Hunter x Hunter Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter x Hunter Discussion Thread

Looks like Togashi is still has a bad back. Translation, he's still off playing the new Dragon Quest game.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

That picture kinda throws the thread off, lol. Why the hell hasn't anyone made this thread yet? I know its ended and is on hiatus and prolly wont make an appearance but come on, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post
        That picture kinda throws the thread off, lol. Why the hell hasn't anyone made this thread yet? I know its ended and is on hiatus and prolly wont make an appearance but come on, bro.
        U mean Togashi playing dragon quest because he doesnt want to make more chapters? No one has made the thread because theres no new content on the subject

Comment

Togashi is probably doing what Miura has been doing for years, thinking new content and making enough chapters in advance so the series doesn't have to go on hiatus again, and with better art. At least that's what I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
            At least that's what I hope.
            Hope is irrational

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
              Togashi is probably doing what Miura has been doing for years, thinking new content and making enough chapters in advance so the series doesn't have to go on hiatus again, and with better art. At least that's what I hope.
              Nah, man. Nah. Togashi is too busy rocking some of that Dragon Quest-bong along with the 2011 anime crew.

Miura? He's doing what he's best at doing, fapping to Idolmaster whilst coming up with a new cutesy character like Schierke.

Comment

tbh I'm in no rush, as long as we get something good eventually he can take his time for all I care. I'd rather he takes a couple of years to give us Dark Continent arc than have it hindered with bad pacing due to rushing while writing it.

Comment

hxh 2011 masterpiece, masterrace

Comment

Damn, I was gonna make this thread the day we get a whiff he was coming back.
                    Swell Maps - Big Empty Field

Comment

Originally posted by Love Buzzer View Post
                      Damn, I was gonna make this thread the day we get a whiff he was coming back.
                      when would that be?

Comment

Christmas or early next year I think.

Comment

Finbarr Calamitous

Comment

hiatus x hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                              hiatus x hiatus
                              It is about time for that hiatus to be over though. Togashi will make a full comeback once his back is fine again or smth.

Comment

• Darkseeker1379
                                Darkseeker1379 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Don't you mean once he's beaten the new Dragon Quest game? I mean its really suspicious that his " back " went out on him the day a new Dragon Quest game came out. As King Of Lightning once said " The timing's a little TOO convenient. "

• Heikin
                                Heikin commented
                                Editing a comment
                                new DQ games come out constantly but the real next DQ game has only recently been in production. Kubo even helps with the artword now probably because Toriyama is getting old.

Alright yea, what the hell is he doing lol. At this point, he should be back on HXH. Like jesus, hasn't been almost a year since he first went on hiatus? Did he even make 10 chapters before he left lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                  when would that be?
                                  Someday soon
                                  Swell Maps - Big Empty Field

Comment

HxH is either gonna be rushed or will never finish
                                    Pick ur poison

Comment

The rushed one sounds less deadly. Instead of NOT finishing, rushing would at the very least a sure the finish of HXH

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X