No announcement yet.

Why is Naruto so GARBAGE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol he legit about to get hit by a real life version of a rasengan. That is a form of irony maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Priorities.
      I already have enough water and batteries, this was 3rd on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
        Lol he legit about to get hit by a real life version of a rasengan. That is a form of irony maybe.
        I guess Naruto is now eternally assmad that I trashed his series, so he's sending a Giant Rasenshuriken my way, collateral damage be damned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
          Like for starters what type of ninja wears orange? LMFAO ninjas are about stealth. What's up with all the flashbacks? Every villain just has to flashback to the childhood or some shit. The worst part is the main character talks the villains out of being evil like what type of garbage writing is this. its also a fact that 45% of the anime is filler. Smh this just further proves Why DRAGON BALL is the superior anime
          You better watch your mouth or ya gonna get a Rasengan straight to da browneye!
          http://kinasin.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by RIP America 1776-1913 View Post

I already have enough water and batteries, this was 3rd on my list.
            Yes, posting a giant wall of text (one that nobody will ever read even here on the outskirts of the Internet, mind you) is decidedly more important than, say, stockpiling food and gasoline.

Comment

Yes, posting a giant wall of text (one that nobody will ever read even here on the outskirts of the Internet, mind you) is decidedly more important than, say, stockpiling food and gasoline.
              1. How about instead of bitching about how it's a "wall of text", why don't you just quit being so fucking lazy and read the goddamn thing.

2. You don't speak for everyone, so I'd appreciate it if you'd quit acting like you do, thanks :)

3. I never said posting my latest draft of my rant was more important than food or gasoline, I was joking when I said it was 3rd, but I guess that whooshed right over your head.
              Last edited by RIP America 1776-1913; September 12th, 2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinasin View Post

You better watch your mouth or ya gonna get a Rasengan straight to da browneye!
                He seems to think DB Super is superior..... so that pretty much shreds any credibility he could have.

Comment

I guess Naruto is now eternally assmad that I trashed his series, so he's sending a Giant Rasenshuriken my way, collateral damage be damned.
                  Not really you clearly love Naruto more than the biggest fan. I mean who still typing wall of texts about Naruto in 2017? That is something only a true fan would do.

Comment

• I don't know. Why is Bleach so garbage?

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

1. How about instead of bitching about how it's a "wall of text", why don't you just quit being so fucking lazy and read the goddamn thing.

2. You don't speak for everyone, so I'd appreciate it if you'd quit acting like you do, thanks :)

3. I never said posting my latest draft of my rant was more important than food or gasoline, I was joking when I said it was 3rd, but I guess that whooshed right over your head.
                      Imagine being so BLASTED that you edit your post 20 minutes later. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Not really you clearly love Naruto more than the biggest fan. I mean who still typing wall of texts about Naruto in 2017? That is something only a true fan would do.
                        The only part I could possibly "love" is Part I, I hate the shit out of Part II, I only made my rant to offer another perspective to people who think Naruto didn't turn to shit until the ending of the Pain Arc.
                        Last edited by RIP America 1776-1913; September 12th, 2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Imagine being so BLASTED that you edit your post 20 minutes later. lol
                          Imagine being so BLASTED that you keep posting on a thread that you claim is pointless just to shit on people who have a different opinion, LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                            I don't know. Why is Bleach so garbage?
                            Because Tite Kubo obviously meant to end it at the Rescue Rukia arc, but was forced to continue.

Comment

Imagine being so BLASTED that you keep posting on a thread that you claim is pointless just to shit on people who have a different opinion, LOL!
                              *in

"Different opinion"? What "opinion" do I have, then? Because I don't think I've called the series good or bad. Not in this failed abortion of a thread, at the very least. I just think you're a fucking faggot (and rightfully so) for compulsively bashing on a series that concluded its run three years ago. Like, your dedication (read: obsession) is more tangible than the "real" fans at this point and it's really quite pitiable that you aren't self-aware enough to know that. lol

P.S. I'll do my best to ignore you from now on, but don't be too surprised when I forget and call you a faggot anyways. Maybe I'll "forget" and call you a faggot. Because it's my obligation -- nay, my sworn duty -- to call a spade a spade and a fag a fag. Deuces (at least until next time), kiddo.
                              Last edited by Oneiros; September 12th, 2017, 02:36 AM.

Comment

*in

"Different opinion"? What "opinion" do I have, then? Because I don't think I've called the series good or bad. Not in this failed abortion of a thread, at the very least. I just think you're a fucking faggot (and rightfully so) for compulsively bashing on a series that concluded its run three years ago. Like, your dedication (read: obsession) is more tangible than the "real" fans at this point and it's really quite pitiable that you aren't self-aware enough to know that. lol

P.S. I'll do my best to ignore you from now on, but don't be too surprised when I forget and call you a faggot anyways. Maybe I'll "forget" and call you a faggot. Because it's my obligation -- nay, my sworn duty -- to call a spade a spade and a fag a fag. Deuces (at least until next time), kiddo.
                                1. You didn't seem to listen the first time, so I'm gonna repeat myself, YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE, there are people who have genuinely responded in this thread, rather than posting just to call me a faggot, so as long as people like that show up, I'm going to post in this thread, and I'm not going to stop shit talking Naruto just so I could possibly score some cool points with you and 40 acres, if you and 40 acres don't care anymore, that's fine, I'm not going to make the both of you care, just go take your apathy somewhere else, and If you two really were as apathetic as you claim, you wouldn't keep coming back here to call me a faggot, just stop fucking responding.

2. The fact that it ended three years ago is IRRELEVANT, there are series that ended long before that, series that people still talk about to this day, positive or negative, just because Naruto ended in 2014 doesn't mean that people are going to stop talking about it negatively, so long as there are people out there acting like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and remaining blissfully ignorant of the themes of blind nationalism, I'll be there with the red pill, that's why I can't ignore Naruto, because Bleach and Fairy Tail might be trash, but at least they're just trash, they don't promote blind nationalism as a positive and promote a genocide as a necessary outcome, it's sickening when there's people out there actually defending Itachi's actions.
                                Last edited by RIP America 1776-1913; September 12th, 2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X