Get hyped broskis...5mash is here

*Puts on Captain Falcon clothes.*
    *Starts striking poses.*
    YES!
    SHOW ME YA MOVES!
    COME ON!
    FALCON KICK!
    FALCON...PAAAAAAWWWWNNNNCCCCCHHH!
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 8th, 2018, 06:06 PM.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
    2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

guess ill get a switch soon

Comment

These reactions are killing me, lol.
      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 8th, 2018, 07:01 PM.

2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

I don't think it's Smash 5. I could be wrong. But that's a really close release date.

I think it'll be a port of Smash 4, with new content. One new DLC character (maybe two, with Mario getting a new version from Odyssey) and new costumes for some of the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          I don't think it's Smash 5. I could be wrong. But that's a really close release date.

I think it'll be a port of Smash 4, with new content. One new DLC character (maybe two, with Mario getting a new version from Odyssey) and new costumes for some of the characters.
          Remember that Super Smash Bros Melee came out very close to the release date of the first Smash, relative to later release dates. In addition, the technical hurdles between the U and the Switch are probably not as bad as between the Wii and Wii U, meaning that a new Smash isn't out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Remember that Super Smash Bros Melee came out very close to the release date of the first Smash, relative to later release dates. In addition, the technical hurdles between the U and the Switch are probably not as bad as between the Wii and Wii U, meaning that a new Smash isn't out of the question.
            It takes several years to build a game. Development on a new Switch game would have to have began in 2015 or 2016 to have it ready for a 2018 release. That's not likely considering they were still putting out DLC for Smash 4 in early 2016. I would assume development started at the end of 2016... Which gives them two years to completely make a new game.

Dozens of fighters and stages, many of which would be brand new to the series? Completely building a new game on a new system with a new architecture?

Does not seem very likely.

Comment

Why did I have the volume up with headphones on

Comment

No one gives a rats ass as to this game or their reactions

Comment

• Cid
                  Cid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like a projection of the feelings you have about yourself, tbh

• Sza
                  Sza commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks like i offended you lmao.

You couldnt be any more wrong xD

It takes several years to build a game. Development on a new Switch game would have to have began in 2015 or 2016 to have it ready for a 2018 release. That's not likely considering they were still putting out DLC for Smash 4 in early 2016. I would assume development started at the end of 2016... Which gives them two years to completely make a new game.

Dozens of fighters and stages, many of which would be brand new to the series? Completely building a new game on a new system with a new architecture?

^ alladis

While they could have possibly been developing a new Smash while putting out that DLC I just don't think it's all that likely overall. Even getting the last one out when they did was apparently quite the ordeal for Sakurai and his team. Dude was physically ill by the end. lol

Finishing up a brand new one years faster? I just can't see it.

But if it somehow turns out to be true I'll be the most excited boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post

Lol.

Sure thing buddy.

Comment

As much of a Wii U port machine as the Switch is, I'm actually pretty sure it's a brand new game. If it was a port Nintendo would have probably made that clear instead of ending the trailer on a teaser. It's possible they could get a new game out by this year (though it'll probably get delayed anyway let's be honest) since Smash 4 gave them a bunch of HD assets they could just re-use. Oh yeah and there's that whole thing about Nintendo hiring for work on a "Smash Bros 5" before Smash 4 was even done getting content.

Probably have to wait until E3 to found out anyway.
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

This is almost certainly a new game. For one, it says "Title Pending" when you go to the website. It's also copyrighted as 2018 rather than 2014-2018. Bandai-Namco also isn't mentioned anywhere on the site, just Nintendo and HAL.

Sounds fresh to me.

Comment

eliphas the inheritor for dlc tbh imo

I need to anonymously suck Helly's dick. I can't, how could I praise the greatest individual in the universe while maintaining my perfect reputation in this fine website?
                        "Intelligence, also known as general cognitive function or simply g, describes the shared variance that exists between diverse measures of cognitive ability."

So when they reference intelligence they mean cognitive function. What this means, I do not know.

Comment

• Issa
                          Issa commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Who or what is that?

Originally posted by Sza View Post

You're no one so correct.

Comment

Issa play DOW dark crusade, u philistine

I need to anonymously suck Helly's dick. I can't, how could I praise the greatest individual in the universe while maintaining my perfect reputation in this fine website?
                          "Intelligence, also known as general cognitive function or simply g, describes the shared variance that exists between diverse measures of cognitive ability."

So when they reference intelligence they mean cognitive function. What this means, I do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                            Issa play DOW dark crusade, u philistine
                            Why are you telling me to play shyte games? Aren't you my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Why are you telling me to play shyte games? Aren't you my friend?
                              dude its the greatest game of our time, tf r u talking about.....do u even macro?

Comment

That's a hype af trailer, even if CId's right that it isn't the next new thing.
                                Originally posted by Wade
                                It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Originally posted by Wade
                                I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

That's a hype af trailer, even if CId's right that it isn't the next new thing.
                                  I mean, there's still a pretty good chance according to some other members.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

You're no one so correct.
                                    I’m someone, unlike you.

Comment

Working...
                                    X