DC Comics General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redx View Post

Same for Harley Quinn, Batman Beyond, and Teen Titans. All DC cartoons were so legendary characters were permanently famous afterward. Not just static.
    True especially for Titans. Still wondering how wb wasted property like that on a tv show. Marvel out there getting the bag with the obscure ass Guardians of the galaxy. A title like titans is 100 times more well known than the guardians were before their movie.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

True especially for Titans. Still wondering how wb wasted property like that on a tv show. Marvel out there getting the bag with the obscure ass Guardians of the galaxy. A title like titans is 100 times more well known than the guardians were before their movie.
      True but DC has live action tv shit on lock(even tho I haven't checked out Black lighting) meanwhile Marvel needs to step it's cartoon game up.

Comment

Man I wanna read Aquaman but it feels like too much work. I read The Silencer, its aight, damage was better thus far. It leaves me with questions.

Comment

Milk Wars is progressing nicely.
          I won't be able to read today's new issue until the next issue comes out probably.

You know, it sucks for Kreisberg, that his career has kinda fallen apart since the sexual harassment claims from several of the CW stars and staff members.
          But first off, he shouldn't a done that. Second off, it's great for my wallet. The remaining issues of his GA/BC series from 2009 that I need have all dropped so much.
          Was going to be just under $50
          Now it's just over $15 for the remaining 10 issues xD
          www.RobinHoodTax.org
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 20. Platinums: 39
          Currently playing: Steep, Lego Avengers, Godzilla PS4, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
            You know, it sucks for Kreisberg, that his career has kinda fallen apart since the sexual harassment claims from several of the CW stars and staff members.
            Wait wut?

Comment

True but DC has live action tv shit on lock(even tho I haven't checked out Black lighting) meanwhile Marvel needs to step it's cartoon game up.
              I missed this by accident. Black lightning is entertaining. Like I said it seems like a better Luke Cage. The villains are for sure better. As for cartoons that is about to be dead considering the way they water them down now. Only dc seems to be holding the action cartoon torch. Just less fucking batman.

Comment

Wait wut?
                http://deadline.com/2017/11/flash-su...ns-1202216549/

I always thought he looked like a perv, but I thought I was just profiling him. xD
                www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

I missed this by accident. Black lightning is entertaining. Like I said it seems like a better Luke Cage. The villains are for sure better. As for cartoons that is about to be dead considering the way they water them down now. Only dc seems to be holding the action cartoon torch. Just less fucking batman.
                  Wasn't sure how I felt about Tobias Whale being white. I was hoping they'd play him off as one of the many wannabes that wish they were Whale. But the way they've portrayed him is pretty spot on. And having him being an Albino African-American makes it a bit better.

He's fucking brutal and strong, though. Not so much as towering as he should be, but after him hugging his dad to death, I'll let that slide...
                  www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

http://deadline.com/2017/11/flash-su...ns-1202216549/

I always thought he looked like a perv, but I thought I was just profiling him. xD
                    Not buying it.

That sounds like all talk but no proof. Especially since nowadays just looking a woman in the eyes can be considered sexual harassment this could very well just be baseless bullshit.

Comment

Better than Luke Cage? Doubt it. Marvel also for some reason put a stop to all their cartoons. Seems like they're up to something.

DC really doesn't have a choice tho. Batman sells. lol.

Comment

Have you read his writing? Have you watched interviews with him? This isn't far fetched, dude. It was real enough to where the stars and the studio spoke out against him and dropped him.
                        His run of the New 52 Green Arrow is easily the most hated. It is full of self masturbation over characters he created and introduced, trying to make the comic a clone of the CW show. All the covers of his 8 issue run except for 2 have Felicity in them. GA had a character that was their tech geek at the time.
                        His run in Green Arrow/Black Canary ran it into the ground. Wasn't bad, but wasn't good, either. He introduced Cupid, and she just festered there the whole run like an infected scab... He's one of the brilliant assholes that wrote Oliver Queen and Dinah Lance both into a corner.
                        Pre-Flashpoint was a perfect place to wrap up stories and give characters proper endings before the reboot.
                        Instead they left Dinah constantly pissed on by the big 7 and even Oliver. Her authority as JLA leader was constantly undermined. While Cry for Justice and Rise and Fall were fun stories, they were terrible for character progression of almost every character involved... The only ones that it moved along was Roy Harper, who turned more towards being an anti-hero/psudo-villain.
                        www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

Wasn't sure how I felt about Tobias Whale being white. I was hoping they'd play him off as one of the many wannabes that wish they were Whale. But the way they've portrayed him is pretty spot on. And having him being an Albino African-American makes it a bit better.

He's fucking brutal and strong, though. Not so much as towering as he should be, but after him hugging his dad to death, I'll let that slide...
                          Great characters him and lady eve. I even liked Lala brief stint as a villain. The actors are pretty strong for a cw show.

Comment

Better than Luke Cage? Doubt it. Marvel also for some reason put a stop to all their cartoons. Seems like they're up to something.

DC really doesn't have a choice tho. Batman sells. lol.
                            Better actors all the black actors out of work grabbing these role for the cheap. I hear that is pretty much the same thing that happened in black panther lol.

They have a choice branch out and experiment with characters. Find people that actually know these characters

Comment

Better actors all the black actors out of work grabbing these role for the cheap. I hear that is pretty much the same thing that happened in black panther lol.
                              I wasn't planning on watching it but now Imma check out the first ep tomorrow. You got me curious.

Comment

The Joker basically got cucked by Deadshot.
                                Last edited by Future Vision; February 18th, 2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                Working...
                                X