Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why Marvel has been shit. SJW's have invaded comics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why Marvel has been shit. SJW's have invaded comics.

DC doesn't do this as much but during green arrow rebirth ollie called himself a social justice warrior which was cringy as fuck.
    Following the release of what’s being pegged as an ultra-political comic book tale under the Secret Empire run, Marvel will reportedly scale back on Social Justice Warrior propaganda in their…
    http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Comment

In other news, rain is wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        In other news, rain is wet.
        in other news, you seem upset.

Comment

Dude that's been happening already where have you been?

Comment

Marvels been in shit long before the three year diversity push. The shit is just finally getting closer to the bottom of the hill.

Comment

YOURE BACK

Comment

The forced exile of its number one hits seem more of a problem than diversity. No more fantastic 4, and x men is a hollow form of its glory days. Really if you want to be honest people truly gave a minimum amount of fucks to the avengers prior to the movies. X men was the dominant famous team of heroes for the most part. Instead now marvel pushes b teams and turned famous characters into wack ass versions of themselves. I mean wtf doom is ironman .

Comment

Like Rabum said, it's been shit for a while. Diversity is only causing things to hit the fan. Another huge problem is that Marvel just can't stop with all the constant "events". We've had several crossover events in a row and they're planning on making another one only a few weeks after IvX finished.

I think whats causing this is that Marvel doesn't seem to care about it's fans. Like how a lot of fans want to see Peter Parker's family( his wife and his daughter) come back into the main storyline the way things were supposed to be and Marvel basically said fuck you and that Peter Parker will be miserable forever. What kind of shit is that? When DC fans wanted Superman & Lois Lane back DC said "you got it" and immediately we get the amazing Superman Reborn storyline. Which everybody loved.

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                  I mean wtf doom is ironman .
                  Infamous Iron man is actually legit. The problem is they didn't need to make doom iron man just to make him a hero.
                  Last edited by Redx; April 11th, 2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I'll throw my 2 cents in and say the MCU is another mass contributor to quality downfall. I would rather they just mercy kill the current GotG at this point.

Originally posted by Redx View Post
                    I think whats causing this is that Marvel doesn't seem to care about it's fans. Like how a lot of fans want to see Peter Parker's family( his wife and his daughter) come back into the main storyline the way things were supposed to be and Marvel basically said fuck you and that Peter Parker will be miserable forever. What kind of shit is that? When DC fans wanted Superman & Lois Lane back DC said "you got it" and immediately we get the amazing Superman Reborn storyline. Which everybody loved.
                    RYV is a step in the right direction. It shows their acknowledging it at least but at this rate, I don't see it going the same way.
                    Also, the New 52 started in 2011 and that Superman storyline only resolved last week. I know DC is doing well now but we can't ignore they had some fuckups in that time too.
                    The real difference is that DC seemed misguided at the time while Marvel seems perfectly aware of the position they're in and are fine with it.

Comment

Fox not willing to play with Disney is why the X-Men have fallen into a death spiral, same can be said for the Fantastic Four. Marvel isn't giving those studios more material to make movies from.

Comment

We're all well aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
                          Fox not willing to play with Disney is why the X-Men have fallen into a death spiral, same can be said for the Fantastic Four. Marvel isn't giving those studios more material to make movies from.
                          People say this but is there any reason why Marvel couldn't make good X-Men/FF comics but intertwine the characters they own as an integral part of the story so Fox can't use them?
                          "Bernie Sanders need a Nike deal, then I might consider that he might be real, if Phil Knight knight him then I might like him, until then children enjoy the white icing on the cake, cake, cake, cake, cake"

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

People say this but is there any reason why Marvel couldn't make good X-Men/FF comics but intertwine the characters they own as an integral part of the story so Fox can't use them?
                            Of course they could, they just wouldn't have cinematic rights to what they created if they use certain labels, like mutant for example, as Fox owns the movie rights to anything mutant related within Marvel. It's why Scarlet Witch is an enhanced person, not a mutant.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

Of course they could, they just wouldn't have cinematic rights to what they created if they use certain labels, like mutant for example, as Fox owns the movie rights to anything mutant related within Marvel. It's why Scarlet Witch is an enhanced person, not a mutant.
                              Right but I'm not even talking about turning those comics into Marvel movies. If they want to make good comics that fans would like without giving Fox any new content they could easily do that, Marvel is just being petty and saying "if we can't make movies then the characters no longer matter".
                              "Bernie Sanders need a Nike deal, then I might consider that he might be real, if Phil Knight knight him then I might like him, until then children enjoy the white icing on the cake, cake, cake, cake, cake"

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Right but I'm not even talking about turning those comics into Marvel movies. If they want to make good comics that fans would like without giving Fox any new content they could easily do that, Marvel is just being petty and saying "if we can't make movies then the characters no longer matter".
                                Ah, I see. You're correct too lol

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                                  The forced exile of its number one hits seem more of a problem than diversity. No more fantastic 4, and x men is a hollow form of its glory days. Really if you want to be honest people truly gave a minimum amount of fucks to the avengers prior to the movies. X men was the dominant famous team of heroes for the most part. Instead now marvel pushes b teams and turned famous characters into wack ass versions of themselves. I mean wtf doom is ironman .
                                  but the sjws tho

et tu Kinny

Sad

Comment

"Hey how about instead of making this product for our fans, we instead pander to a group who doesn't actually care about our product at all and just wants to find things to complain about?"

When will companies stop doing this?
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Marvel been trash, now they have a scapegoat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                        "Hey how about instead of making this product for our fans, we instead pander to a group who doesn't actually care about our product at all and just wants to find things to complain about?"

When will companies stop doing this?
                                        When nerds stop using torrents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X