Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #41
    Cool.
    PC release fucking when

    Comment


      #42
      Originally posted by Impavido III View Post
      Cool.
      PC release fucking when
      Sometime in Fall.

      Comment


        #43
        Originally posted by Guest View Post
        AKA he's just a baddie casual
        How awkward for you

        Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

        Updated: I love the game

        Comment


          #44
          Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

          Updated: I love the game
          That was fast.

          Comment


            #45
            Originally posted by Snap View Post

            Sometime in Fall.
            Hell no that's way too early. They didn't confirm that did they?

            Comment


              #46
              Originally posted by Issa View Post

              That was fast.

              How

              Comment


                #47
                Originally posted by Issa View Post

                Hell no that's way too early. They didn't confirm that did they?
                Yeah, on twitter

                Comment


                  #48
                  Originally posted by Issa View Post

                  Hell no that's way too early. They didn't confirm that did they?
                  The work fast.

                  i remember when they first announced a World back during E3 i thought " it probably wont be ready until the end of 2018/ early 2019 i dont mind waiting till then"

                  Then they annouced it would launch in early 2018 and I thought that would be march/april, only to find out they were very serious about the "early" part and the game was coming first month of 2018.

                  compare that to all the games that get announced at E3 and dont launch until half a decade later.

                  Comment


                    #49
                    Originally posted by -Person- View Post

                    The work fast.

                    i remember when they first announced a World back during E3 i thought " it probably wont be ready until the end of 2018/ early 2019 i dont mind waiting till then"

                    Then they annouced it would launch in early 2018 and I thought that would be march/april, only to find out they were very serious about the "early" part and the game was coming first month of 2018.

                    compare that to all the games that get announced at E3 and dont launch until half a decade later.
                    I'd prefer they waited a bit longer. Feels like a rush.

                    Monster Hunter always has notoriously fxcked severs. I don't want a polished turd of a PC port.

                    Comment


                      #50
                      Originally posted by A New Soul View Post


                      How
                      It took you one week to love the game.

                      Any of you on right now?

                      Comment


                        #51
                        Originally posted by Issa View Post

                        I'd prefer they waited a bit longer. Feels like a rush.

                        Monster Hunter always has notoriously fxcked severs. I don't want a polished turd of a PC port.
                        The game has been in developement for a long time, they just waited till the game was ready to actually announce it. Hopefully the the betas gave em enough data to actually run the servers properly this time around.

                        iirc this gonna be the first MH pc release so I have no idea what to expect

                        Comment


                          #52
                          Originally posted by Issa View Post

                          Monster Hunter always has notoriously fxcked severs.
                          The tradition has been kept faithfully.

                          Comment


                            #53
                            Originally posted by Snap View Post

                            The tradition has been kept faithfully.
                            put on a reimu avatar pls
                            Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

                            Comment


                              #54
                              Does Feline Weakener increase the chances for a miniature crown?

                              Comment


                                #55
                                What's a miniature crown?

                                Comment


                                  #56
                                  Originally posted by -Person- View Post
                                  What's a miniature crown?
                                  When you find a "small" Large monster. When you check the monster guide it records the smallest and largest monster that you've fought. It'll give you a mini crown if you found a smaller than usual and large crown if you found a larger than usual monster

                                  Comment


                                  • Snap
                                    Snap commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I think it just makes the monsters weaker rather than smaller.

                                  #57
                                  Bazelgeuse is a cancer

                                  Comment


                                  • Nerise
                                    Nerise commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    That doesnt answer my question

                                  • Issa
                                    Issa commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    He's like Jho was in 3U.

                                  #58
                                  Snap Nerise Why aren't we hunting together?

                                  Comment


                                    #59
                                    Beat Teostra by myself on my first go, feels good

                                    Comment


                                      #60
                                      Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
                                      Beat Teostra by myself on my first go, feels good
                                      He's been nerfed to shit, but not like that matters because his weapons are good again.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X