Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Cade Skywalker Charm

Comment

After fourteen years of trying to perfect that pyromancer gal from earlier in this thread, I finally have not one, not three, but TWO drawings to show off all my hard work!

As you can see, they have fuck-all to do with her, lol. I still gotta give that more work. The top one is an RP character, the bottom one is an art submission, and pretty soon I'll probably have a D&D character drawing done. Maybe I'll get to the story after that.
      Originally posted by Wade
      It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        Well, I decided to get it done, but I only got about half of the drawings I want to because iPads suck balls I had some technical difficulties. But then after sleeping on it, I just decided 'fuck it', so here are the drawings I could get my hands on.

^This was part of a huge assignment that I had for class. I got, maybe... a fourth of the way through the whole thing? I ended up spending way too much time on the drawings than they were worth, and it turned out that everyone else just put up stick figures, so I didn't really have to anyway.

^Just some practice I needed for drawing a feminine face.

^Character design for a vampire hunter character

^A random pattern for a bullet-hell kind of game.

^A doodle of Itachi I did. I didn't want to fuck it up by filling in all the black.
        totally not bad at all dude...i'd say decent really.

Honestly seems you like to focus on the level of detail within your specific drawings....in regards to the characters anyway.

I think you'll get better with time...but as of now your drawings are still pretty neat dude.

what can i say? nice pics buddy.

hell...i totally gotta get a few of my drawings on here tbh dude....although they totally aren't thee greatest..i've seen many of you guys post your skills so i feel i should make an honest effort to post mine for all you guys to laugh at one of these days.

I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

You're...uhhhh...welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Anime18 View Post

totally not bad at all dude...i'd say decent really.

Honestly seems you like to focus on the level of detail within your specific drawings....in regards to the characters anyway.

I think you'll get better with time...but as of now your drawings are still pretty neat dude.

what can i say? nice pics buddy.

hell...i totally gotta get a few of my drawings on here tbh dude....although they totally aren't thee greatest..i've seen may of you guys post your skills so i feel i should make an honest effort to post mine for all you guys to laugh at one of these days.
          Like I told Zevroid and I think Notwen, I'd be hyped as hell to see some of your drawings.

Comment

• Goddess18
            Goddess18 commented
            Editing a comment
            well totally consider it done.

i will try to upload some pics at some point this week if i can dude.

forgot u even had that Itachi drawing lol the linework is pretty solid man

If I could give my own scrubby suggestion....imo if u cant come up with ideas, try drawing other characters. helps u stay active, u learn a thing or two about the style, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
            forgot u even had that Itachi drawing lol the linework is pretty solid man

If I could give my own scrubby suggestion....imo if u cant come up with ideas, try drawing other characters. helps u stay active, u learn a thing or two about the style, etc.
            I was thinking the same thing, I just never got around to it (I even have a folder of cool stuff I wanna try drawing). Plus, I do have rough ideas that I generally try to do before that, they just haven't been panning out too well recently.

By the way, I wasn't fishing for a reply, lol. I appreciate it though.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, I just never got around to it (I even have a folder of cool stuff I wanna try drawing). Plus, I do have rough ideas that I generally try to do before that, they just haven't been panning out too well recently.

By the way, I wasn't fishing for a reply, lol. I appreciate it though.
              give it a try mang, make sure there are waifus.....

lol no prob mang ur feedback has helped me get different perspectives b4, im just tryna return the favour

Comment

I'm bout to drop a drawing for the art contest either tomorrow or the final date of the Art contest.

Comment

Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post
                  I'm bout to drop a drawing for the art contest either tomorrow or the final date of the Art contest.
                  Sweet.

If you drop it tomorrow, I'm gonna avoid it tho. Not because I'm a dick, I just want to be surprised.

Comment

Wow, has it been a while since I updated this. Mostly because I don't like any of the drawings we had for class...

