day (number) and 16 is.
                            it can only be August or july , There is July 14 and August 14, so 14 is repeated. 16 isn't repeated between July and August and those are the only two months we are left with :P

                            Comment


                              #16
                              Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
                              Elaborate, plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Phob said it's the correct answer, so....

                              Comment


                                #17
                                Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post

                                Elaborate, plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Phob said it's the correct answer, so....
                                He already did, idiot.

                                http://www.t5forums.com/forum/media/...462#post483462

                                Comment


                                  #18
                                  Originally posted by Max View Post
                                  That's the one day it absolutely couldn't be.

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    Originally posted by Yu View Post

                                    That's the one day it absolutely couldn't be.
                                    Deductive reasoning also tells us that it absolutely cannot be June 18th either, my pal. :)

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

                                      Deductive reasoning also tells us that it absolutely cannot be June 18th either, my pal. :)
                                      Oh, yu.

                                      But yeah, I didn't notice the 18th wasn't repeated either until a few minutes ago.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X