No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished volume 1 of .hack//GU. Got literally everything finished in part 1. I maxed out my level like 5 hours of gameplay ago... Can't wait to start earning XP again at the beginning of volume 2 xD

Got all the weapons and fought all monsters in volume 1. It'll make volume 2 and getting my guild leveled up more easy.
    Only missed 2 usable items in volume 1. Both are ones that you have to trade the PC-NPCs for. Lieutenant Okata and Shirochan are busting my balls in volume 1, and wont put up those two items for trade even though they're the ones that are supposed to spawn them. Hoping I'll have better luck with them at the beginning of volume 2, since those items weren't missble/volume exclusive.

Been wanting a .hack HD remake since they first started doing the HD remakes. Kinda bummed they skipped the first series. Would have loved to play through The World R:1/The 2nd Network Crisis. Especially since I sold the first 3 about 2 years ago because I was never going to be able to afford the 4th one.
    It gives you a recap of the first one, in the form of a video/voice report from one of the CC Corp members of Project G.U., which was pretty much a CC Corp investigation into Aura and the existence of God in the internet.
    www.RobinHoodTax.org
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 20. Platinums: 39
    Currently playing: Steep, Lego Avengers, Godzilla PS4, etc.

Comment

• Gonna take a break from .hack so I don't burn myself out. I'm just past the beginning chapter of volume 2, and I have most of my guild settings to level 4, some higher, 1 or 2 that are still at level 3.
      Just got some games I'm borrowing from a friend, so I'll be playing those now. Plus, I want to renew PS+ to get that kung fu panda fighting game xD
      Anyway, been blasting through lego avengers with the wife. Over half way to completion now. Got most of the hub world finished, just need to go into the levels now.

And as far as games I'm playing on my own, I think I'll probably start on Resident Evil 7.
      www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

• Finished dmc dmc and now I'm working through Tomb Raider. Jesus this game makes me feel bad lol.

I'm gonna be sidelining Digimon for a while, but I'm having a dang good time with that too. Getting used to the idea of digivolving and degenerating a lot.
        Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
        Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

• Only thing left is the hush,delerium and boss rush as the lost and keeper .Wish me luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by blah View Post
            Only thing left is the hush,delerium and boss rush as the lost and keeper .Wish me luck!
            Good shit dude.

Try and get them all in one run a character, lol. Gnawed Leaf+Bumbo= dreams can come true
            Last edited by OrganizationXV; December 3rd, 2017, 10:37 PM.
            Never forgetti

Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

• RE7 is pretty good so far. Just escaped from Daddy for the first time.
              Reminds me of like VHS mixed with some Hills Have Eyes or some shit.
              Think I'll play through this, then play through GU vol 2 or FFXV, then the other, then Evil Within, then finish up volumes 3 and 4 of GU.
              Gotta work some Godzilla in there this holiday season. I've already done some leveling up, but I'm never going to get anywhere at this rate. Maybe I'll break form and finish grinding in it next time I've got nothing to play and need something to Plat.

As far as Lego Avengers, the wife and I got all of the Hub maps finished, and are working on the levels now. Got the Mini Kit finder, so just really need the Character finder, then I'll focus on getting the bit multipliers so we can buy everyone.
              Once we have the main game platinumed, we move on to the DLC. xD
              Hannah beat Loco Roco 1 finally because I told her she couldnt buy the PS4 release of the sequel until she finished the first. xD
              Not gonna make her platinum it. That's my job, since I want to play the game, too xD
              Tuesday that and the new Steep add-on content comes out. Can't wait to get my hands on that.
              www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

• Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Good shit dude.

Try and get them all in one run a character, lol. Gnawed Leaf+Bumbo= dreams can come true
                Died like 15 times as the lost until............................................. .................................................. ...........................
                found the nail on the 2nd floor devil deal,Skipped it...................got Sacred heart(keep getting this item lol,isnt it supposed to be super rare?)on the third floor angel deal.5th floor got Maw of the void(which homed in thanks to sacred heart) and abbadon from the devil deal with magic mush on the treasure room.Got the spun transformation somewhere in there.Got a some random damage and tears along with that.
                Needless to say with 81.67 damage and 5 fire rate i destroyed boss rush.
                Oh and sac head gave me Chaos card to kill Hush with.Managed to kill delerium with a plain old Algiz rune.
                Last edited by blah; December 5th, 2017, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Died like 15 times as the lost until............................................. .................................................. ...........................
                  found the nail on the 2nd floor devil deal,Skipped it...................got Sacred heart(keep getting this item lol,isnt it supposed to be super rare?)on the third floor angel deal.5th floor got Maw of the void(which homed in thanks to sacred heart) and abbadon from the devil deal with magic mush on the treasure room.Got the spun transformation somewhere in there.Got a some random damage and tears along with that.
                  Needless to say with 81.67 damage and 5 fire rate i destroyed boss rush.
                  Oh and sac head gave me Chaos card to kill Hush with.Managed to kill delerium with a plain old Algiz rune.
                  I think I've had Sacred Heart literally once, and I've seen probably fifty runs in a row between Northernlion getting it. So you're lucky as fuck, but I guess Isaac items do that where they show up for a while and then go back into the item pool aether.

