X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some real shit about SJW comic writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Less getting cucked and more having a Canadian midget lust over your wife. Logan was about as close to poking Jean as Xavier was. Only time Emma was with Namor when she was still HFC which was before Cyke even married Jean. Lol

BB on the other hand. . .well his wife told him to his face that she took the key and that she was banging her sisters ex. Actual cuck.

Iceman when written as a non jobber would turn the mute into a pile of ice and his own blood. Hell most if not all Omega's would ruin his day.
      Nah, IQ let Fishboy go to town on her clam well after her HF stint. Namor is notorious for being a cunt who goes out of his way to sleep with married women/cuck people, which is why nobody (readers included) likes his stupid ass in the first place. Poor man's Aquaman gotta have his shtick, right?

OK, and BB proceeded to fuck his four other wives raw on the same day. What's your point lol? Little Miss Bad Personality can throw all the childish tantrums she wants, the King will never be hers and hers alone. C:

"Iceman when written as a non jobber"

So... never? ;O

And you calling BB a "mute" is an underhanded compliment. Dude's so powerful he can't even speak w/o fucking up the planet. On some exaggerated Supernatural type shit. Iceboy would get turned into quark-sized shards. On truth.
      Last edited by Oneiros; January 11th, 2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Nah, IQ let Fishboy go to town on her clam well after her HF stint. Namor is notorious for being a cunt who goes out of his way to sleep with married women/cuck people, which is why nobody (readers included) likes his stupid ass in the first place. Poor man's Aquaman gotta have his shtick, right?

OK, and BB proceeded to fuck his four other wives raw on the same day. What's your point lol? Little Miss Bad Personality can throw all the childish tantrums she wants, the King will never be hers and hers alone. C:

"Iceman when written as a non jobber"

So... never? ;O

And you calling BB a "mute" is an underhanded compliment. Dude's so powerful he can't even speak w/o fucking up the planet. On some exaggerated Supernatural type shit. Iceboy would get turned into quark-sized shards. On truth.
        She never liked Namor and she thought he stunk. She shot down his every advance while she was with Scott and no she didn't even interact with Namor until the Utopia era of X-Men after her failed attempt at seduction by Shaw's order.

You the horse and the blob wives? Yeah, nah. He was just on blue balls while Torchy was moon walking in his wife's fire crotch. Iceman could get turned into nothing and still come back. Literally cannot die. He'd do him worse than he did Thor.

It would end something like this

Only BB would have a car sized hole in his chest. And if that didn't do the job he'd just turn into vapor and reform inside his body at AZ.

Comment

Issa How many people has Emma slept with? You mentioned she used to make sex tapes way back when?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomie View Post
            Issa How many people has Emma slept with? You mentioned she used to make sex tapes way back when?
            Actual names? Shaw(in Storms body), Scott, Namor and maybe Tony Stark.

There's no telling how many no names she's porked during he HFC days.

Comment

Actual names? Shaw(in Storms body), Scott, Namor and maybe Tony Stark.

There's no telling how many no names she's porked during he HFC days.
              Damn, she put out like that? Had no idea.
              Last edited by Tomie; January 11th, 2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomie View Post

Damn, she put out like that? Had no idea.
                I mean in her defense she was clinically insane during most of her HFC stint. There was even a point where it seemed like she had a Dom Sub relationship with Fire star. She ruined that poor girl. It always felt like there was subtext with her and Storm as well. I mean she stole the woman's body and had sex with it. . .

Comment

I mean in her defense she was clinically insane during most of her HFC stint. There was even a point where it seemed like she had a Dom Sub relationship with Fire star. She ruined that poor girl. It always felt like there was subtext with her and Storm as well. I mean she stole the woman's body and had sex with it. . .
                  Wish she fugged selene, that would've been hot. I honestly miss evil Emma. HFC has always been one of the more obscure X-villians that I wish got more of the spot light.

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post
                    Exactly. The Iceman comic was more about cringey identity politics and pandering opposed to actual superheroes acting like heroes.

Thats the problem with all these "diversity" characters. They're barely "heroes" let alone "characters". They're just empty tokens.
                    Funny story, I was reading the issue with juggernaut and after the whole part of Ice-Man coming out of the closet there was a part with Juggernaut rampaging and he said "Fake News". I had to take five before I continued reading it again.

