X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Comics General Discussion

http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Favorite DC heroes?
    Mine are Green Arrow and Static Shock. Also love Flash, Hawk Girl, Captain Marvel (can't wait for that movie), and Martian Manhunter. Teen Titans is also great. I need to start reading more comics.
    www.jill2016.com
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 19. Platinums: 30
    Currently playing: Injustice 2, Steep, Bioshock Collection
    Looking to grind trophies in: Mortal Kombat X, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Neverwinter (need dragon kills)

Comment

Favorite heroes hmmm

I liked Question from JLU a lot, Static is also a fav of mine.
      ummm Terry is always going to be high up there for me because I loved Batman Beyond, besides them the normal affair batman, flash, manhunter, etc

Comment

I'm also a fan of The Authority.
        www.jill2016.com
        Looking to grind trophies in: Mortal Kombat X, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Neverwinter (need dragon kills)

Comment

I liked them better when they were wildstorm tbh.

Jenny sparks, apollo and the midnighter, the doctor, the engineer and jack hawksmoor were the best Authority

Comment

I've only read one or two arcs, and those were who was in it.
            www.jill2016.com

Comment

Then that was when they were wildstorm.

Comment

I've read some of the newer stuff, not much of it, but I only own some of the World's End story.
                www.jill2016.com

Comment

So how about dat convergence tweest

Comment

just started Convergence. It's like the first DC comic i've read in 10 years.

no complaints yet though

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                      Favorite DC heroes?
                      Mine are Green Arrow and Static Shock. Also love Flash, Hawk Girl, Captain Marvel (can't wait for that movie), and Martian Manhunter. Teen Titans is also great. I need to start reading more comics.
                      Dr. Fate is my favorite at this point in time.

Comment

Was playing Lego batman 3 last night and killer croc ate Robin as one of the gag scenes and when he spits him out he also spits out dr fates helmet which Robin wears through the next scene. Was pretty great.
                        www.jill2016.com

Comment

Lobo resumes tomorrow, and Action Comics resumes tomorrow too.

My brother tells me Pak's Action Comics run is amazing, it's just it gets bad when he gets hit with tie-ins. And Bunn's writing on Magneto will make me read whatever he writes. He's gonna be writing Aquaman, Sinestro, AND Lobo.

The GOAT boys.
                          -

Comment

Going to read a little Injustice, see if that gets me into DC. I tried diving into Convergence but just couldn't keep interested

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Teal View Post
                              Going to read a little Injustice, see if that gets me into DC. I tried diving into Convergence but just couldn't keep interested
                              Boy did you pick the wrong storyline(Convergence) to get you into DC.

Injustice tho, thats a great choice.

Comment

Black Adam is my fave.

Comment

Don't care much for convergence, but I do wanna finish Future's End and Forever Evil. And I never even got to start Trinity War....

Comment

Renegade comes out today. I'm pretty hyped about that storyline since Hal one of my favorites of all time

Comment

Gonna buy the new Batman Beyond, kind a disappointed that it's not McGinnis. Wasn't too happy about Tim Drake in Futures end either, he was kinda whiny for the most part.

Our new Batman beyond :(

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post
                                        Boy did you pick the wrong storyline(Convergence) to get you into DC.

Injustice tho, thats a great choice.

Convergence was crazy boring. Injustice is pretty great though, i knocked out like 20 chapters of Year One. Good pace and interesting story.

And best of all not a single page of female Question in sight

Comment

Working...
                                        X