Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thart (my art)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thart (my art)

    Figured I'd make my own thread:

    Chalk drawings:



    Playing with light:



    My tags over the years (including collabs)


    CnC is appreciated! ;)
    Last edited by Thar; August 3rd, 2015, 06:54 AM.
    In my mind...

    #2
    Love the last 3 chalk ones.

    Light ones are pretty cool too, is that photoshop?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Ruthless View Post
      Love the last 3 chalk ones.

      Light ones are pretty cool too, is that photoshop?
      A combination of the night setting on my Nikon D3000 and GIMP.
      In my mind...

      Comment


        #4
        You're very talented.

        Draw me like one of your French girls. ;)

        Comment


          #5
          HOLY SHIT THAT FROST GUY!!!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post
            HOLY SHIT THAT FROST GUY!!!
            That's Glacial Malphite from League of Legends. Best part about that piece was I was binging Breaking Bad while drawing it, which was an awesome experience.
            In my mind...

            Comment


              #7
              Nice dood

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                Nice dood
                Thanks, bruh.

                Also, updated with sigs.
                In my mind...

                Comment


                • Nerise
                  Nerise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like that last chalk image and that malphite one is amazing
                  I think I saw ur light images on mvc, looks great though

                #9
                Originally posted by Brothar View Post

                That's Glacial Malphite from League of Legends. Best part about that piece was I was binging Breaking Bad while drawing it, which was an awesome experience.
                Awesome talent! I don't think even I could accomplish such with chalk alone I mean sure I could outline the shit out of it and even then I'm not sure but that detail is exquisite. How long have you been doing Chalk?

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post
                  Awesome talent! I don't think even I could accomplish such with chalk alone I mean sure I could outline the shit out of it and even then I'm not sure but that detail is exquisite. How long have you been doing Chalk?
                  I've been off and on with it for about 4 years. I'd like to do it for often, but I'm super lazy.
                  In my mind...

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Brothar View Post

                    I've been off and on with it for about 4 years. I'd like to do it for often, but I'm super lazy.
                    That motivation

                    Comment


                      #12
                      New sig

                      In my mind...

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Update:

                        This is a chalk drawing I did two years ago. I made a status on Facebook asking what I should draw next, and my sister said "ME!" and so I was like "aight" and drew this. Personally one of the best drawings I've made, especially the hair.

                        In my mind...

                        Comment


                          #14
                          nice your very talented

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by TSCOJ View Post
                            nice your very talented
                            Talented, but lazy. Motivate me, bb <3
                            In my mind...

                            Comment


                              #16


                              twas bored
                              In my mind...

                              Comment


                                #17
                                Update:

                                By request of a friend, here's a chalk drawing I did of Mami Sasazaki from Scandal.


                                Last edited by Thar; April 1st, 2018, 03:44 PM.
                                In my mind...

                                Comment


                                  #18
                                  A chalk drawing of Widowmaker in her Talon skin.



                                  Full resolution

                                  Let me know what y'all think. ^^
                                  Last edited by Thar; April 8th, 2018, 07:22 PM.
                                  In my mind...

                                  Comment


                                    #19
                                    Man, I forgot you were so talented with chalk.

                                    Comment


                                      #20
                                      Originally posted by Thar View Post
                                      A chalk drawing of Widowmaker in her Talon skin.

                                      Full resolution

                                      Let me know what y'all think. ^^
                                      Considering you're doing it in chalk, I find it pretty great. My only problem is the general fuzziness, but That's mostly a limitation of the chalk, yeah?
                                      Last edited by OrganizationXV; April 8th, 2018, 10:35 PM.
                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                                      Comment


                                      • Thar
                                        Thar commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Mhmm.
                                    Working...
                                    X