Grashros Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

They're on high ground so its the reason why nearby tribes were wiped out but theirs still stands. I think that guy is pretty damn powerful
    fighting common enemy? with introduction of them treating adults like shit I must admint that this beomes strange storyline, guess we'll have to see
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

Best to get the fuck outta there. And now Akuu has made enemies of this tribe if they decide to kill him(Most likely already enemies)

Comment

My boi is a savage

Comment

• FadeIntoTruth
          FadeIntoTruth commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn straight!

FadeIntoTruth How is he gonna get out of this situation? Do the tribe recognize strength seeing as how he took out their leader?

Comment

Since I'm late to respond and chapter 14 just dropped today, and it answers pretty much everything. Okay, so the translation of today's chapter didn't seem right.

On the other hand, just when we thought the old man Oba was bullshitting us but turns out to be right. Just look what we have here. You know what's funny but really it's not funny? It was at this moment, Kanji knew was a dead man.

Edit
          Last edited by FadeIntoTruth; March 26th, 2018, 10:23 AM.
          The Avaricious

Fox's Sin Of Greed

What you want, someone else always has.

And usually, it means nothing to the person who actually has it.

It's pretty much a miracle when you have what you want, and most comedies and tragedies happen due to the absence of that miracle.

That's basically how this whole world works.

Poetry In Motion

Comment

Originally posted by FadeIntoTruth View Post
            Since I'm late to respond and chapter 14 just dropped today, and it answers pretty much everything. Okay, so the translation of today's chapter didn't seem right.

On the other hand, just when we thought the old man Oba was bullshitting us but turns out to be right. Just look what we have here. You know what's funny but really it's not funny? It was at this moment, Kanji knew was a dead man.

Edit
            Yeahh it seems like its going to be some sort of actual curse. I thought it'd be just a series of unfortunate scenarios that'll show him as a demon child, that still might be the case

Comment

Well this series is advancing pretty damn fast. It just sucks they dont seem to keep their characters relevant, Boronjai and that other dude that runs turns old people into slaves could have been more fleshed out.
              Last edited by Nerise; April 13th, 2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Since mangastream have been slowly releasing the chapters, there have been fans (legit) translating the raw chapters for us fans to read on r/grashros if you weren't aware.

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                Well this series is advancing pretty damn fast. It just sucks they dont seem to keep their characters relevant
                Looking at the author track records, I would say the majority of characters that continue to have interaction with the cursed child are likely to end up dead. Iipin might survive, or at least his genes will be passed on before he meets his death seeing as how we saw a glimpse of their modern world & a child that resembles him.

Off topic: By the way, has anyone else checked out Megalo Box? It's great.I'm digging the CowboyBebop/Samurai Champloo vibe it gives off.
                Last edited by FadeIntoTruth; April 15th, 2018, 10:31 PM.
                The Avaricious

Fox's Sin Of Greed

What you want, someone else always has.

And usually, it means nothing to the person who actually has it.

It's pretty much a miracle when you have what you want, and most comedies and tragedies happen due to the absence of that miracle.

That's basically how this whole world works.

Poetry In Motion

Comment

Originally posted by FadeIntoTruth View Post
                  Since mangastream have been slowly releasing the chapters, there have been fans (legit) translating the raw chapters for us fans to read on r/grashros if you weren't aware.

Looking at the author track records, I would say the majority of characters that continue to have interaction with the cursed child are likely to end up dead. Iipin might survive, or at least his genes will be passed on before he meets his death seeing as how we saw a glimpse of their modern world & a child that resembles him.

Off topic: By the way, has anyone else checked out Megalo Box? It's great.I'm digging the CowboyBebop/Samurai Champloo vibe it gives off.
                  Yeah everyone around him may die, I can see that. And no i wasnt aware.
                  His Genes will def survive seeing as how he was a sex slave.
                  I havent caught up that far
                  Last edited by Nerise; April 16th, 2018, 03:16 AM.

Comment

looks very promising, i read the manga like 2 weeks ago and i'm still waiting for translated updates :/

Comment

Working...
                    X