No announcement yet.

Orgy's Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have a few relatively finished drawings I've been meaning to post, but I can't take a good photo to save my damn life lol. I'll be working on some other projects (Namely RPG Maker at the moment), just to see what I can make. Hopefully they'll be good enough to show off as well.

Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post

I've been away, but I've had a lot to think about and a revelation with my Monarch series. I just work on them both in conjunction.

My Alien series, Xen-O-Mega will be about an 19 year old outlaw Freelancer, Rari Enzo, known to fight dirty using any means necessary to defeat Alien threats. In this regard, he is looked down upon as a weak individual. On top of that also carrying one of the legendary 24 evolutionary gene's, the Omega Gene. Out of the 24 different genetically altered human beings, his gene ability is said to be the weakest and thus he is looked at as a weakest link generally.

Literally the last 'nigga' on earth, this smooth self proclaimed ladies man is greeted by a beautiful woman, Mercedes Bez. Accompanying her, a couple of military operatives. She herself harboring a gene out of 24 and recruited way back when as an extraordinary talent. She is under strict orders to either capture or persuade Rari to join the military ranks of the new world United Front in hope's of reclaiming the Earth. Of course he declined initially but circumstances later piqued his interest.
    ---
    I want to have this comic considered by Noir Ceasar next year during their contest. So thats what I have cooked up. An unofficial and incomplete summary, but that's the basic gist.

As for my other series.

Magiea Runes: Advent of the true Sovereign.

I gave you the basic gist of this series as well but let me elaborate on a couple of knew features. Aether or Mystic Energy is the inner life force energy used to conjure Magical Circles, then writing mystical runes as a coding to complete the text of a spells type, programming and then casting the spell as Magiea(Magic). An ancient form of the Mystic Art's. One can conjure Magiea by twisting and waving hand gestures as though grasping and altering the laws of the world. This is an impactful to the Law of Mysticism.

An unusual way of Magiea for Magiea is used through speech, books, rituals or Mystical Items. Using pure Aether allows one to enhance the physical body and perform basic physical abilites almost anyone can use. The fun here is that Aether can unlock 1 of the other elemental divinities, but only so exclusive to the person.

The Elements

1. Earth<Nature

2. Fire

3. Water<Ice

4. Wind

5. Light>Lightning

6. Dark< Death

Almost each having a sub element in which is more potent than their natural elemental counterparts of our world.

I'm picking up what you're putting down, you have some neat ideas you're developing. I still definitely want to see more to it, that's exciting.

The second idea in particular gives me a real D&D vibe, which is a good thing. There's a ton of potential to be mined with that.
    Last edited by OrganizationXV; July 29th, 2018, 11:37 PM.
    Originally posted by Wade
    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      So I have a few relatively finished drawings I've been meaning to post, but I can't take a good photo to save my damn life lol. I'll be working on some other projects (Namely RPG Maker at the moment), just to see what I can make. Hopefully they'll be good enough to show off as well.

I'm picking up what you're putting down, you have some neat ideas you're developing. I still definitely want to see more to it, that's exciting.

The second idea in particular gives me a real D&D vibe, which is a good thing. There's a ton of potential to be mined with that.
      Not only that, Runic Magic or Rune Magiea helps well with using the Mystical Discipline of Mancing. Twisting the coding of the Runes to conjure powerful spells under your elemental Attribute and bend the element as if apart of yourself.

Even though it's an Ancient form of Magiea, it's quite effective. You can use an Aether coding and infuse the element coding to make Elemental Magiea with the desired runes. Depending on your level and knowledge of the Mystical Arts you can stack codings for Aether Rune + Element Rune + Space Time Rune code = Ritual Beast(Mystical Beast/Ritual Weapon(Mystical Weapon) Summon.

Its depicted as a circle and on the outer middle lines the Greek Runes or another and the element insignia which changes the circles color. If channeled with more Aether to go further you exercise the rest of the code, giving it a mystical form and a more powerful Magical Property.

It gets complicated but not too complex. It gives the main character something to work for. Then there are more but for now. That's a simple example.
      Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; July 30th, 2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

It also gives you a ton of liberty to make the powers as insane as you want them to be

Comment

It also gives you a ton of liberty to make the powers as insane as you want them to be
          I know right. There are powers to gain and lessons to learn. It also helps that I put the crutch of just drawing a magical circle drains Aether a tad bit. Stacking would drain a little more but nothing compared to actually conjuring Magiea. As you've said. It can and will get insane.

