No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just made it to Episode 4 on The Wolf Among Us on my PS3 playthrough. 2 episodes to go until Platinum 62.
    Haven't been on my PS4 in a while, or I'd be streaming something.
    Maybe there'll be a good sale on this week.
    Culpa's Youtube Channel!
    Culpa's Twitch Channel!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 62 Currently Playing: SFV, Steep, Godzilla

Comment

Guild wars 2

Pretty chill game

Comment

Originally posted by Once known as sephy View Post
        Guild wars 2

Pretty chill game
        Isn't that game known for having a super toxic community?
        Originally posted by Wade
        It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Isn't that game known for having a super toxic community?
          It's an MMO they are all toxic, the community is no worse then DCUO or ESO from what I remember.
          Dennis: Charlie can't read.

Frank: He'll adapt.

Dennis: He'll adapt to reading?

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

It's an MMO they are all toxic, the community is no worse then DCUO or ESO from what I remember.
            Fair point lol

Comment

Guild Wars 2 was really fun. Would still play it if they ported it to console or if my computer was more up to date.
              I had a character that was almost maxed out, bought it around launch, but my file was hacked and my character was deleted.

The most recent MMO I played was Neverwinter. That was a pretty good one. There are always good groups within MMOs, but PC has their 'master race' group that is toxic by nature, so that doesn't help the overall negativity within the games.
              Culpa's Youtube Channel!
              Culpa's Twitch Channel!
              PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 62 Currently Playing: SFV, Steep, Godzilla

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                Guild Wars 2 was really fun. Would still play it if they ported it to console or if my computer was more up to date.
                I had a character that was almost maxed out, bought it around launch, but my file was hacked and my character was deleted.

The most recent MMO I played was Neverwinter. That was a pretty good one. There are always good groups within MMOs, but PC has their 'master race' group that is toxic by nature, so that doesn't help the overall negativity within the games.
                This is true but on console you have to deal with the COD generation who can't sit still for 5 minutes and make it almost impossible to pug for stuff like raids in an MMO.
                Dennis: Charlie can't read.

Frank: He'll adapt.

Dennis: He'll adapt to reading?

Comment

I feel like if some of the more powerhouse MMOs ported over, they'd do pretty well.
                  Not sure how Star Trek Online's servers are, but Neverwinter has been pretty great since PS4 launch. I'll admit, I left for a few months to play a heap of games that came out, and when I came back I just went more casual because they overhauled the system quite a bit and I also got booted from my guild for inactivity, but the post game stuff and raids haven't been an issue, as long as you can find a guild to play with, which isn't hard. Just sit in a post game area and ask around, there are plenty, always looking.
                  Was able to get one of the more difficult raids at the time pretty easily and early on in post-game (having 20 guild members take on 4 dragons at the same time, and kill them all simultaneously).
                  My sister just got a PS4, and enjoys MMOs, so I'm trying to get her into the game so that I have someone to play with if I decide to go back into it. But I'd rather put my time into an MMO like Guild Wars 2. Just don't have a machine that can run it. xD
                  I tried contacting tech support about my account a while back, and they were willing to help, but I didn't have any anti-virus on my computer, and it's only been falling apart worse since then xD
                  Fucking bills and roommates screwing my wife and I over getting in teh way of me putting together a new rig. Mostly going to use it for streaming and shit, though. Some lite video editing.
                  Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                  Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Been playing Evolve Stage 2 with friends recently. I gotta say, for a free game, it's pretty fucking great.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
                      Been playing Evolve Stage 2 with friends recently. I gotta say, for a free game, it's pretty fucking great.
                      It used to be a full $60 game

Comment

Yeah I know, I could tell.

Comment

I think I'm gonna replay Pokemon X, see if it was as good a game as I remember.

Looking back on it after playing Sun, the jump to 3D definitely wasn't as good as I thought it was, but oh well.

Comment

Also downloaded Vermintide 2. Looks fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
                              Also downloaded Vermintide 2. Looks fun.
                              Vermintide looks awesome.

