No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing Skyrim again. Crossbow is easily the best weapon in the game.
    In my mind...

Comment

Thinking of just skipping Twitch for now and trying out YouTube for my streaming. Been playing with the idea for a while, but haven't streamed in a couple weeks.
      Finished God of War on Twitch, so I'm going to play through Shaq Fu through YouTube and see how that goes.

My stream of Shaq Fu starts soon. Just getting everything ready and psyching myself up for a couple hour non-stop gaming session. (gotta smoke some weed)
      Culpa's Youtube Channel!
      Culpa's Twitch Channel!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Finished my stream of Shaq Fu. Now streaming Adventure Pals.
        Culpa's Youtube Channel!
        Culpa's Twitch Channel!
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
          Editing a comment
          Ran into a game breaking glitch in adventure pals. Been pretty thorough so far, so I don't want to have to start over, but I may have to start a second file in order to move on.
          The next level will not pop up because 2 dialogue bits tried to happen at the same time, killing the one that opens up the final stage in the second area.
          I saw a dev state that he submitted a patch for approval 2 weeks ago in a Switch forum. They were hanging around Nintendo's forums and Steam's forums for feedback on their game. Pretty chill guys. Hopefully that patch comes in the next few days.

Recently been playing Adventure Pals (which clearly takes hints from Adventure Time in the art department). Not as fun as I was hoping, but it can kill time. Really wishing there was more moves and stuff, I'm just kind of stuck with button mashing and items, lol. There should also be more variety in the levels, too.

I'm pretty early in the experience, tho, so it could improve in this regard.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
        2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Bwhaha, That's exactly what I just played and streamed. I thought the art and humor was great. Felt like a watered down Kirby game to me, kinda.
          Got platinum the other day.
          Culpa's Youtube Channel!
          Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Playing Hollow Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
              Playing Hollow Knight
              good game
              Originally posted by Wade
              It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Originally posted by Wade
              I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

I just wanna say that, out of all the MMOs out there, Elder Scrolls Online is the most fun for me. I've been giving it a bad rep for a while until recently and now I'm swallowing my words.
                In my mind...

Comment

Still playing ass loads of Overwatch.
                  As I said, Just platinum'd Adventure Pals. Loved the humor and animation.
                  Played the Steep World Tour Semi-finals today. Placed 28 at the moment, but it was still super early in the tournament, so I expect that to be at least 1000-1500. Last month I was 1450 or so.
                  Also started a stream of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition with my wife. We are going to be playing through the TR games to get ready for Shadow of the Tomb Raider in September. After we finish Shadow of the Tomb Raider in September, we'll be starting our trek through the Kingdom Hearts games on my page.

Had a bumpy start with comments and stuff not working in streams, but I'm slowly working everything out one stream at a time. Got comments back up finally.

Thinking of starting my stream of Guacamelee STCE soon. I have to finish the game on hard mode for the Platinum. I've been waiting to hear more about a release for Guacamelee 2, but who knows. At this rate, we may not get an announcement until release day xD
                  Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                  Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                    Bwhaha, That's exactly what I just played and streamed. I thought the art and humor was great. Felt like a watered down Kirby game to me, kinda.
                    Got platinum the other day.
                    Celeste is pretty great in terms of the visuals and bits of humor too.

It's like Super Meat Boy in toughness, but with a different style of platforming.

Excelent soundtrack.

2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Celeste is pretty great in terms of the visuals and bits of humor too.

It's like Super Meat Boy in toughness, but with a different style of platforming.

Excelent soundtrack.
                      That one did look pretty interesting. I have Dandara and Iconoclasts to go for before I grab that one, though, as far as indies go.
                      Shaq Fu was pretty funny, but again, no difficulty factor.

Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                      Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

That one did look pretty interesting. I have Dandara and Iconoclasts to go for before I grab that one, though, as far as indies go.
                        Shaq Fu was pretty funny, but again, no difficulty factor.
                        I actually have Iconoclasts, but not Dandara.

That's pretty fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I actually have Iconoclasts, but not Dandara.

That's pretty fun too.
                          Iconoclasts seems like a better Megaman knock off than Mighty Number 9.
                          Dandara looks like a fun trippy metroidvania game.
                          Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                          Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Earthbound. Just got to the second town.
                            Originally posted by Oneiros
                            In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Just finished Adventure Pals 100%.

It was fun, but not much more.

Here’s what was nice:
                              -The humor. Not the best, but corny enough that it was amusing.
                              -The graphics. Cartoonish and on its own good.
                              -The music. Not very memorable but still catchy.
                              -The length. Decent 8 hour journey I’d put it at.
                              -The combat. Nice and fun beating stuff up and throwing explosives.
                              -Level design. Kind of funky, I liked it that way.
                              -The items. These were nice, and added some spice (especially the different types of bombs).
                              -The story was engaging. Not spectacular (it’s a step above a Mario game’s story), but it did have me wanting to see more. Primarily the side stories.

Here’s my issues:
                              -The graphics were not utilized fully. There was very little variance in the world’s themselves. I’m not expecting DKCTF type variance or anything as varied per level as, say, SM3DW, but it reminds me of NSMB level variance, although it doesn’t follow it thematically quite like NSMB.
                              -The items were kind of lacking. 5 different types of bombs is nice, but why not other items too besides that and health potions (and an invincibility potion)? More items that could be used against enemies would be cool, even if the total bomb load was reduced.
                              -Levels are a little too big. I like the length overall, but smaller chunks would be appreciated. After the second world, each level kind of drags on.
                              -More weapons and combat styles to choose from. There are upgrades that help you fight better, but it’s little more than button mashing essentially and it’s pretty lame once you stop leveling up (which is...surprisingly quickly from my experience).
                              -More leveling up. After some farming I quickly got to level 20 and I wish there were twice as many levels and more cards to choose from and even if it was only to stack on to the previous twenty cards, it would still be more satisfying personal progress.
                              -Bosses are easy and the enemies are very repetitive. They really don’t change much after world 2. After that, a few more are thrown in, but not much more. The bosses are also very easy because after a while you get some abilities which pretty much prevent you from dying and so it’s easy to beat them.
                              -Thematically, things could be much better. 8 worlds, each with 4 big levels or 6 smaller ones would have kept things much more fresh.
                              -The collectibles are relatively weak in terms of their overall relevance (aside from quest-related ones which you need to progress), yet very numerous. They don’t do much aside from light cosmetic improvement and giving you an A+ grade for every level. The stickers are also only for show as far as I can tell.

Overall, I thought it was a nice game.
                              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; June 19th, 2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                                Earthbound. Just got to the second town.
                                I need to replay that game. Maybe I'll figure out a way to stream it in the near future...

Trying to find a group for Overwatch.
                                Fixing up my YouTube account, and my computer is about a month or so away from being complete, so I can start making other content for my YT account, not just streaming. And I'll be working on getting a video capture card by the end of the year to expand my streaming to all my retro consoles.
                                Hoping to get a Switch by the time Smash5 comes out for some streaming of that.
                                Slowly putting everything together and it feels nice.
                                I've kinda been in a prescription med fog for the past few years. Nothing but revolving doors and foggy days for a while there because of it. But my mind is slowly waking up without the meds, and it feels great to finally get started on shit I've wanted to do for years. Just need groups to game with for my streaming. Building my brand seems to already be helping this month compared to last.
                                Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                                Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Working...
                                X