What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
    Finished First Light, now I'm going back through Transistor.
    Damn. I've had that game for like 3 years now but never got around to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

Damn. I've had that game for like 3 years now but never got around to it.
      I have had it since it was free on PS+. I like all the other Infamous games more, but its a fun little one. Just had to worry about some of the challenges, since I finished everything in the free-roam map.
      I'm also thinking of going back through Sly 3 and the Back to the Future Tell Tale game to get platinums.
      Culpa's Youtube Channel!
      Culpa's Twitch Channel!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

The Nintendo switch is pretty damn nice. Surprisingly I prefer to play with the joy-cons in each hand than a standard controller.

Comment

Dishonored 2 is so much... Bigger than the original game. It's kind of overwhelming to me.
          Originally posted by Wade
          It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Pathologic HD Classic, love the atmosphere

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            Dishonored 2 is so much... Bigger than the original game. It's kind of overwhelming to me.
            makes NG+ all the more interesting

Comment

Forgot how fun Transistor is. Going for plat in that right now, then I'm going to play the new PS+ free games before my sub runs out. I can play the other games with or without Plus, so I'll wait until it's out and play games I can only play when I have it.

Still need to find someone to boost trophies on MKX. I have had 2 trophies left in that game since a couple months after launch...
              Culpa's Youtube Channel!
              Culpa's Twitch Channel!
              PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Found out that Reaper's ultimate is literally Demon Hunter's strafe ability from Diablo 3, but with shotguns.
                In my mind...

Comment

Got my Plat in Transistor. Up to 46 now.
                  Just finished the story on Knack. Now to go through and plat it. Once I get all the treasures, it shouldn't be difficult at all.
                  Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                  Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Forgot how much Fun LFD2 was, especially with friends.

Comment

L4D had better maps, tho.

No Mercy >>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

L4D had better maps, tho.

No Mercy >>>>>>>>>>>>
                        At least on PC, LFD2 has all of LFD's levels.

Comment

L4D2 has all the L4D maps and characters available for play except maybe Crash Course, which was a piece of shit glitchy level anyway.
                          L4D2 was all around superior, especially at the end.
                          Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                          Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                            L4D2 has all the L4D maps and characters available for play except maybe Crash Course, which was a piece of shit glitchy level anyway.
                            L4D2 was all around superior, especially at the end.
                            LFD has better characters though. I kinda dislike not playing as the old survivors.

Comment

I remember the OG l4d.
                              fun times

Comment

>that one friend who shot the witch because it was his first time playing
                                every time

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

>that one friend who shot the witch because it was his first time playing
                                  every time
                                  I was the guy that shot the witch for points tbh.
                                  It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Monster Hunter and Fortnite with friends

Comment

I didn't mind playing as Coach or Rochelle. Loved the Depeche Mode shirt. There were more modes and more to do in #2. 1 was great, and the characters were unique, that's why they brought them back for the DLC and brought all the old maps back with the old characters. It's all in the full version of L4D2. As I said, the only thing not included is Crash Course, IIRC. Haven't played since 2014, so no clue.
                                      Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                                      Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

I'm still playing Final Fantasy 1 on the NES emulator.

This is the world record no glitch, no tools speed run of Final Fantasy 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2qfa1JGbQ

He uses tents (which he purchases with gold) to save the game and then reset the RNG to get only enemy encounters he can win.

Comment

Digimon Cyber Sleuth :P

Comment

Working...
                                          X