Comment

Comment

She never liked Namor and she thought he stunk. She shot down his every advance while she was with Scott and no she didn't even interact with Namor until the Utopia era of X-Men after her failed attempt at seduction by Shaw's order.

You the horse and the blob wives? Yeah, nah. He was just on blue balls while Torchy was moon walking in his wife's fire crotch. Iceman could get turned into nothing and still come back. Literally cannot die. He'd do him worse than he did Thor.

It would end something like this

Only BB would have a car sized hole in his chest. And if that didn't do the job he'd just turn into vapor and reform inside his body at AZ.
                        Irrelevant. You don't have to like someone to sleep with them. Especially if you're a spiteful vindictive HOT. Also, it was implied in a book or two that she had "dalliances" with Namor while she was still with Summers. Man literally got cucked by a fish. And that's not even getting into all the times he's been figuratively cucked, like having his "leadership" deemed impotent and disregarded. On the other hand, both his punk of a brother and bitch of a wife bent that knee where KING BB was concerned.

Don't you dare throw in a noblemans like Blackagar Boltagon with the likes of you. Just because you would discriminate doesn't mean he would. A real mans is about that Jay life for life, mans. Get ALL up in that blob.

Before or after BB crumbles the very planet around Bobby tho? All the poundings Iceboy has taken over the years (both literal and metaphorical), this one be the worst.
                        Last edited by Oneiros; January 12th, 2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Irrelevant. You don't have to like someone to sleep with them. Especially if you're a spiteful vindictive HOT. Also, it was implied in a book or two that she had "dalliances" with Namor while she was still with Summers. Man literally got cucked by a fish. And that's not even getting into all the times he's been figuratively cucked, like having his "leadership" deemed impotent and disregarded. On the other hand, both his punk of a brother and bitch of a wife bent that knee where KING BB was concerned.

Don't you dare throw in a noblemans like Blackagar Boltagon with the likes of you. Just because you would discriminate doesn't mean he would. A real mans is about that Jay life for life, mans. Get ALL up in that blob.

Before or after BB crumbles the very planet around Bobby tho? All the poundings Iceboy has taken over the years (both literal and metaphorical), this one be the worst.
                          He was continually hitting on Emma to no avail during the dark X-men saga. Emma curved Fishman almost as bad as Sue Storm.

Cyclops was the rope and hammer of the X-men. People challenged his leadership and they lost. He had Magneto kneeling before him. Blackbolt got kicked off his throne by his own wife and was forced to kneel before her. She had to give him a night club to run out of pity. All while she was shaking up with Torch. I can't make this up.

Plus he hates all his other wives, but the one that cheated on him. Then again cousin fuckers usually aren't the smartest bunch.

Bobby can breathe and fly in space so all that would do is make BB an easier target. Lol

Comment

He was continually hitting on Emma to no avail during the dark X-men saga. Emma curved Fishman almost as bad as Sue Storm.

Cyclops was the rope and hammer of the X-men. People challenged his leadership and they lost. He had Magneto kneeling before him. Blackbolt got kicked off his throne by his own wife and was forced to kneel before her. She had to give him a night club to run out of pity. All while she was shaking up with Torch. I can't make this up.

Plus he hates all his other wives, but the one that cheated on him. Then again cousin fuckers usually aren't the smartest bunch.

Bobby can breathe and fly in space so all that would do is make BB an easier target. Lol
                            Ah, yes, Sue Storm. Yet another HOT. And I can't even bring myself to slightly care because Reed is a cunt that makes Scott look mutie. And that's ignoring what him and his fuckboi friends did to their other friend, Bruce. With friends like these...

Logan could've kilt his ass at any time if he were so inclined. Would've made little Hope an Orphan of X. ;((( And let's not even get into fucking Magneto lol. OOC much? Reads like some particularly horrid fanfiction.

Speaking of fanfiction... What the fuck have YOU been reading? The book I just read had Medusa thirsting over BB and Max thirsting over his throne and all was right in the world, thank you very much. Oh, and the punk geezer bagging ALL the way up from BB's crown and throne with a look. That's a real book. That's some non-fanfiction right there.

So can Black Bolt? This is the King of the Inhumans, not some random that glorified street-leveler is used to fighting. He'd get whooped. Doubly if we take into account his long, sad history as jobberboy-prime.

Comment

Ah, yes, Sue Storm. Yet another THOT. And I can't even bring myself to slightly care because Reed is a cunt that makes Scott look mutie.
                              Whoa there whodi. I know Namor is obsessed with Sue and all but it's not like she's ever given him any.

