Kimetsu no Yaiba Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Wait till this series turns to trash and then you'll have to look for another series to positively conclude your shonen reading career, and then that series will turn to shit, and so on and so forth.
    Nah, the series is already 1/4, maybe even 1/3, of the way in. Short and sweet >>> long snoozefests any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Nah, the series is already 1/4, maybe even 1/3, of the way in. Short and sweet >>> long snoozefests any day.
      I definitely wish that more series were shorter instead of dragging on for over a decade.

Comment

Currently on chapter 71, this just keeps getting better and better, the whole fight with the 3rd upper moon and the aftermath was just fantastic, I'm glad that Viz is going to release the volumes in english

Comment

You assholes are actually making me want to check out this manga. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a new HST with One Piece, My Hero Academia, and Kimetsu No Yaiba.

Comment

You assholes are actually making me want to check out this manga. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a new HST with One Piece, My Hero Academia, and Kimetsu No Yaiba.
            the """new HST""" is OP, MHA and Black Clover, my guy. This mango is irrelevant.
            Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
            Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

the """new HST""" is OP, MHA and Black Clover, my guy. This mango is irrelevant.
              Pretty sad, considering that it already gets quite a bit of hate.

Comment

Pretty sad, considering that it already gets quite a bit of hate.
                So did Naruto and Bleach, so where's the difference
                Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
                Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

>As you are all no doubt aware, the long-standing king of the industry was recently toppled in an abrupt coup. To recuperate from this catastrophic loss, we need to honor the fallen by reading, thus promoting, its
                  spiritual successor.
                  1506156815146.jpg
                  Last edited by Ukulele; December 7th, 2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

So did Naruto and Bleach, so where's the difference
                    But BC isn't even 4 years old atm.

Comment

MHA is in the HST? Holy fuck.
                      Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
                      Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                      Working...
                      X