Orgy's Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orgy's Art

Well, I decided to get it done, but I only got about half of the drawings I want to because iPads suck balls I had some technical difficulties. But then after sleeping on it, I just decided 'fuck it', so here are the drawings I could get my hands on.

^This was part of a huge assignment that I had for class. I got, maybe... a fourth of the way through the whole thing? I ended up spending way too much time on the drawings than they were worth, and it turned out that everyone else just put up stick figures, so I didn't really have to anyway.

^Just some practice I needed for drawing a feminine face.

^Character design for a vampire hunter character

^A random pattern for a bullet-hell kind of game.

^A doodle of Itachi I did. I didn't want to fuck it up by filling in all the black.
    Originally posted by Wade
    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Nice work! :}

Comment

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
      Nice work! :}
      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        Well, I decided to get it done, but I only got about half of the drawings I want to because iPads suck balls I had some technical difficulties. But then after sleeping on it, I just decided 'fuck it', so here are the drawings I could get my hands on.

^This was part of a huge assignment that I had for class. I got, maybe... a fourth of the way through the whole thing? I ended up spending way too much time on the drawings than they were worth, and it turned out that everyone else just put up stick figures, so I didn't really have to anyway.

^Just some practice I needed for drawing a feminine face.

^Character design for a vampire hunter character

^A random pattern for a bullet-hell kind of game.

^A doodle of Itachi I did. I didn't want to fuck it up by filling in all the black.
        Ayyyye, Orgyyyy! Nice work bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post
          Ayyyye, Orgyyyy! Nice work bro!
          Thanks, man. Glad you like them.

Comment

Thanks, man. Glad you like them.
            Your style is refreshing and it really shows in consistency with your other drawings.

Comment

heh...orgy

Comment

Your style is refreshing and it really shows in consistency with your other drawings.
                Have you seen some other drawings I've had before?

Comment

Have you seen some other drawings I've had before?
                  Nah I'm talking in contrast to the drawings you have now.

Comment

Okay, I got those other ones that I wanted to get.

^Part 1 of that assignment I had. I realized too late that I needed shadows EVERYWHERE, so I never really finished it.

^MTG's strongest card and my favorite drawing of mine.

^A drawing a friend wanted me to make. I realize it's plain, but he wanted to color it in and also all I had to go on was a Minecraft skin.

^THE FIGHT IS ON!

Comment

Okay, I got those other ones that I wanted to get.
                      Awesome. I must admit I like what you did here but I can't help but feel it lacks symmetry when I look at the architectural design. The design ain't to bad with the windows but I feel certain line don't match up. Was a ruler involved in this project?

Epic, at first glance I thought "Evil Tree Yggdrasil Fortress!"... my imagination runs wild. Is that what that is? The card you just put up?

Nah this one has Creez to it(creativity), I like it. So you didn't finish it is what you're saying?

^THE FIGHT IS ON!
                      I'm feeling it. Copyed from image or was this from the top of you head?

Comment

Awesome. I must admit I like what you did here but I can't help but feel it lacks symmetry when I look at the architectural design. The design ain't to bad with the windows but I feel certain line don't match up. Was a ruler involved in this project?
                        I did use a ruler, but only for some of it- mostly just as a straight-edge. I just eyeballed the windows' dimensions, which explains that (and the fact that the back-right corner of the room looks a bit lifted up).
                        [/quote]
                        Epic, at first glance I thought "Evil Tree Yggdrasil Fortress!"... my imagination runs wild. Is that what that is? The card you just put up?
                        I can see it, now that you mention it haha. It's more like... I dunno how to explain it... a monster that defies reality?
                        Nah this one has Creez to it(creativity), I like it. So you didn't finish it is what you're saying?
                        Yeah, it's unfinished. I didn't want to bother with the hands or to add more definition to the galaxy-esque shape he was holding, and his face was supposed to be obscured by the shadow. I figured those would be fine after he colored it, but he went easy on the shading and they're kind of glaring problems. Here it is completed, though, now that I think about it.
                        Version 1
                        Version 2
                        I'm feeling it. Copyed from image or was this from the top of you head?
                        I copied it from This reference. That's Pit from Kid Icarus, by the way.

Comment

Things like this remind me why I love art so much.

If I had more things I felt proud of and comfortable posting, I might make an art thread myself, haha!

But anyway, pretty cool pictures dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Zevroid-11 View Post
                            Things like this remind me why I love art so much.

If I had more things I felt proud of and comfortable posting, I might make an art thread myself, haha!

But anyway, pretty cool pictures dude!
                            Hey, man, go for it. I love seeing everybody's art here.

Thanks, it's really cool to hear someone say 'this is why I love art.' That probably made my day.

Comment

I demand an all-access version of this thread and sexier drawings.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                I demand an all-access version of this thread and sexier drawings.
                                Sorry to disappoint, Captain. I'll get right on that.

Comment

The only thing that disappoints me is that you used your considerable and impressive artistic talents to draw itachi. (Lol but in all seriousness...great work)

Comment

I can't fucking draw for shit

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                      The only thing that disappoints me is that you used your considerable and impressive artistic talents to draw itachi. (Lol but in all seriousness...great work)
                                      I couldn't help it... I just looked into his eyes and next thing I knew, it was drawn already.

...That's not gay if that's his actual power, is it?

Comment

pretty good....i'll say that.

you could work on adding more detail and a sense of personality to the drawings.....but i guess thats for when your skills increase moreso in order to add that stuff.

But yeah its decent.

I should really upload my pics i've drawn sometime in the future. I'm totally no manga artist....but i think they're pretty neat.

^_^

I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

You're...uhhhh...welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                        X