Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What game are you currently playing?

Screw it, I'm going in...

Anyway, point of this topic is to say what you're playing and just generally discuss video games that you find enjoyable or are/would like to be playing.

Currently I'm taking a small break from MKX (still looking for a party to boost my last 2 online trophies with if any PS4 users are interested in helping) and I'm playing some Nier and some Lego Batman 3. I'm hoping to pick up Shadow of Mordor, soon, too, since I'm borrowing it from my little brother.
    www.RobinHoodTax.org
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 20. Platinums: 39
    Currently playing: Steep, Lego Avengers, Godzilla PS4, etc.

Some CS:GO, and trying out some mods on Skyrim.

Next year I`ll get a new PC and then I`m gonna be all over GTA V, Dragon Age 3, Witcher 3, Shadow of Mordor and plenty of other games I forgot in the meantime :)

Comment

With exception of my own game play testing, Star Wars Battlefront 2; shiz still holds up after all these years.

Comment

Bayonetta

Comment

100 posts already culpa? Try hard of the year lol. On topic Dbz Xenoverse

Comment

I work 10 hours a day with a lot of downtime, and MvC is boring as hell. Cid has like double my posts, though. But it's his site. xD
            www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

So I'm about to start up Witcher 3.... I probably should have played the first two, but oh well.

Comment

Played the arrow dlc on Lego batman 3 before bed last night. Was pretty funny. Good stuff. Only 1 trophy to go in that dlc pack. Still have a lot of that game to go but seeing as it's Lego and dc I'd like to go for platinum. Shouldn't be difficult.
                www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

Just played DK Tropical Freeze around yesterday (not currently, but it's close enough), and I've gotten the game 188% complete, due to me being on the last two levels of the sixth world on hard mode. It's nice that I get to play as characters other than just DK.

Comment

Stumbling through Bioshock, which is really good so far. I love the fact that you start out with nothing, and you can really feel how underpowered you are.

After a while, I guess I'm obligated to play through some more World At War...
                    Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
                    Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                      Stumbling through Bioshock, which is really good so far. I love the fact that you start out with nothing, and you can really feel how underpowered you are.

After a while, I guess I'm obligated to play through some more World At War...
                      it sounds like you haven't found the power of the glorious wheelbarrow yet.

Comment

Returning to Dishonored. Only to read the literature I skipped during my first few runs.

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n451511
                        there's a quality to being a giant hunk of muscle mass, tbh.

Comment

I just couldn't get into the dishonored lore.... it was trying too hard to not be there so I just ignored it.

Comment

Not so much that I'm playing these right now...

https://www.humblebundle.com/

I did however just purchase the "Humble Nindie Bundle" for $10. A few really good indie titles for Wii U and 3DS in there, like Guacamelee, Stealth Inc. 2, and Steamworld Dig.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post
                              So I'm about to start up Witcher 3.... I probably should have played the first two, but oh well.

Have you played it yet? What are your thoughts?

Werewolfs are a fucking pain in the ass.

I didn't play the first two either.

Witcher 3 is more of a "stand alone" title I think.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post
                                I assure you fren, you don't need any prior engagement in the previous two instalments to enjoy this greatly. :p

Comment

heroes of the storm

trying to get into starbound again but don't feel like browsing mods

Comment

Chaos Code, some 2d fighter I got off the ol psn.

Pretty fun, main character is based. He believes "this moe is the way to world peace" - good guy

Comment

At the constant behest of a coworker I threw in the Master Chief Collection today and started playing Halo 4. I'm remembering how... Unfond... I am of FPS games in general.

Comment

I've been playing XCOM the last couple days. I played it a while back at launch, but I just got the Enemy Within expansion, I love it.

The sleeveless look on gene modded soldiers sucks compared to the standard armor though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X