No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, the thing about Potniff Sullivan is that as soon as he summons his SUTANDO he gets much easier for me ( or at least he is much more predictable). Beat him after about 7 or 8 tries.

Comment

Plus if you get right on him as he's summoning his clone you can do a shit ton of damage to it as it's appearing.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        Pontiff is that one boss everyone says they struggled with. I thought he was pretty fun tbh. Beat him on my first playthrough in like 2 or 3 tries lol.
        That was me for the Capra Demon
        Originally posted by Wade
        It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Saw that he gets destroyed by parrying
          So I grinded a few levels and practiced parrying.
          After 3 deaths got 2 lucky parries off in the first phase and beat the shit out of him during his transition.Got a third parry off after killing his clone and killed him

Comment

On to the final world on LocoRoco. Almost have all the locos in all levels. Then I have to go back through the levels I missed the other collectible in (not too many, I have most of them written down, other than the levels I need in world 1), and I finish up with the time trial bullshit. lol

Going to start on the post game stuff in Lego Harry Potter Yr 5-7 either tonight or tomorrow.
            Re-installed Batman: Arkham Knight so that I can start going for that plat after I finish LocoRoco.
            And I really want to download some games. Might buy Edith Finch after rent goes through since it's on sale this week. Still really want Rad Rodgers, Dandara, and Iconoclasts.

I'll probably renew Plus at some point this month, too, since Bloodborne and Mighty No. 9 are free this month. I'll play them since they're free.
            Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
            Culpa's Twitch Channel!
            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

That was me for the Capra Demon
              Wait you mean you struggled with him or you beat him without much trouble?
              Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Wait you mean you struggled with him or you beat him without much trouble?
                I beat him without that much trouble. If I survived longer than the dogs and didn't throw the fight, there was a 2/3 chance that I beat him.

Comment

So...i found Nameless king actually easier then Pontiff.Only died to him 14 times.But he was a much better boss fight then Pontiff. The camera on the dragon phase was annoying tho.

Still not better then the Abyss watchers imo.

Comment

Been playing some Arkham Knight. Up to 62 out of the 69 AR mission stars.
                  Culpa's Twitch Channel!
                  PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Dark Souls 3.

So I'm stuck in the catacombs underneath the Abyss Watchers in a bit of an awkward position. I'm trying to sort of shift from one build to another and because of that I think I'm gonna get fucked for a while.

Got up to the dark giant boss guy though. He spooky.

Comment

• blah
                      blah commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yhorm?

Fucking loving Nier: Automata.

Comment

Path of Exile is pretty great. Hard to believe it's free.
                      In my mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                        Fucking loving Nier: Automata.
                        Was a good game, but seemed to mostly just be using the Nier name to push sales, as Emil was the only thing from the original that really stuck.
                        I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Ended up platinum'ing it just borrowing it from a friend for a couple weeks.

looked at the current PSN sale. Excited to finally pick up Darksiders Warmastered edition for cheap. That'll be an easy and definite platinum (as I've 100'd that game at least 5 times at this point).

Down to 2 more trophies in Batman: Arkham Knight. This Brutality 101 trophy is a bitch. The last 7 stars won't be too bad once I sit down and go for them. I haven't even touched the DLC stars yet, so I'm sure I could use those to fill those last 7 slots if I really wanted to.
                        Hoping to have plat by this weekend, bringing my total to 51,
                        Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

I just lost something like 25,000 souls in a fucking row trying to get one level up in Carthus's Rape Dungeon.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                            Dark Souls 3.

So I'm stuck in the catacombs underneath the Abyss Watchers in a bit of an awkward position. I'm trying to sort of shift from one build to another and because of that I think I'm gonna get fucked for a while.

Got up to the dark giant boss guy though. He spooky.
                            You can just use Rosaria to reshuffle your stats.
                            Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Assassins Creed Origins at the moment.

Comment

You can just use Rosaria to reshuffle your stats.
                                I don't need a respec, I just need more levels. I'm going from broadsword to greatsword, basically, so my stats are fine, they're just low.

That's a really nifty feature though. I'm glad they have it.
                                Last edited by OrganizationXV; March 14th, 2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Just got Brutality 101 to wrap up Batman: Arkham Knight. Got my platinum trophy number 51.
                                  Started on Darksiders Warmastered, which will definitely be an easy platinum for me.

And other than that, I'm trying to put together a team of people to finally help wrap up the final trophies in Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition as well as MKX. I need at least a team of 3-4 for each, so if anyone is interested, let me know.
                                  Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Making great time In Darksiders Warmastered.
                                    I just killed the final of the Destroyer's Chosen. Silitha is slain. Now I stand waiting in front of Straga's tower.
                                    Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

I've been playing Axiom Verge for a while now. Very fun game. I love the soundtrack, really good stuff. The weapons are all pretty good, although perhaps they could be slightly more nuanced (and some feel slightly wonky). Only one real move. I also really love the items. Having the teleportation/movement techniques that I do now makes me feel pretty badass (although I'm not quite sure how much of them I have; not finished). Definitely seems like a game that'd be fun to speed run, although I prefer going at my own pace.

I just beat the hornet boss, and fuck that boss. It only took like 30-45 minutes or something, but it was painfully annoying. Pretty big difficulty spike compared to the previous bosses, I don't know if I want that boss easier, or the rest to be slightly harder.

Trying to figure out where to go to next to progress the story, as I don't know what to do, and I'm just left dicking around to try and find nooks and crannies to further upgrade mah guy.

Overall, the game has a nice feeling of progression to it that really keeps me immersed in the game, along with the great atmosphere.
                                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 21st, 2018, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X