Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Souls Remastered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
    What you didn't like invading all those gank squads?
    Exaclty.

    All though I did like how it forced me to accept more "dishonourable" strategies. The time I spent as a jar in the Catacombs baiting groups of scrubs into traps was some of the best gaming time of my life.

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by Falsey View Post
      Exaclty.

      All though I did like how it forced me to accept more "dishonourable" strategies. The time I spent as a jar in the Catacombs baiting groups of scrubs into traps was some of the best gaming time of my life.
      Yeah you aren't winning DS3 invasions by playing fair lol.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      Quiet cathartic really.

      Comment


        #23
        Man I can't wait to see how much was remas-





        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        Quiet cathartic really.

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          Man I can't wait to see how much was remas-




          Something doesn't look or feel right.


          " The work of the gods is over. "

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
            Something doesn't look or feel right.
            How do you fuck up a remaster so bad that the original version looks like the remaster? Holy shit lmao.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            Quiet cathartic really.

            Comment


              #26
              Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              How do you fuck up a remaster so bad that the original version looks like the remaster? Holy shit lmao.
              I mean, I'll still get it cause I never played DS1 but, goddammit man. I think what makes it even worse is that the original has better coloring. The remaster looks very bland in that regard.


              " The work of the gods is over. "

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                I mean, I'll still get it cause I never played DS1 but, goddammit man. I think what makes it even worse is that the original has better coloring. The remaster looks very bland in that regard.
                Yeah the color pallet looks more dull and washed out like DS3's. Just look at how the metal doesn't shine as much. In that last screenshot you can see just how much more flat and obvious the repeating texture on the stair railing is compared to the original. And that fucking tunnel screenshot lmao.

                Should change this thread to Dark Souls Demastered.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                Quiet cathartic really.

                Comment


                  #28
                  Is that the Switch version? Has the Console/PC version been shown?

                  I was thinking of picking this up just for the novelty of being around when everyone is playing. But paying $20(We better get a discount) for a game that looks worse...



                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                    Is that the Switch version? Has the Console/PC version been shown?

                    I was thinking of picking this up just for the novelty of being around when everyone is playing. But paying $20(We better get a discount) for a game that looks worse...
                    All of those shots are from the PS4/Xbox version.
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    Quiet cathartic really.

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                      Is that the Switch version? Has the Console/PC version been shown?

                      I was thinking of picking this up just for the novelty of being around when everyone is playing. But paying $20(We better get a discount) for a game that looks worse...


                      yeah, this has to be the Switch version

                      Comment


                        #31
                        The funny part is the Switch version actually looks better because it looks exactly the same as the original. How do you fuck up a remaster so bad that the shitass Switch version looks the best? God what a hackjob lol.

                        And it just keeps getting better lmao.


                        Last edited by Pocket Rocket; April 4th, 2018, 07:43 PM.
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        Quiet cathartic really.

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Damn how do you fuck up that badly lol. Hell, just give it to some modders they do a damn good job.

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                            Is that the Switch version? Has the Console/PC version been shown?

                            I was thinking of picking this up just for the novelty of being around when everyone is playing. But paying $20(We better get a discount) for a game that looks worse...
                            Original version is on Steam and is Xbox backwards compatible, so at least there's a 50% chance that people can just get the original.
                            Last edited by OrganizationXV; April 5th, 2018, 10:14 AM.
                            Originally posted by Wade
                            It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                            Originally posted by Wade
                            I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                            Comment


                              #34
                              Played the network test a few times. I invaded and killed so many people lol. Almost nobody was wearing a full armor set either.
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              Quiet cathartic really.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X