No announcement yet.

Naruto Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urashiki Otsutsuki was probably mysteriously killed by Kawaki, and that's probably how Kawaki got his mark.

Kishimoto wanted to include Urashiki into the Boruto: Naruto the movie film, but didn't have enough time to do so.
    T5 World Champion

Comment

• Kanzentai
      Kanzentai commented
      Editing a comment
      But how a random kid did that?

Originally posted by Roel View Post
    Urashiki Otsutsuki was probably mysteriously killed by Kawaki, and that's probably how Kawaki got his mark.

Kishimoto wanted to include Urashiki into the Boruto: Naruto the movie film, but didn't have enough time to do so.
    he had to get it somehow and since fused momoshiki's defeat will probably remain the same (in its core) urashiki makes perfect target

Originally posted by Kanzentai View Post
    But how a random kid did that?
    though I must admit that this "hunt for gods" thing may pose some problems
    boruto is in essence a random kid aswell and we dont yet know kawakis backstory or how much support he had (from kara or someone else maybe)

I also now got an idea - would killing toneri grant a karma (name of the mark if someone didnt read)? while not as powerful as others presented he's still technically an ootsutsuki?
    Last edited by PrezesE; May 4th, 2018, 10:52 AM.
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

How's everyone doing? It's been awhile.
      "In honor of my 2nd favorite Manga which started it all for me!!"

Comment

Originally posted by King Of Light View Post
        How's everyone doing? It's been awhile.
        Yo, you're asking about us or chracters?

Comment

Naruto is better than Bleach at least

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
            Naruto is better than Bleach at least
            And Bleach is better than Baki.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

And Bleach is better than Baki.
              youll rue the day kiddo

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

youll rue the day kiddo
                Rue deez nuts, dickmunch.

Comment

Bout time they showed Kawaki. Only took them 23 chapters.

Still I wonder how Koji knows the Rasengan. Maybe he was a student of Jiraya like Pain was.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                    Bout time they showed Kawaki. Only took them 23 chapters.

Still I wonder how Koji knows the Rasengan. Maybe he was a student of Jiraya like Pain was.
                    Koji looks more like jirayas son (or long lost brother) but somehow directly related

Comment

I find it funny Naruto has open the floodgates for universe wide world building yet hasn't done anything with it.
                      But then I guess it really would be DBZ with Ninjas.

Comment

Originally posted by General Naruto View Post
                        I find it funny Naruto has open the floodgates for universe wide world building yet hasn't done anything with it.
                        But then I guess it really would be DBZ with Ninjas.

I guess that if it goes that rout (or explores it some other way) it will be more like multitude of dimentions with single relevant planet in each rather than multiple planets

Comment

Darkseeker1379

At least Sakura knew Sasuke. Hinata has never said a word to Naruto yet wanks off to him while stalking him from behind a tree. One cannot get more shallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post
                            >NaruSaku
                            >OOC af

Pig disgusting
                            God, why are such a pathetic little fag with no life? How about you get away from the computer, get of your mommy's basement, go outside and get tf laid? All you do is whine because your self-insert didn't get the girl he wanted and had to settle for some irrelevant, useless, talentless, fat pos. You are insufferable. Your mother should have aborted you.

Comment

• Chaos Theory
                              Chaos Theory commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This is a warning, try to not get so carried away with the insults and prenatal death fantasies, while this isn't an outright death threat people can see it as being so. So tread lightly newbie.

• Thar
                              Thar commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I forgot Chaos was a mod, lol

• Raniero
                              Raniero commented
                              Editing a comment
                              >calls me a pathetic little fag
                              >gets mad enough about pairings to actually makes an account to reply to a post from 2015

Thanks for the laugh, retard.

Of course the Naruto thread has a dude that made an account to bitch about pairings only to get warned by a mod immediately lol
                            Originally posted by Wade
                            It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Originally posted by Wade
                            I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

• Chaos Theory
                              Chaos Theory commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Of course and they had to quote something from 2015 from a member that I'm not even sure frequents the site that much now. So someone whom can't defend themselves.

Edit

Well, I guess that he still visits regularly LMAO
                              Last edited by Chaos Theory; June 1st, 2018, 02:42 PM.

"[Naruto] was a human pillar for the power of the Ten Tails. In the last war"
                            So... does that mean he acts like the Gedo Statue? Is that how he can use Six Paths Sage Chakra?

Comment

• General Naruto
                              General Naruto commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Note: From Shikamaru's Novel

Originally posted by General Naruto View Post
                            So... does that mean he acts like the Gedo Statue? Is that how he can use Six Paths Sage Chakra?
                            well it would go well with everything else we know:
                            -in juubi itself gedo mazo is more of a yang part whereas chakra is a yin part
                            -naruto him self has yang afiliation so he can take in chakra of all tailed beasts to become pseudo juubi jinchuuriki
                            -this also explains why sasuke couldnt just absorb bijus chakra into himeslf - he has yin afiliation so he might have been unable to balance it otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Kissmyass View Post

Darkseeker1379

At least Sakura knew Sasuke. Hinata has never said a word to Naruto yet wanks off to him while stalking him from behind a tree. One cannot get more shallow.
                              Originally posted by Kissmyass View Post
                              God, why are such a pathetic little fag with no life? How about you get away from the computer, get of your mommy's basement, go outside and get tf laid? All you do is whine because your self-insert didn't get the girl he wanted and had to settle for some irrelevant, useless, talentless, fat pos. You are insufferable. Your mother should have aborted you.
                              this is not what I think about when I want this thread to be active, please dont come back

Comment

TMW you realize Naruto can train for a year in one week.
                                Broken ass Shadow Clones.
                                AND DESPITE THAT HE CAN'T DO F***ING PAPERWORK!

Comment

But seriously, it took Naruto a week to complete a full year of training to master calling forth his Wind Affinity. He also had a mass of clones working on adding his Affinity to his Rasengan for a few days, and only with a working method, created the Wind Style Rasengan in a full 12 hours at least.

Boruto subconsciously adding his Wind Affinity to his Rasengan, while his actual affinity is Lightning, is some of the biggest lump of tar the show wants me to swallow.

I don't like Boruto because it feels like fanfiction.
                                  Last edited by General Naruto; June 8th, 2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                  X