No announcement yet.

One Piece Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure one of you cuckos knows this, who is the fire ass Muslim lookin chick that shows up in reaction compilations?

I must know

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
      I'm sure one of you cuckos knows this, who is the fire ass Muslim lookin chick that shows up in reaction compilations?

I must know
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFV...GjQ0A/featured

Comment

Also Uzumaki Khan is a fucking treasure
        His reaction to Ace at Marineford had me dying bruh. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

Dat foreshadow
          I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

I don't get it.
            He's pounding mochi, it's how you prepare it or some shit, and you know how there's the old western tale that the moon's made out of cheese, in Japan it's mochi and the "man in the moon" is seen as the image of a rabbit in a lot of asian cultures (which explains Boss Rabbit from Dragon Ball)

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

I don't get it.
              >slow

Comment

Where in the actual fuck is Arlong lol
                Originally posted by Oneiros
                In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

I must know
                  Uzumaki Khan? Even though I don't like the anime anymore, his reactions to it are straight fireworks. Oda should watch him.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                    Where in the actual fuck is Arlong lol
                    Probably at some generic Marine prison.

Comment

Oda adding some more layers to Katakuri this chapter. Previously there were a few mentally challenged members of OJ that actually believed that Kata's doughnut scene meant he was an insecure person. That was obviously false and this chapter confirms that his need to hide himself comes from a desperate need to have a place where he can relax due to the constant pressures of his family to maintain a perfect image at all times. Despite the fact that he clearly hates being put on a pedestal as noted by the fact that he told Brulee to shut up when she began praising him too much. Yet he has to be perfect in order gain their affection.

Not only does it add a bit of depth to Katakuri but it highlights the previously missing opposing beliefs and ideologies of the characters thats always been present throughout all of Luffy's fights. For Luffy vs Katakuri though there are probably more parallels than contrasts. Both are struggling to live up to the trust put in them by their respective families. One is a family of blood and one is a family of bonds. And as you all know one of One Piece's major themes has been that bonds > blood. Katakuri's refusal to touch the floor and even regarding it as shameful fully emphasizes just how heavily he's been indoctrinated into this belief. Luffy refusal to stay down obviously acting as a message to Kata that it's ok to fall down as long as you get back up again. Y'know shounen stuff.

Another thing this chapter points out is something I've been talking about for a long time. People often only consider characters to be moving "fast" when a certain flash step trope is in use. This chapter further points out that what we see and what the characters see are two different things. Just because we the readers can see characters punching eachother doesn't necessarily mean the characters actually watching the fight can see that.

That last panel of Big Mom riding on Prometheus was insane. If this is her while severely weakened I can't even imagine what kind of monster she is when at full power.
                      Last edited by Redx; January 12th, 2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

SANJI THE PEDO!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                          SANJI THE PEDO!
                          Always knew he wasn't righteous.

Crismon Wassup pedo lover?

Comment

__
                            Originally posted by Vinsmoke Sanji
                            I choose now to live as a gay man

Comment

Nobody gonna talk about Luffy gettin his ass beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post
                                Because he's been tanking so much I feel Oda is going for the upset win here and Luffy will kick Kata's ass with some new alternative form. It is getting obvious now with how the fight is dragging out.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                                I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post
                                  You know how this is gonna end for Mochi man. What's understood don't gotta be said. He's gonna get humbled.

Comment

All the secondhand goofiness courtesy of the countless goofies hasn't exactly been great for Boss Jimbei, but he returned to form when he BTFO'd BM's gruesome fat ass with a single punch in the previous chappy lmao

NO NONSENSE HERE, NO SIREE BOB
                                    Last edited by Oneiros; January 13th, 2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                                      All the secondhand goofiness courtesy of the countless goofies hasn't exactly been great for Boss Jimbei, but he returned to form when he BTFO'd BM's gruesome fat ass with a single punch in the previous chappy lmao

NO NONSENSE HERE, NO SIREE BOB
                                      Brook >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Brook >>>
                                        Nope. He's fucking retarded even by the SHs' dubious standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Nope. He's fucking retarded even by the SHs' dubious standards.
                                          Katakuri >>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X