Wait, you seriously got them all in one run? Holy Fuck, dude! Good shit!
                  Never forgetti

Comment

I think I've had Sacred Heart literally once, and I've seen probably fifty runs in a row between Northernlion getting it. So you're lucky as fuck, but I guess Isaac items do that where they show up for a while and then go back into the item pool aether.

Wait, you seriously got them all in one run? Holy Fuck, dude! Good shit!
                    If you are incredibly unlucky with angel room deals,just try the sacrifice rooms when you can.Provided you play it enough it's almost always worth it.And I'm pretty sure nl is the type of guy to take sister maggy just to lock in devil deals

When you get almost every single damage multiplier in the game along with sac head it's hard to fuck up

Comment

If you are incredibly unlucky with angel room deals,just try the sacrifice rooms when you can.Provided you play it enough it's almost always worth it.And I'm pretty sure nl is the type of guy to take sister maggy just to lock in devil deals
                      Yeah, but there are times when he specifically goes angel rooms and Dark room to spice things up or for challenges. Plus he always goes Chaos, which may or may not speak to the odds of finding something.

As far as sacrifice rooms, you need HP for that. And I need to hold onto that shit. Lol. Only time I do sacrifice rooms are as Samson without a blood bank on that floor tbh, and even then I still usually burn the candle at both ends too much.
                      When you get almost every single damage multiplier in the game along with sac head it's hard to fuck up
                      Multipliers cancel each other out, I'm pretty sure. It's just the damage + that do anything, or at least as far as I knew.

Either way, yeah. I could probably win with that run lol.
                      Never forgetti

Comment

Yeah, but there are times when he specifically goes angel rooms and Dark room to spice things up or for challenges. Plus he always goes Chaos, which may or may not speak to the odds of finding something.

As far as sacrifice rooms, you need HP for that. And I need to hold onto that shit. Lol. Only time I do sacrifice rooms are as Samson without a blood bank on that floor tbh, and even then I still usually burn the candle at both ends too much.

Multipliers cancel each other out, I'm pretty sure. It's just the damage + that do anything, or at least as far as I knew.

Either way, yeah. I could probably win with that run lol.
                        I've actually never seen him go Angel deals lol.He just uses the sacrifice rooms to get the key pieces.
                        It's pretty easy to enable sacrifice rooms.I once got 5 hearts drop on the first floor and managed to get teleported to the angel room.I think you only need 4 plays to get the "you are blessed buff"
                        Crickets head and magic mush do but sacred heart,spun and magic mush don't.How do you think 81.67 damage normal tears are possible?

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.

Comment

I've actually never seen him go Angel deals lol.He just uses the sacrifice rooms to get the key pieces.
                            It's pretty easy to enable sacrifice rooms.I once got 5 hearts drop on the first floor and managed to get teleported to the angel room.I think you only need 4 plays to get the "you are blessed buff"
                            Crickets head and magic mush do but sacred heart,spun and magic mush don't.How do you think 81.67 damage normal tears are possible?
                            It's very rare, and a lot of the time He forgets he's doing it lol.

I know they made it better, and that better folks than I can pull it off, but...

Ohhh, interesting. That's a good point, I don't think I've seen anything higher than 50-something before.
                            Never forgetti

Comment

• Just got through to the first save point on the wrecked ship in RE7. Glad I decided to play this game. Capcom has definitely given me hope for the RE franchise again.
                              Hoping to grab both endings, so I have a save point I made right before fighting Jack on the pier. The story is all coming together at this point, and I'm loving it. Tomorrow I may finish one playthrough, and the day after I'll finish the other.
                              Not going to platinum this one since I'm borrowing it from a friend, and I actually want a reason to buy this game in the future. xD
                              www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

• IT'S DONE!!!!keeper has been overcome.After dozens or restarts I found Jacob's ladder on the item room.
                                Fun fact:the tears downgrade for picking up triple shot and quad shot does not stack.So if you have quad shot,picking up triple shot will just add 3 tears for free.
                                Went into boss rush with:10 shots(triple shot+quad shot+keepers inherent triple shot)+libra+soy milk+crown of light(angel rooms never let me down)+Jacob's ladder+homing
                                Beat hush thanks to swallowed penny and orbital
                                Beat delerium with blank card Algiz
                                Last edited by blah; December 10th, 2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Daaang
                                  Never forgetti

Comment

Daaang
                                    Yep 1001% done.Now it's just relaxing games with mods.

Comment

• God, I want to play Isaac. Wish my computer parts would just show up already...
                                      Never forgetti

Comment

• So I'm gonna be starting a new game in Skyrim. How fun is it to play a conjuration mage? Should I focus something else along with that?
                                        Never forgetti

Comment

• In chapter 3 of FFXV.
                                          Not the best game, but it's enjoyable.
                                          Just kinda blazing through this one.
                                          www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X