Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Piece Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ladd View Post

    It goes hand in hand with Daz’s comment about Zoro’s next big feat being cutting diamond.

    I always thought Teach would get Marco’s fruit, but now I see it more likely that he gets Big Mom’s or Kaido’s.
    Maybe Burgess will get Marco’s.
    Burgess is literally poop, Oda better not waste the best DF in the series on him.
    "Working-class poor better keep your alarm set, streets too loud to ever hear freedom ring, say evacuate your sleep, it's dangerous to dream."

    Comment


    • Assuming Blackbeard’s limit is 3 and he’s specifically gunning for a Yonkou fruit, who would Marco’s go to?

      I always saw Burgess as the third member of his Monster trio along with Shiryu. But I guess we don’t know enough about his crew to know that.
      Last edited by Ladd; December 6th, 2017, 05:10 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ladd View Post

        It goes hand in hand with Daz’s comment about Zoro’s next big feat being cutting diamond.

        I always thought Teach would get Marco’s fruit, but now I see it more likely that he gets Big Mom’s or Kaido’s.
        Maybe Burgess will get Marco’s.
        Tbh Burgess would be more appropriate for getting Jozu's fruit.

        Teach is definitely going after Kaidou's. Especially since most theories suggest he's got the Dragon Mythical Zoan.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ladd View Post
          Assuming Blackbeard’s limit is 3 and he’s specifically gunning for a Yonkou fruit, who would Marco’s go to?

          I always saw Burgess as the third member of his Monster trio along with Shiryu. But I guess we don’t know enough about his crew to know that.
          I doubt anyone gets Marco's fruit considering how OP it is, also I never saw Burgess as a top fighter in the BB pirates dude just seems like a clown that will get beat by Franky down the line.
          "Working-class poor better keep your alarm set, streets too loud to ever hear freedom ring, say evacuate your sleep, it's dangerous to dream."

          Comment


          • Like Ladd said I think he might be part of BBs Top 3. He just wasn't ready for Sabo to put hands on him like that.

            Also, spoilers are out. Funny we were just talking about Carrot. Goda came thru.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nerise View Post

              Yeah which Zoro has as well lol
              Dont be mad that Sanjis biggest highlight post time skip is getting a cheap shot on Oven. which didnt do much
              And Zoro's biggest highlight is beating a little pumpum who spent 2190482543 chapters running away from him. You know Oda always pulls that shit when readers underestimate a character. Don't be surprised when Sanji does some cool shit.

              And its a speed feat. Its not meant to KO a Yonko veteran with a bounty that is most likely upwards of 400-500 million. What was impressive was that Oven didn't even register Sanji's presence.
              Last edited by King Solomon; December 7th, 2017, 07:12 AM.

              Comment


              • The new game for the ps4 looks cool

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post
                  The new game for the ps4 looks cool
                  If it's not open world I don't care, i'm tired of the crappy fighters and boring Dynasty Warrior clones.
                  "Working-class poor better keep your alarm set, streets too loud to ever hear freedom ring, say evacuate your sleep, it's dangerous to dream."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                    If it's not open world I don't care, i'm tired of the crappy fighters and boring Dynasty Warrior clones.
                    That's the great thing about it, it looks like it is an open world game.
                    DQcM7J2VoAEH4RN.jpg
                    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-playstation-4

                    Comment


                    • Round 3

                      Katakuri about to get knocked the fuck out. Carrot is gonna get taken out by milkshake.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post

                        That's the great thing about it, it looks like it is an open world game.
                        DQcM7J2VoAEH4RN.jpg
                        http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-playstation-4
                        Hmm if it has an original story I might pick it up.
                        "Working-class poor better keep your alarm set, streets too loud to ever hear freedom ring, say evacuate your sleep, it's dangerous to dream."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Issa View Post
                          Carrot is gonna get taken out by milkshake.
                          Stop sleepin on Carrot.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Redx View Post
                            Stop sleepin on Carrot.
                            Should have been her instead of Pedro.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Issa View Post

                              Should have been her instead of Pedro.
                              True
                              "Working-class poor better keep your alarm set, streets too loud to ever hear freedom ring, say evacuate your sleep, it's dangerous to dream."

                              Comment


                              • Could be either or for me.

                                Comment


                                • I think Kattakuri kinda thinks Luffy is cool. Like if this shit wasn't happening, they'd hang out.

                                  Carrot kinda screams Deus Ex Machina (Unless I'm missing something)

                                  Comment


                                  • I'm expecting Carrot to either get her ass beat by one of the commanders or Big Mom herself. Provided the latter decides to be useful again instead of doing nothing.

                                    Comment


                                    • I'm telling you guys, Smoothie is gonna kick her in the face next chapter.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                                        I think Kattakuri kinda thinks Luffy is cool. Like if this shit wasn't happening, they'd hang out.

                                        Carrot kinda screams Deus Ex Machina (Unless I'm missing something)
                                        He sounds scared to me. Knows that if he drops that OP CoO for even a second G4 will smoke his taco.

                                        Comment


                                        • Sad a rabbit has put in more work than Sanji.

                                          Comment

                                          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

                                          Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                          Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X