No announcement yet.

One Piece Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I reading this thread right? Oneiros hasn't seen Bebop? the fuck?

Originally posted by Louay View Post

I'm curious to see how OP's humor translates into live action (and more importantly, everyone's reaction to it), or even the friendship themes and that gay shit
    No doubt it'll be shit. It'll be the most cringeworthy american adaptation of an anime since Netflix's Death Note.

Comment

• Oneiros
      Oneiros commented
      Editing a comment
      yaaa boii

• Redx
      Redx commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to get on that brah. It's a timeless classic.

• Oneiros
      Oneiros commented
      Editing a comment
      Aight

• Nekomamushi and Inuarashi are the only characters of value to come out of fur fag Island.
    "This is how I escape the madness, Too much of anything will hurt you, so my state of mind's all purple."

Comment

• Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
      Nekomamushi and Inuarashi are the only characters of value to come out of fur fag Island.
      Pedro is with the shits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post

Pedro is with the shits.
        I don't fuck with suicidal niggas, trying to blow yourself up once is a noble sacrifice trying to do it twice makes you an emo weirdo.
        "This is how I escape the madness, Too much of anything will hurt you, so my state of mind's all purple."

Comment

• Originally posted by Raniero View Post
          aye dog, smd

Revy's too good for some poo in the loo anyway

lowkey watch baccano you fag
          man, shut your gangstalicious ass up

p.s. she-chinks aren't into spear-chuckers either, fammo

read a few issues of the sandman and i'll consider it

Comment

• Oneiros
            Oneiros commented
            Editing a comment
            40 acres:
            That's still up? Almost can't believe it. The one before that one got taken down in like a week since people are mad gay. Good lookin' out though, thanks.

Raniero, ^^^^^
            Last edited by Oneiros; September 11th, 2017, 05:47 PM.

• 40 acres
            40 acres commented
            Editing a comment
            Oneiros Shit is like hydra one goes down just to have two replace it.

• Oneiros
            Oneiros commented
            Editing a comment
            40 acres Ha ha, word
            Last edited by Oneiros; September 11th, 2017, 06:07 PM.

• Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
          Nekomamushi and Inuarashi are the only characters of value to come out of fur fag Island.
          Lies. Carrot is the shit. Raizou was pretty godly too.

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

Most likely the same way as Ace fight. Pulled him with blackhole, then tee'd off on him with quake punches.
          Now that I think about it thats a pretty unstoppable combo. He's got a power nullifier and high damage dealing quakes he can amp with Haki. How is anyone supposed to beat him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redx View Post

Now that I think about it thats a pretty unstoppable combo. He's got a power nullifier and high damage dealing quakes he can amp with Haki. How is anyone supposed to beat him?
            By kicking him in the balls.

Comment

• Also, none of those comparisons are accurate. lol.
              That's what I was going for, lol.
              Originally posted by Cid

Never come to Alabama. Ever. If you want to go to Florida, you drive through Georgia. You hear me?

Comment

• Redx
                Redx commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, lol.

They would have to have overwhelming speed and haki. (which Luffy has)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

By kicking him in the balls.
                Hm. A punch to the dick Johnny cage style could work.

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

They would have to have overwhelming speed and haki. (which Luffy has)
                The speed won't be enough to escape the gravity. Unless Oda flat out makes Luffy faster than Kizaru.

Comment

The speed won't be enough to escape the gravity. Unless Oda flat out makes Luffy faster than Kizaru.
                  I guess just brute strength and overwhelming haki.

Comment

Meh Marco already had a speed that could match Kizaru so could Rayleigh. Oda already made that possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Meh Marco already had a speed that could match Kizaru so could Rayleigh. Oda already made that possibility.
                      oh yeh. Forgot about dem niggas.

Uncle Hank scratch that. escaping the gravity with speed just might be possible.

Comment

• Just curious. What kind of crewmate do the Strawhats need now? It was easy to tell when most of them would become a nakama (First mate, Luffy wants a cook, doctor, shipwright, one that knows history/can uncover main plot point of story, musician, navigator, etc.)

After Jimbei I still cannot figure out who the next one can be if at all.
                        "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                          Just curious. What kind of crewmate do the Strawhats need now? It was easy to tell when most of them would become a nakama (First mate, Luffy wants a cook, doctor, shipwright, one that knows history/can uncover main plot point of story, musician, navigator, etc.)

Maybe a scout?

Comment

Just curious. What kind of crewmate do the Strawhats need now? It was easy to tell when most of them would become a nakama (First mate, Luffy wants a cook, doctor, shipwright, one that knows history/can uncover main plot point of story, musician, navigator, etc.)

Probably none I can see a focus more on an alliance than another crew member. More focus on the supernovas joining together to be more specific. Any extra help he picks up on the islands. If you look at it now and count previous island Luffy reach is pretty massive.
                            Last edited by 40 acres; September 13th, 2017, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Still praying for carrot to join the crew.

Comment

• Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post

Maybe a scout?
                                I feel like a scout is unnecessary. Some of the Strawhats can and have acted as scouts for the crew before.

Originally posted by 40 Acres
                                Probably none I can see a focus more on an alliance than another crew member. More focus on the supernovas joining together to be more specific. Any extra help he picks up on the islands. If you look at it now and count previous island Luffy reach is pretty massive.
                                I thought Luffy wanted like, one more crewmate lol. 10 right? Or is that including him.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

• It's 99% confirmed via the flashbacks that Pedro is dead. Speaking of death, Perospero survived the goddamn explosion. Even if he lost an arm and is severely weakened, it's still an impressive feat from Mah Boi.

Luffy vs Katakuri appears to be incoming. I don't see how since the color page said that this arc was at its climax. Then again, this arc had a noticeable shortage of actually shown fights, so I guess it'd be cool to see one now.

Good chapter overall.

Comment

I feel like a scout is unnecessary. Some of the Strawhats can and have acted as scouts for the crew before.

I thought Luffy wanted like, one more crewmate lol. 10 right? Or is that including him.
                                    I mean the majority of the current crew barely gets shown. Can he even fit another member in there ? He has to break the crew down pretty much every arc. Adding another crew member ,and keep creating supernova storylines seems unrealistic unless he plans to keep going another 20 years with it lol.

Comment

Working...
                                    X