But whatever! I have not one, not three, but TWO new drawings to show off. Both are landscapes, both are in color. Camera and lighting still suck though, be warned.

^This first one is a scene from Wind Waker, because I really like the pattern of the sea. I didn't really have the colors I wanted, though, so I had to mix them around, and that kinda ruined the simplistic style I was going for. Oh, well.

^And this little beauty is the clock tower in Twilight Town, from the Kingdom Hearts series.

Comment

yo im likin the Wind Waker one

geometry(?) on the second is a bit rough, but it has potential. highly recommend the use of a ruler. i cant judge too harsh on that tho since i scarcely use one myself lol

Comment

yo im likin the Wind Waker one

geometry(?) on the second is a bit rough, but it has potential. highly recommend the use of a ruler. i cant judge too harsh on that tho since i scarcely use one myself lol
                        Yeah, I didn't think about that until I was mostly done with the sketching part.
                        Last edited by OrganizationXV; December 9th, 2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

ah the wind waker.. memories..

on the second I was gonna complain about the blockyness but then I looked for the ref. couple errors stick out in the background but gj, like the feel in ur sky n waters
                          Last edited by Gray Love; December 9th, 2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gray Love View Post
                            ah the wind waker.. memories..
                            Yeah, man. I adore Wind Waker's style.
                            on the second I was gonna complain about the blockyness but then I looked for the ref. couple errors stick out in the background but gj, like the feel of the sky n water
                            PS2 graphics only go so far, I guess.

Yeah, the sky and water are definitely the highlights of the drawing. I tried keeping everything in balance, but the tower seemed shifted a bit farther to the left than it should have been, or something. Other than that, I had to leave out some stuff because I could only use analogous colors (so the trees are dead, that blue box is gone, the clock on the tower is red instead of blue, that kind of stuff).

Comment

*cough*bump*cough*

I have two submissions today actually. One is for a D&D character and the other was for a client at the group home I work at. He wanted another picture of the same Halfling, but also with a dragon friend. Then that dragon friend needed a sword, a flaming one, with jewels in it. And they should be in a cave, and that cave should say "Hell's Kitchen" in the back. I love those guys sometimes lol.
                              Last edited by OrganizationXV; March 12th, 2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

*cough*bump*cough*

I have two submissions today actually. One is for a D&D character and the other was for a client at the group home I work at. He wanted another picture of the same Halfling, but also with a dragon friend. Then that dragon friend needed a sword, a flaming one, with jewels in it. And they should be in a cave, and that cave should say "Hell's Kitchen" in the back. I love those guys sometimes lol.
                                i cannot see the 3rd one :<

aso, is the dragon pet legit? ask the client which battle he earned it in, i dont trust ppl who show up with dragon pets all willy nilly e_e

Comment

i cannot see the 3rd one :<

aso, is the dragon pet legit? ask the client which battle he earned it in, i dont trust ppl who show up with dragon pets all willy nilly e_e
                                  There's just the two pics, I dunno what's up with that random link lol.

I mean, Warlocks get pseudodragon familiars as early as third level, so I don't think it's too farfetched. I'm just wondering what he's gonna be doing with that sword, though, no way is he going STR build...

Comment

Here's another drawing for that same client, he just said he wanted a dragon of some kind. And there one is, lol.

This one feels pretty low-effort, but it's 2:30 am so I don't want to worry about the finer details lol. I'm sure he'll like it.

Comment

20180318_222405.jpg
                                      Don't mind this, I just gotta upload a D&D thing and This seemed easiest

Comment

Here's another drawing for that same client, he just said he wanted a dragon of some kind. And there one is, lol.

This one feels pretty low-effort, but it's 2:30 am so I don't want to worry about the finer details lol. I'm sure he'll like it.
                                        needs scales tbh imo

if u break the figure down to cones and cylinders and rectangles etc, textures become way easier to render accurately. You already have a feel for the final form, so plugging in the proper structures should improve your next dragon markedly....!!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X