Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redx View Post

Probably the slow release date.
    Yeah I'd say it was that. I stopped at when they rescued Bizarro from....black mask? And then they were gonna accompany Artemis to find some powerful weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

Yeah I'd say it was that. I stopped at when they rescued Bizarro from....black mask? And then they were gonna accompany Artemis to find some powerful weapon
      Damn that arcs been over. lol. Might as well catch back up.

Comment

Issue 2 of Doomsday Clock was a lot better than issue 1. Looking forward to finding out what heroes/metas Manhattan created, and who he's been masquerading as.

Green Arrow's newest issue was great. Moira is such a bitch. Ollie has some fucked up parents.

JLA's newest issue was great. Aztek, Killer Frost being The Might's final wish... She said she only needed one wish until she was free. Been waiting 22+ issues so far, lets hope this build up for The Might Beyond The Mirror isn't a bust. Steve Orlando is usually good, so I have faith.

About to start Creature of the Night issue 2. The first was so great. Definitely recommend it.
        Also picked up Snagglepuss Chronicles issue 1. I'll be reading that soon.
        www.RobinHoodTax.org
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 20. Platinums: 39
        Currently playing: Steep, Lego Avengers, Godzilla PS4, etc.

Comment

Are you guys gonna read the new dc age of heroes like Damage, Brimstone, The Immortal Men? They look dope

Comment

I might read Immortal Men. Don't know about any of the others.
            They are REALLY trying to push Sideways right now. Last 5 DC books I read from the last 2 weeks had the preview of it...
            www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

Apparently the artist who draws Super Sons was inspired by and is a fan of Naruto. Go figure.

Comment

• Issa
                Issa commented
                Editing a comment
                And people said that Japanese comics mostly had no reach outside of Japan.

Originally posted by Redx View Post
              Apparently the artist who draws Super Sons was inspired by and is a fan of Naruto. Go figure.
              Incoming Naruto and DC crossover. I mean, the latter had one with the OG Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. As long as we get to see Nardo and Sauce get decimated by Darkseid, I'm game.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                I might read Immortal Men. Don't know about any of the others.
                They are REALLY trying to push Sideways right now. Last 5 DC books I read from the last 2 weeks had the preview of it...
                Just read all of them and go by how well the first issue is. Like me

Comment

Been reading the turtles I forgot IDW and dc had a partnership. Wonder why dc didn't capitalize on that fact and made the turtle films. Then again explains why injustice is getting the Turtles.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Incoming Naruto and DC crossover. I mean, the latter had one with the OG Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. As long as we get to see Nardo and Sauce get decimated by Darkseid, I'm game.
                    I...would actually like to see that. lol.

Comment

Black Lightning's LA series about to debut soon. Kinda salty this random faggot's getting one and not Static, but that's OK. Still going to give it the old college try, yessir.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                        Black Lightning's LA series about to debut soon. Kinda salty this random faggot's getting one and not Static, but that's OK. Still going to give it the old college try, yessir.

Last edited by 40 acres; January 13th, 2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

DC firing all kinds of subliminal shots.

Comment

DC firing all kinds of subliminal shots.

Static doesn't even completely belong to DC but he is that that nigga.

The real question is why all these black superheroes have lightning powers. Storm, Static, black lightning, and Usain bolt.

Comment

• Future Vision
                              Future Vision commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Well, technically Static has electricity.

The real question is why all these black superheroes have lightning powers. Storm, Static, black lightning, and Usain bolt.
                            It's cos they know niggas be on that voodoo shit, summoning down lightning bolts and thunder to smite they enemies and shit.

Comment

It's cos they know niggas be on that voodoo shit, summoning down lightning bolts and thunder to smite they enemies and shit.
                              Can't even deny even Tchalla be on that shit.

Comment

Can't even deny even Tchalla be on that shit.

"You couldn't kill it and take it out of me, the ideology this the odyssey, I'm Odysseus, you gotta follow me"

Comment

Prolly cause Black people have an unspoken rule of cool going for them so comic writers automatically give them the coolest element ability.

Black characters in comics also tend to have tech/hacking powers, or just straight up super strength/beams.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                    Just read all of them and go by how well the first issue is. Like me
                                    It's more that I buy all my comics (well, 99%.. I borrowed a few of the Metal spin offs from a buddy and read a couple online), so to not go broke, I really need to be into a series.... or it needs to have Green Arrow or Black Canary in it... Or Midnighter, Doctor Doom... there are a few others, I'm sure. Other than that, I really need to be interested in it to start reading.
                                    I'm starting to follow a few writers, as well. I loved Doctor Strange, but I couldn't continue after Jason Aaron left the writing seat.

Also, I'm pretty pumped for the Black Lightning LA series. Looks pretty good. If it's half as good as the current mini-series, it'll be great.
                                    Anyone else been reading it? It's a pretty powerful piece that has been showing both sides of the BLM movement. Tobias Whale is a fucking beast. The last issue had a couple of black parents gunned down by the police in a misunderstanding, and the kids being chased because they had a gun to protect themselves from the same fate. Also brought in a nice opposite of BL. White Thunder. Which sounds like the ultimate white guy thing to call yourself xD
                                    But Whale is where it's at. Killed his sister with a model ship after telling her he killed her son for taking advantage of his and using his name. It's been a ride.
                                    www.RobinHoodTax.org

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X