Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • George

    Hello, have you been introduced to your favorite gun yet?

    uwf16vapmwierstcoffi.png
    Originally posted by Snap
    "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

  • #2
    Dang, that's pretty fire

    I only fux with hand cannons tho

    double hand cannon meta inc
    Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post
      Dang, that's pretty fire

      I only fux with hand cannons tho

      double hand cannon meta inc
      Yeah but it gets stronger if people in your party also have it equipped.

      RATS RATS
      Originally posted by Snap
      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sheko View Post

        Yeah but it gets stronger if people in your party also have it equipped.

        RATS RATS
        OH SHOOOOOOOOOT DUDE WTF

        WE'RE THE RATS

        WE PREY AT NIGHT, WE STALK AT NIGHT, WE'RE THE RATS
        Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post

          OH SHOOOOOOOOOT DUDE WTF

          WE'RE THE RATS

          WE PREY AT NIGHT, WE STALK AT NIGHT, WE'RE THE RATS
          AND THEN WHEN YOU KILL AN ENEMY AND RELOAD, YOU GET 2 SECONDS OF INVISIBILITY!

          FUCKIN RATS POPPIN IN AND OUT BROOOOO
          Originally posted by Snap
          "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sheko View Post

            Yeah but it gets stronger if people in your party also have it equipped.

            RATS RATS
            what kind of garbage fucking broken game is this
            Magikarp was here, Doctor. is a faggot

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

              what kind of garbage fucking broken game is this
              2rich4u
              Originally posted by Snap
              "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sheko View Post

                AND THEN WHEN YOU KILL AN ENEMY AND RELOAD, YOU GET 2 SECONDS OF INVISIBILITY!

                FUCKIN RATS POPPIN IN AND OUT BROOOOO
                PREYING UNDER THE COVER OF DARKNESS
                Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

                Comment

                Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

                Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X