No announcement yet.

One Piece Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Katakuri is just shitting on Luffy. Everything Luffy can do, Katakuri can do it even better. I wouldn't be surprised if he had his own Mochi version of Gear 4th and its even more powerful.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

• Levels to this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
        Levels to this shit.
        ^Pretty much this.

Rabum Alal Where you at bruh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ademus View Post
          We've already seen the flashback of Luffy complaining to Rayleigh about a beast that Gear 4th didn't work on during the Doffy fight (right before he erased him with King Kong Gun which he never used in the Cracker fight for some strange reason).
          Do you recall which chapter in Dressrosa this was on?

I wouldn't be even a little bit mad if a Gear 5th gave Luffy the win but put him all the way out of commission for most of Wano, giving Zoro some of the spotlight for a while. Then we'd get to see what he's working with too.
          That would also give Luffy off time to train more and get better at his stamina and power without having to give up too much panel time.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

• Originally posted by Redx View Post

^Pretty much this.

Rabum Alal Where you at bruh?
            Luffy toying wit him. . .

Oda gotta make it seem like Katakuri stands a chance.

Comment

• This fight with Kattakuri is pretty good. It's actually pretty interesting Luffy is fighting a more experienced future self essentially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                Man Katakuri is just shitting on Luffy. Everything Luffy can do, Katakuri can do it even better. I wouldn't be surprised if he had his own Mochi version of Gear 4th and its even more powerful.
                Cant wait to see that

Luffy-"Lets see you copy this! Gear 4th!!!"

Katakuri-"Bitch please, thats just a shitty version my super-mochi-saiyan technique"

*katakuri then proceeds to put the "D" in in monkey d luffy*

seriously tho I really hope luffy gets his shit wrecked, hes had it too easy in the new world and the big mom pirates need a win.
                Last edited by -Person-; September 22nd, 2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• This would be the first legit even fight Luffy has had in the new world. Unless you count Cracker who was basically off paneled.

Comment

• Pleeeeease Oda

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                      Do you recall which chapter in Dressrosa this was on?
                      Just went back and found it. Chapter 790 of the manga or episode 733 of the anime.

The placement of the exchange seems to suggest that King Kong Gun was the solution to beating the monster regular Gear 4th attacks wouldn't put down (which, again, makes me wonder why he didn't just hit Cracker with that), but I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy had at least begun to develop something else before he left. The way he had the whole island of monsters in check without even having to fight at the end of the timeskip suggests that he definitely did more than just barely a beat bunch of them with desperation moves. He probably got even stronger after developing Gear 4th. If he did this fight sould push him to whatever that limit is.
                      Last edited by Ademus; September 22nd, 2017, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Person- View Post
                        Cant wait to see that

Luffy-"Lets see you copy this! Gear 4th!!!"

Katakuri-"Bitch please, thats just a shitty version my super-mochi-saiyan technique"

*katakuri then proceeds to put the "D" in in monkey d luffy*

seriously tho I really hope luffy gets his shit wrecked, hes had it too easy in the new world and the big mom pirates need a win.
                        Lol. I could see Luffy use the King Kong Gun and then Katakuri make an even bigger version of that to just one shot him. Then it should really sink in for Luffy that he still has a long way to go.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post

Luffy toying wit him. . .

Oda gotta make it seem like Katakuri stands a chance.
                          Oh my...LOL

Comment

Why do you want to see Luffy get rolfstomped like it was back at Marineford? The entire point of the Time Skip would had be worthless if he was still too weak to even deal with Yonkou Commanders.

And had too easily in the New World? Bitch please, haven't you see his fights again Cracker and Doffy? Because i'm remember that he was only win thanks of outside help.

Comment

• Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post

Why do you want to see Luffy get rolfstomped like it was back at Marineford? The entire point of the Time Skip would had be worthless if he was still too weak to even deal with Yonkou Commanders.

And had too easily in the New World? Bitch please, haven't you see his fights again Cracker and Doffy? Because i'm remember that he was only win thanks of outside help.
                              those were they only 2 times luffy really struggled but cracker v luffy was 50% gag fight and luffy started stomping doffy once he pulled kut g4. Him struggling against those to should mean that katakuri is gonna fuck him up but idk.

the timeskip did make him stronger but he's only been in the new world for about a month. Beating 2 yonko commanders within 24 hours is crazy. Basically yonko commander=<admiral/fleet admiral=yonko<roger.
                              Considering that we still have years of op left.its way early imo for luffy to be dealing guys like katakuri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redx View Post

Oh my...LOL
                                Get ready for that gear 5th OHKO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post

Get ready for that gear 5th OHKO.
                                  Damn you people, gettin me hyped over nuthin.

^^Basically the whole fight

Comment

the timeskip did make him stronger but he's only been in the new world for about a month. Beating 2 yonko commanders within 24 hours is crazy. Basically yonko commander=<admiral/fleet admiral=yonko<roger.
                                    Considering that we still have years of op left.its way early imo for luffy to be dealing guys like katakuri.
                                    We're talking about the same dude that in just one year he was able to became the strongest East Blue pirate in current history and then a Supernova.

And remember that Urouge was able to beat one of the Commanders of Big Mom, so is not unlikely to assume that all Super Rookies are around Yonko Commander/Vice Admiral level.

Also, what make you think that Katakuri should be leagues above Cracker? He may be stronger than him, but not massively stronger.

Comment

• Bro if luffy beats katakuri somehow im dropping the series ULTIMATE BS
                                      KATAKURI GOAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Crismon View Post
                                        Bro if luffy beats katakuri somehow im dropping the series ULTIMATE BS
                                        KATAKURI GOAT
                                        Stop sleeping on Luffy.

Comment

those were they only 2 times luffy really struggled but cracker v luffy was 50% gag fight and luffy started stomping doffy once he pulled kut g4. Him struggling against those to should mean that katakuri is gonna fuck him up but idk.

Well most stories power structures usually change after a skip anyways. What was once an undef-eatable enemy becomes a standard boss. Used to be shibukai at one point. Now look at them basically canon fodder and subordinates towards the supernova. So is it really that big of a deal is Katakuri goes down at this point? Commanders can easily be replaced as strong.
                                          Last edited by 40 acres; September 23rd, 2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X