Comment

Shit Black panther might have tagged Sue. I remember there was a thread about that somewhere.

But Peter Parker takes the biggest L with Gwen Stacey and Norman Osborn.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                                  Shit Black panther might have tagged Sue. I remember there was a thread about that somewhere.
                                  Nah they almost did but broke it off before they crossed the line.

But Peter Parker takes the biggest L with Gwen Stacey and Norman Osborn.
                                  This...is sadly true...

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post
                                    Whoa there whodi. I know Namor is obsessed with Sue and all but it's not like she's ever given him any.
                                    Namor is a two-bit POS and I don't wanna validate him so I almost didn't post this, but...

Marvel was a shitfest long before the "SJW" bullshit entered the fray. Never mind how many times BP cucked him too. Actually, you know what? I change my mind. Reed may be an asshole, but even he doesn't deserve such a shitty wife. These females are more out of control than in rl. Shit is insane. Marvel males should've jumpstarted the incel "movement" at this rate... Even their golden boy, Spidey, got cucked and by his archenemy of all people. :smh:
                                    Last edited by Oneiros; January 12th, 2018, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Ah, yes, Sue Storm. Yet another HOT. And I can't even bring myself to slightly care because Reed is a cunt that makes Scott look mutie. And that's ignoring what him and his fuckboi friends did to their other friend, Bruce. With friends like these...

Logan could've kilt his ass at any time if he were so inclined. Would've made little Hope an Orphan of X. ;((( And let's not even get into fucking Magneto lol. OOC much? Reads like some particularly horrid fanfiction.

Speaking of fanfiction... What the fuck have YOU been reading? The book I just read had Medusa thirsting over BB and Max thirsting over his throne and all was right in the world, thank you very much. Oh, and the punk geezer bagging ALL the way up from BB's crown and throne with a look. That's a real book. That's some non-fanfiction right there.

So can Black Bolt? This is the King of the Inhumans, not some random that glorified street-leveler is used to fighting. He'd get whooped. Doubly if we take into account his long, sad history as jobberboy-prime.
                                      Logan couldn't kill anything, but his own children and self respect after a while. He was salty at how under control Scott had the mutants. When his mind weak ass got controlled by the demon Scott was about to put him down. People had to beg for his life. Next to Scott Logan was just the disgruntled bodyguard who always thought he was better. He even admitted at a point that Scott was the shit. While Wolverine dick hops from team to team Scott stayed commuted to the chase with the likes of Magneto, Namor and Cable following his command. Logan will always be the sideman.

Go read Uncanny Inhumans or pretty much anything from 2016. He had to get a new book just to redeem himself. The king of the inhumans would get his wig split by Iceman is the point. I mean he got knocked out by Emma Frost and Dazzler. Lol

Bobby would choke him out like he did Thor and completely ruin his day.

Comment

Logan couldn't kill anything, but his own children and self respect after a while. He was salty at how under control Scott had the mutants. When his mind weak ass got controlled by the demon Scott was about to put him down. People had to beg for his life. Next to Scott Logan was just the disgruntled bodyguard who always thought he was better. He even admitted at a point that Scott was the shit. While Wolverine dick hops from team to team Scott stayed commuted to the chase with the likes of Magneto, Namor and Cable following his command. Logan will always be the sideman.

You tripping Old mans Logan entire existence is based on the fact he killed every single X men including cyclops. Marvel completely tried to assassinate his character during the tenure of the fox films. What you are describing is just a by product of that. During the golden era of x comics Logan used to bitch the shit out of scott and saved the x men countless times. His character is one of the top marvel characters for a reason. Cyclops got a resurgence because they have always wanted to kill him off. Simply because they couldn't use him in their film franchise. I like cyclops too but don't get it twisted as a character he is not on the same level as Logan. His character so dominating he took over a movie franchise about the x men.

Comment

Namor is a two-bit POS and I don't wanna validate him so I almost didn't post this, but...

Some of thats alternate Universe stuff. I can accept that she's biologically attracted to other people because thats normal. But, they never crossed any lines in canon.

Marvel was a shitfest long before the "SJW" bullshit entered the fray. Never mind how many times BP cucked him too. Actually, you know what? I change my mind. Reed may be an asshole, but even he doesn't deserve such a shitty wife.
                                          Kinda sad how true this is tho. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                          X