Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meddling Fanatic UU
    Creature - Wizard - U
    UU, Sacrifice Meddling Fanatic: Counter target spell.
    2/2

This guy should be pretty strong in all formats. Very strong and annoying in Standard or Block; also good in Sealed and Draft, but not quite as good.

Comment

Just throwing this out there, but why don't you make one topic about fantasy magic cares and post in it instead of making several topics per day?

Comment

Sorry, I didn't mean to be spamming. Are you able to merge posts?

I think this is a 5 stars card. It's hard for a creature to be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
          Sorry, I didn't mean to be spamming. Are you able to merge posts?.
          I merged them. Just post them in here from now on. We don't need a dozen topics, you know?

Comment

Deadliest Insect 2GG
            Creature - Insect - U
            Hexproof.
            Blocking creatures deal no damage in combat if they become tapped before damage is asigned.
            4/1

Comment

Carebear 1W
              Creature - Bear - U
              Discard a card: Prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player.
              2/2

Comment

Thought Police U
                Creature - Wizard - C
                T: Look at the top card of target player's Library. You may put that card back on top or bottom of that player's Library.
                1/1

Comment

Wendersnaven 1UW
                  Creature - Fairies - U
                  Flying. Vigilance.
                  T: Wendersnaven Phases Out. Players can't play spells and abilities while this ability is on the Stack.
                  2/2

Edit:
                  This makes more sense as a blue/white card rather than blue/green.
                  Last edited by Wade; January 10th, 2018, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Tyrant Wurm GR
                    Creature - Wurm - R
                    As an additional cost to play Tyrant Wurm, pay 5 life.
                    5/5

Comment

Backdraft 3R
                      Instant - U
                      Target spell deals to its caster damage equal to its converted mana cost.
                      Draw a card.
                      Last edited by Wade; January 12th, 2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Backdraft R
                        Instant - U
                        Target spell deals to its caster damage equal to its converted mana cost.
                        Draw a card.
                        That would have to be quite a bit more expensive, I think. Lots of decks use 7 or 8-drops pretty regularly, and in the current set Emrakul is still a thing. Tap 1 mana to deal 15 damage?
                        Originally posted by Wade
                        It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

That would have to be quite a bit more expensive, I think. Lots of decks use 7 or 8-drops pretty regularly, and in the current set Emrakul is still a thing. Tap 1 mana to deal 15 damage?
                          I changed it to 3R, about the same as Inspiration. The 7 and 8 drops historically aren't common in competitive decks, but they do happen sometimes; Plus I never have adjusted to the new rules I guess, where big creatures are better than they used to be under 6th edition rules.

Comment

I changed it to 3R, about the same as Inspiration. The 7 and 8 drops historically aren't common in competitive decks, but they do happen sometimes; Plus I never have adjusted to the new rules I guess, where big creatures are better than they used to be under 6th edition rules.
                            I kinda figured; A lot of the mechanics and cards you mention are from before my time. I guess I don't know about the competitive market, but they seem to be focusing on bigger cards (The current set has a dino deck with all the bruisers being pretty high-cost)
                            Last edited by OrganizationXV; January 12th, 2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Profane BB
                              Sorcery - U
                              Turn target land face-down.

Comment

Generally, if you are playing anything with more than 5 converted mana cost, then you will run mana-acceleration to try to make it easier to get the 6 to 8 drops out.

Comment

Perfect Darkness 1BR
                                  Sorcery - U
                                  Attacking creatures you control can't be blocked this turn.

Comment

False Alarm RW
                                    Instant - U
                                    Remove all attacking creatures from combat.

Comment

Perfect Darkness 1BR
                                      Sorcery - U
                                      Attacking creatures you control can't be blocked this turn.
                                      This seems like it'd be a "tap X" card, where X number of creatures can't be blocked. Just 3 mana can be broken if you're going for token generating or something similar.
                                      False Alarm RW
                                      Instant - U
                                      Remove all attacking creatures from combat.
                                      I actually think this one should be cheaper. It's a more expensive Fog for all intents and purposes, except possibly for "When this creature attacks" effects.

Comment

Horrid Wilting W
                                        Enchantment - Aura - U
                                        Flash.
                                        Enchanted creature gains "Cumulative Upkeep: 2".

This is intended to be the block analogue of Swords to Plowshares. So eventually the player either can't pay or just won't pay the Upkeep, and so the creature dies.
                                        Last edited by Wade; January 17th, 2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Condemn W
                                          Enchantment - Aura - U
                                          Flash.
                                          Enchanted creature gains "Cumulative Upkeep: 2".

This is intended to be the block analogue of Swords to Plowshares. So eventually the player either can't pay or just won't pay the Upkeep, and so the creature dies.

Comment

Working...
                                          X