I've added multiple parallel realms to make the story deeper. The Dusk Emperor, Aides, story will be something of fun. I had to give him a reason to do as he pleases.
          Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; July 30th, 2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Good to see it's flourishing, man.

Comment

I recommend something that might help you on your journey. It's an App called story creator. I find it quite creative and just found out about a lil while ago.
              Its organized with multiple characteristics for your story creation

Within it theres: Chapters, Characters, Categories, Plotline, and Notes.

Really useful and you wont have to do to much organization on your own. Like a file cabinet but easy to use.

You too carveslip56

Comment

I recommend something that might help you on your journey. It's an App called story creator. I find it quite creative and just found out about a lil while ago.

Really useful and you wont have to do to much organization on your own. Like a file cabinet but easy to use.

You too carveslip56
                post some shit motherfucker

Comment

You too carveslip56
                  Not a bad idea, but my problem is more about getting started than organizing it properly. Although once I have enough to get clunky like that, I'm sure that'd help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

post some shit motherfucker
                    I will, I promise. When I get a new Lap Top I will post as much new art as wanted. Lol I went down bad for a bit. So I'm getting back to it.

Comment

Not a bad idea, but my problem is more about getting started than organizing it properly. Although once I have enough to get clunky like that, I'm sure that'd help me.
                      Do you know any devices where you can do art digitally because I've heard thats how people do comics nowadays. Webcomics and more.

Comment

Do you know any devices where you can do art digitally because I've heard thats how people do comics nowadays. Webcomics and more.
                        I just know that a LOT of people use drawing tablets for digital art... But mine sucks, so I don't have any recommendations. I'd just say that you don't wanna skimp out on it.

Comment

I just know that a LOT of people use drawing tablets for digital art... But mine sucks, so I don't have any recommendations. I'd just say that you don't wanna skimp out on it.
                          I see. If it's that legit then I'll go for it. Price ranges depending on the grade?

Comment

I see. If it's that legit then I'll go for it. Price ranges depending on the grade?
                            Pretty sure the top-tier stuff is in the hundreds of dollars, but they can go at least as low as 40. That's kind of vague, but I dunno too much about the market

Comment

I heard of the drawing tablet Wacom... pricey. Ive heard of cheaper. However you get what u pay for.

Anyway.

-----

A Profile Sheet on the/A starring character.

I still need to implement the 'Rune Stone' section and more. However I just came up with that idea and it will be key to a selective group of Magiea Users. What do you think?

Berlin Van'Kuken

-Statistics-

Hair Color : Brown(Brunette)
                              Eye Color: Green
                              Height: 5' 4"
                              Weight: 115 lbs.

-Biography-

Even when Berlin was just an infant child, he had always been deemed a "Special Boy" by his parents whom were mostly oblivious to the strange occurrences surrounding the boy. Overcoming horrific events that would have left anyone with the most significant of injuries, and likely death. Ofcourse he would grow oblivious to the fact that he had been blessed with an abnormal level of the Mystical Energy known as 'Aether'.

Unknowingly, a dark creature by the name of 'Krustallos' seemingly bypassed the dimension barrier, crossing dimensions, and spawned within the realm of Earth in search of the energy that allowed free travel through unlimited dimensions. Unfortunately the subject of this matter involved ripping the very soul from Berlin, whom's very soul contained the ancient Rune Code which could change about the tides of dimensional warfare. Upon arriving, the beast quickly made work of civilians; tearing into every human soul and flesh Dark Krustallos came into contact with. Upon sensing the energy radiating from Berlin, the creature rushed towards its destination while simultaneously wreaking havoc upon the city's inhabitants, and finally leading Krustallos to Berlin and his middle school.

The beast tore away a significant portion of the school while injuring not only Berlin but also friend's, teacher's and student's alike. Preparing itself to devour anything in its wake, a girl had appeared and wearing clothing not of Earth. Celica, had come to aid Berlin, but even She was of no match, and was also fairly wounded from a previous battle with the creature. Knowing it was her duty to protect Berlin, she put herself into harmsway and almost payed with her life.

