Marvel Comics General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Butcher View Post
    Welp, Eddie Brock now wearing the Venom suit instead of Lee Price has made me see that Marvel is beyond saving. Almost everything they touch goes to shit eventually.

I am done with Marvel comics. Well, current Marvel anyway.
    Go check out DC Rebirth.

Comment

• When it comes to current stuff as it releases, DC has been mainly the only one I've been reading from over the last couple of years.

Comment

When it comes to current stuff as it releases, DC has been mainly the only one I've been reading from over the last couple of years.
        Thats good. How bout Image? You been keeping up with invincible?

Comment

• Image is best in trades imo.

And yes, I've read up to the latest trade in Invincible at least. Personally, I don't think its the greatest thing since sliced bread. Still, it is pretty damn entertaining.

Comment

Welp, Eddie Brock now wearing the Venom suit instead of Lee Price has made me see that Marvel is beyond saving. Almost everything they touch goes to shit eventually.
            Maybe it would have worked had the reunion been done better, but for Eddie to actually want to be Venom again out of the blue is pretty infuriating
            Originally posted by Doctor.
            Darkseeker is black and handsome and probably has a big dick

you're white, since you hate the negro man and you're not smart enough to be asian, have a small dick and you're ugly, probably fat too

Comment

• Originally posted by Saffron View Post
              Maybe it would have worked had the reunion been done better, but for Eddie to actually want to be Venom again out of the blue is pretty infuriating
              It's ass cheeks. Cain and Cyttorak was done right, but this is just bad.

Comment

• You guys saw the Averngers 1,000,000 B.C. covers? they looks sweet

Comment

• Bootleg Tony stark spiderman is no more it seems. Always knew him having a company wouldn't last.

Comment

• Who thinks Marvel vs Capcom should be a movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Future Vision View Post
                      Who thinks Marvel vs Capcom should be a movie?
                      They can't even make a proper game anymore. Movies are out of the question.

Comment

Image is best in trades imo.

And yes, I've read up to the latest trade in Invincible at least. Personally, I don't think its the greatest thing since sliced bread.
                      Then you're doing it wrong.

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                      Bootleg Tony stark spiderman is no more it seems. Always knew him having a company wouldn't last.
                      Really? Thank, gawd. I haven't payed any attention to anything going on with Marvel recently. Been too preoccupied with DC. But this sounds like the start of some serious change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redx View Post

Really? Thank, gawd. I haven't payed any attention to anything going on with Marvel recently. Been too preoccupied with DC. But this sounds like the start of some serious change.
                        I just really read spiderman (miles and parker stories) and punisher. Most of the other stories are meh. Though the current issue of spiderman forces you to check other titles because

captain america has thor hammer and has conquered new york in hydra name.

Comment

• Pumped for the next issue of Doom. Should finally answer some damn questions about what's going on with evil Reed and Doom's mom.
                          www.jill2016.com
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 19. Platinums: 30
                          Currently playing: Injustice 2, Steep, Bioshock Collection
                          Looking to grind trophies in: Mortal Kombat X, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Neverwinter (need dragon kills)

Comment

• Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                            Pumped for the next issue of Doom. Should finally answer some damn questions about what's going on with evil Reed and Doom's mom.
                            That would be an extremely good form of revenge from reed if that hook up happens lol.
                            Last edited by 40 acres; August 15th, 2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                              Editing a comment
                              It seems like they already have hooked up. lol

• 40 acres
                              40 acres commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Reed is like call me pops from now on. That is funny as shit.

• Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                            Pumped for the next issue of Doom. Should finally answer some damn questions about what's going on with evil Reed and Doom's mom.
                            You mean the Maker?

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                              Editing a comment
                              Is that what the Ultimate version of Reed goes by?
                              I only really read Doom series and sometimes Doctor Strange. I couldn't give two shits about the overall story these days.

• This basically explains how I feel about Marvel right now.

Comment

• So the the Original Ultimates are back. . .but for what? Besides chasing The Maker across the multi verse it doesn't look like Marvel has anything planned for them. Ewing is don't on Ultimate^2.

Hulk getting BTFO by Adam was cool as hell though.

Comment

• I just want to know what Future Tony Stark, Sorcerer Supreme, meant with his warning. I want to see more of him. lol Somebody is coming for Doom, and Stark doesn't want him to be iron man when that happens...

Love that Grimm has finally been learning that Doom is Love. xD
                                www.jill2016.com
                                PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 19. Platinums: 30
                                Currently playing: Injustice 2, Steep, Bioshock Collection
                                Looking to grind trophies in: Mortal Kombat X, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Neverwinter (need dragon kills)

Comment

• I hope sjw marvel will finally be at it's end now that secret wars is basically over.
                                  http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Comment

• You guys gotta watch this shit. This guy proposes a Marvel relaunching strategy and hits the fucking nail on the head. I loved what he said about the X-Men but the part about spidey made me want to stand up and applaud.

Comment

Working...
                                    X