Grashros Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grashros Thread

A story set 30,000 years ago, starring the Cro-Magnon, by the duo behind Kami-sama no Iu Toori.

Pretty good art rah?

Comment

seems interesting
      My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

• Nerise
        Nerise commented
        Editing a comment
        u and ur sarcasm

• PrezesE
        PrezesE commented
        Editing a comment
        sarcsasm? what is that?

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
      seems interesting
      Its decent thus far

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

Its decent thus far
        I know, I read it even before I saw this thread

Comment

My impression of this manga so far it is decently good. The art is nice and detailed. The plot is unique, but I'm not a fan of the whole changing destiny/fight against fate it's far too cliché. The vibes I get from this manga has similarities to Dr. Stone(but that's probably because the setting of the manga takes place when technology wasn't advanced as now/prehistoric times. Whatever).

Poetry In Motion

Comment

Originally posted by FadeIntoTruth View Post
          My impression of this manga so far it is decently good. The art is nice and detailed. The plot is unique, but I'm not a fan of the whole changing destiny/fight against fate it's far too cliché. The vibes I get from this manga has similarities to Dr. Stone(but that's probably because the setting of the manga takes place when technology wasn't advanced as now/prehistoric times. Whatever).
          It was at a point in time where priests and worshiping of god(s) must have been the de facto reason for living. I mean hey somebody had to stand up and say, "wait a minute this seems like bullshit". Its strange cause Dadaa did what the "sun" instructed him to do yet that old man is still on that
          Last edited by Nerise; December 27th, 2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I think Akuu may face that baby mammoth, it has a spear lodged so it may create a scar to distinguish it from others so Akuu may face it when hes older.

Comment

I think Akuu may face that baby mammoth, it has a spear lodged so it may create a scar to distinguish it from others so Akuu may face it when hes older.
              seems reasonable but who is going to face mommy mammoth?

Comment

seems reasonable but who is going to face mommy mammoth?
                .....I dont know. I would say Boronjai but he almost got rekt by baby mommoth.

Comment

It was at a point in time where priests and worshiping of god(s) must have been the de facto reason for living. I mean hey somebody had to stand up and say, "wait a minute this seems like bullshit". Its strange cause Dadaa did what the "sun" instructed him to do yet that old man is still on that
                  Just when the whole "omen" thing was put to rest, Oba just had to bring it back up. I guess his wound never healed since that day Dadaa completed his trail.

I'm glad Dadaa called Oba out on his bullshit, the way he reacted to it makes it obvious to the group that the whole "sun" crap is just an excuse to persecute Akuu and Dadaa. And Boronjai is a cool character — glad he didn't side with Oba. I think next chapter is setting up for Borojonai and Dadaa death.

Their best hunter right now struggled to not get beaten by the baby mammoth. Their chances of survival and to kill the mother mammoth is second to none.

Poetry In Motion

Comment

Just when the whole "omen" thing was put to rest, Oba just had to bring it back up. I guess his wound never healed since that day Dadaa completed his trail.

I'm glad Dadaa called Oba out on his bullshit, the way he reacted to it makes it obvious to the group that the whole "sun" crap is just an excuse to persecute Akuu and Dadaa. And Boronjai is a cool character — glad he didn't side with Oba. I think next chapter is setting up for Borojonai and Dadaa death.

Their best hunter right now struggled to not get beaten by the baby mammoth. Their chances of survival and to kill the mother mammoth is second to none.
                    Its crazy because misfortunes have been happening since Akuu was born. His mom has been sick but its due to the lack of medical advances. Dadaa has lost his left eye and left arm I believe but thats because he was rushed into killing a Volga with only a dagger. Its started raining but thats just because of convenience. Maybe he is cursed, idk.
                    I don't think Borojonai will die he was just introduced and is the rising star of the tribe. He'll be Akuus rival.
                    Dadaa may die, he might use the black spear to injure the adult mammoth at least? I cant see Borojonai using the spear.

Comment

Chapter's out: https://readms.net/r/grashros/06/4824/1
                      The author should just change the name from Grashros to Attack on Grashros. Oh, and death flags for Dadaa.

Poetry In Motion

Comment

Damn everybody got smoked

Comment

...Didn't expect Boronjai to get killed this early on. What didn't make any sense to me was how the Grash was able to stab Dadaa.
                          Last edited by FadeIntoTruth; January 31st, 2018, 11:42 AM.

Poetry In Motion

Comment

R.I.P.

...Didn't expect Boronjai to get killed this early on. What didn't make any sense to me was how the Grash was able to stab Dadaa.
                            I didnt look deeply into it but with entire clan mostly gone i wonder what will happen next

Comment

Yeah Boronjai got killed too early, that accuracy to stab Dadaa was...well accurate

Comment

Antagonist incoming. I was gonna say that he looks like a strong rival for Akuu as well. Is there a possibility for Boronjai to be alive?

Comment

Antagonist incoming. I was gonna say that he looks like a strong rival for Akuu as well. Is there a possibility for Boronjai to be alive?
                                  wonder if these guys are going to get disassembled by grash or maybe by akuu

Comment

wonder if these guys are going to get disassembled by grash or maybe by akuu
                                    They're on high ground so its the reason why nearby tribes were wiped out but theirs still stands. I think that guy is pretty damn powerful

Comment

Working...
                                    X