Berlin had understood that the beast was after him. And so he dashed, prompting the beast to give chase in which was according to Berlin's plan all along, separating the creatures from his school and civilian's. Cornering an injured Berlin by the lakeside, surrounded by forest, the creature attacked Berlin once more- With Celica once again intervening. The beast roared and let out a sinister laugh which accompanied by a wave of Aura, sent both Berlin and Celica flying backwards. Aiming a crystal dart at Berlin, the beast fired, however critically injuring the girl who jumped into the way of the crystal to save him. With power emitting from his body, he was able to force back the evil spector, allowing Berlin and Celica to live for the day. However, fearing another attack on Berlin's loved ones, he bided Earth a farewell to help stop the forces of evil within Gaeia in hope's of one day returning home to see his loved one's once again.

-Appearance-

Berlin has a small stature, fitting for his age. Brown and somewhat wavy hair which leans to the right of his face. Green eye's and peach like skin. Berlin could be personified by the color red for it is his main color pallet. While in the human world he wore Reading Glasses, a red Vest, white T-Shirt, and White sneakers with red stripes, along with a red pendant. In the mystical realm of Gaeia he early on and so forth sports a pink rose colored kurta like garb, matching sneakers, with his blue trademark cape which sports a red pattern on its inside and his red pendant. Along his side a 13th Century short sword.

-Characteristics-

Timid at first, Berlin had always carried a heart of pure gold, constantly placing himself into harm's way to protect close friends and those too weak to stand up for themselve's at the expense of taking beatings from the neighborhood and school bullies. He has a soft spot for beautiful women(especially curvaceous women), and can be seen as sort of humorous for at times he can be very clueless, and can be quick to anger. As he gets more powerful and aid, his timidness slowly becomes something more, which evolves into a more consistent and courageous character. He's shown to be able to tame animals while also having the ability to connect with the hearts of his enemies. In general his key qualities are his kindness, bravery, and even at surprisingly his recklessness. Ready to make new friends and take on new challenges.

-Mystic Powers & Abilites-

Rune Magiea: The Rare ability to force runes within a magical circle by writing, twisting and conjuring the Aether, unlocking the very laws of the world itself. Bending the coding, one can unlock powers unrivaled through the Mystic Art's.

(Red)Rune Stone: ???

Pyromancy: Berlin was born with his soul bound by the Ancient Flame Runes. Giving him imidiate control over fire as a Pyromancer. Equipping his pyro techniques with his versatile Aether Techniques, Berlin is within a starting league of his own.

Aether Abilities: Aether is the life force energy that is used for the purpose of combat or other purposes. A rich life energy, granting Super Strength, Speed, Durability, Endurance, and Senses. It is a magical deteriant force that can grant the user an unlimited array of possibilities. It is depicted ad a sparkling sapphire like energy.

Magiea Abilities:

1. Fire Sphere: Berlin conjures a ball of Aether and Fire.

2. Flare Blade: Berlin slashes with a sword covered in fire.

3. Fire Wall: Berlin compacts Aether, hardening, twisting the flame inward as if it had tangible form in which repel attacks.

4. Flame Spiral: Berlin sends out a flame that at first seems to be petty in size but after mid range, expanding and twisting around in a spiraling motion and circling the intended target.

Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; August 12th, 2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

So I don't really wanna be that guy but... Don't you have an art thraed? Lol.

You're making me self-conscious, putting more work on my thread than I am lol. I'll try and get to posting up whatever I find that I didn't do yet later tofay, I think.

Comment

Might just make Aether Exclusive to a Group of Magiea Users as well. Mana was going to be a basic sourve for magic but Aether seems like more of a Cosmic/Divine Power than Mana.

Comment

So I don't really wanna be that guy but... Don't you have an art thraed? Lol.

You're making me self-conscious, putting more work on my thread than I am lol. I'll try and get to posting up whatever I find that I didn't do yet later tofay, I think.
                                    Oh my bad. U Know I was just thinking that? Although dont have any new art. Maybe we could open a more so discussion thread? Dont we have one of those? A place we all share ideas and art?
                                    Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; August 12th, 2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Oh my bad. U Know I was just thinking that? Although dont have any new art. Maybe we could open a more so discussion thread? Dont we have one of those? A place we all share ideas and art?
                                      I think so we have one of those, but the intention was more for artists we enjoy iirc. Maybe we make a new thread for story ideas?

Comment

I think so we have one of those, but the intention was more for artists we enjoy iirc. Maybe we make a new thread for story ideas?
                                        Yeah that's a good idea. I just would really like to am u guys. We need to get back to that. If we're to make progress, it has to be within the year. I'm taking this seriously.

Comment

You too carveslip56
                                        thank you bro
                                        decked out

Comment

Working...
                                        X