Comment

Did the people who purchased it prior to the price change receive any sort of compensation?
                                Or were they just told to fuck off and go cry in a corner?

Comment

Originally posted by Eren View Post
                                  Did the people who purchased it prior to the price change receive any sort of compensation?
                                  They got all the DLC and I think a bunch of microtransaction stuff? But I remember people yelling about how they shoulda done more for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eren View Post
                                    I sold it after a week, got most of my money back, and re-purchased it for a dollar during a humble sale for my PS4.
                                    Only re-bought it because it was a dollar and I got some other stuff with it.
                                    Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                                    Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Decided that the next game I'm going to go for Platinum in is Street Fighter V. So that is the game I'm going to stream currently.
                                      Been a while since I played, since launch, but it's SF, so it shouldn't take me too long to pick things back up.
                                      The toughest trophy will be surviving in survival hell mode for 100 rounds. Beyond that, it'll just be time consuming where I'm at right now.

https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa

Not a great stream session, but I haven't played SFV in a while, and I was trying to figure out what all I needed to do still. Getting closer to the last Finisher trophy.

Thinking I'm going to start streaming on Youtube, just have to wait for my account to finish setting up. With Youtube I won't be restricted to just streaming games and junk, and I can hopefully get to a point where I can monetize a little from it. That's the ultimate goal, get at least big enough to start earning some pocket change. Turn my hobby into a way to make money.
                                      Kinda wish I'd set this up before going on my Platinum kick last summer. I'm running out of games to platinum xD

Edit:
                                      Okay, Got my Youtube and Twitch accounts linked, so I can stream my games through Twitch and they'll show up on Youtube for views.
                                      Now to screw around with some games and open up while playing alone a bit so that I can get a decent viewing going.
                                      Going to start off with random streams of SFV and Steep while I'm playing them, and then also play single player games.
                                      I'm thinking of streaming the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers game on PS4 here soon.
                                      Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; April 14th, 2018, 12:39 AM.
                                      Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                                      Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Got another Gold Medal on STEEP tonight, and also went through and started a lets play stream of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Mega Battle on PS4. 6 chapters, so far I've streamed the first 2.
                                        Got my channels in my sig now. Starting to push all my streams over to Youtube. You can watch the video live on Twitch, or even a couple weeks later, but they're all being exported over to YouTube, as well, where you can view all my vids, including clips I save when I'm not streaming. Wish I'd had started this back when I started playing Injustice 2... I need a good game like that that I'm interested in to come out so I can actually do some showing off and not just some stumbling about xD
                                        Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                                        Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Finished streaming Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Mega Battle, you can watch it on Youtube. Nothing but a walkthrough. Haven't been feeling well enough to add commentary. Spring has come and my voice is raspy as hell.
                                          Now I'm doing a walkthrough of Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exodus (Finding Teddy II). Great retro game. Wish the first one was on the PS4. I'd do a walkthrough of that one, too. My CPU isn't good enough to game on, even with point and click games like that one (Finding Teddy 1 is a point and click, 2 is a metroidvania platformer type).
                                          Power Rangers was 6 chapters, while Chronicles of Teddy I'll likely do in 5-6 parts as well.

I have my next game all lined up to play, but I need to be able to afford it first. Redeemed my sony rewards points to buy it, but I have to wait for my PSN points to come in the mail... Sony Rewards are weird.
                                          I know the next 2 games I want to walkthrough that I have yet to play, but they're both $15, and I don't have any money, so I'm trying to use 10 dollars of PSN points from rewards on one and 10 on the other, that way I have to spend 5 dollars each instead of 15. xD

Next two games are going to be The Adventure Pals and Dandara respectively.
                                          If you want some lulz, check out the trailer for Adventure Pals

I'm trying to get the game by this weekend or next week. If anyone is interested in the game, I'll definitely be posting my stream of the game for people to check out.
                                          Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                                          Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Working...
                                          X