Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Darkseid come back already...

Comment

• He has only been gone for a little over a year, and Baby Darkseid is pretty enjoyable at times.
      I'm sure he'll be back before the end of next year. you can't have a giant Darkseid War and just expect him to pop back up like he wasn't just the focus of a giant arc.
      I've heard his story is progressing a bit in WW currently.

Plus, if you really want some Darkseid and New God stuff, Mister Miracle has been an amazing piece of work so far.
      Dat veggie platter.
      www.RobinHoodTax.org
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 20. Platinums: 39
      Currently playing: Steep, Lego Avengers, Godzilla PS4, etc.

Comment

• Dc Metal has been dope. Especially the batman who laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
          Dc Metal has been dope. Especially the batman who laughs.
          Yeah. Batman Who Laughs, Devastator, Red Death, and Murder Machine were all really good. The other 3 were mediocre, in my opinion.
          And Bats out of Hell was a lot of hot air, and other than the last issue, didn't do anything for the story. It literally ends with 3 out of the 4 groups of heroes back where they were at they start... Just gives flash 2 new partners and a new destination.
          www.RobinHoodTax.org
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 20. Platinums: 39
          Currently playing: Steep, Lego Avengers, Godzilla PS4, etc.

Comment

• I wonder, did Batman ever tell Damian about his uncle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerise View Post
              Can Darkseid come back already...
              They're undoubtedly saving that for the huge clash with the Watchmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redx View Post

They're undoubtedly saving that for the huge clash with the Watchmen.
                good

Comment

• anyone wanna hook me up with a decent run. Want good fights, with a street level dude, preferably Black male.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                    Editing a comment
                    The New Black Lightning series is perfect for you, then. It's supposed to be 6 parts if I recall, and part 2 just came out. Been pretty solid so far.

Green Arrow has been a great run for rebirth. Hasn't really hit a low point yet.

• Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                  anyone wanna hook me up with a decent run. Want good fights, with a street level dude, preferably Black male.
                  All things Bat Fam related is what you're looking for.

Red Hood and The Outlaws
                  Nightwing
                  Detective Comics

The only black guy is Batwing and he's in Detective Comics. These are all good reads though.

I strongly recommend reading Red Hood since it's the best thing coming out of DC atm.

Comment

• Asshole superman, not wanting to help Lex

Comment

• thanks for the suggestions. I like the Black Lightning run. I will check out Red Hood later.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                      Working...
                      X